Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hime

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

Any news on when we will get the next update ? April / May / January next year ?

also does Deton's Purple Potion stack with with everything we currently have ingame or does it conflicts with any of the below ?

• Energy Potions / stews
  • nevits
  • glowing dragon potions
  • freya ice rose
  • freya / storm scrolls
  • valiant scrolls
  • dandy scrolls
  • charisma potions

servers are, for now, back up so looking forward to an answer on these 2 questions as well an ETA for when the Soulshot Bug will be fixed - just have the Korea Dev team disable those hourly shouts from Etina and watch how that goes, if anything you at least have tried with zero impact on the server and show the players here that NC really is trying to fix the issue ;)

• L2 Team
18 minutes ago, Draecke said:

servers are, for now, back up so looking forward to an answer on these 2 questions as well an ETA for when the Soulshot Bug will be fixed - just have the Korea Dev team disable those hourly shouts from Etina and watch how that goes, if anything you at least have tried with zero impact on the server and show the players here that NC really is trying to fix the issue ;)

We are working on the investigation for the crashes, the soulshot issue, and the possible correlation with the global shouts. 

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

Any news on when we will get the next update ? April / May / January next year ?

also does Deton's Purple Potion stack with with everything we currently have ingame or does it conflicts with any of the below ?

• Energy Potions / stews
  • nevits
  • glowing dragon potions
  • freya ice rose
  • freya / storm scrolls
  • valiant scrolls
  • dandy scrolls
  • charisma potions

image.png

Deton's Purple Potion and Red Potion stack with all of the items you mentioned above. The Purple Potion and Red Potion do not stack together though.

49 minutes ago, Digitalmonk said:

The Fantastic Fishing Spot Entrance Pass (1-hour) can be acquired from the MVP or Master Fishing Pack. The 2-hour, 4-hour and 8-hour versions can be acquired through Peeves the Fisher if you have the right items to trade for them. Peeves has many items he’s willing to exchange for it.

Is there any other way to get the Entrance passes or its like a joke we need 3200 ncoins just for 1-hour passes x2 ?

The Fantastic Fishing Spot Entrance Pass is only available in the MVP Fishing Pack or the Master Fishing Pack.

Insane SS lag = Tons of lost baits while fishing = A lot of NCcoin/Adena/Money Lost = FRUSTRATION TO ALL PLAYERS

If you are planning on fishing, just remember what I have said! 

Edited by Argus

5 hours ago, Juji said:

image.png

Deton's Purple Potion and Red Potion stack with all of the items you mentioned above. The Purple Potion and Red Potion do not stack together though.

Hello! Does purple and blue potion stack together?

Edited by Vassy

14 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

when I see how 105+ ask about where to get fishing place passes, it makes me smile..

This event for lazy people (like me), for boxes and just for fun.

To be on top you need more efforts and investments.

The game we all loved and love was about an entire clan doing something with the clannies growing up alltogether.

When someone get an a grade armor or a grade weapon +0 we made rave parties that lasted for days.

Now I see only a bunch of selfish people who run around the map looking for a pointless 7 vs 7 trying to demonstrate

they have the imba fake virtual item.

In the past there was a connection between the game and the real life. I personally met all my clannies back in 2005 till 2009.

And we were 100+ in that clan.

What can I say? Just

meh ...

To ncwest staff

- connection with the player base - done but can be done more often. You moved in the right direction

- lowering l2store prices and adding on it perma-items - done but you can lower the prices a bit more and add more items

- gm online - zero - has to be done yet.

Edited by BmD
  • Like 1

Game players become selfish cause L2store.... i remember Zaken Fresh server i was Iss ....created buffer cause i was expecting parties.....but actually entire half year parties was only for Valakas....antaras ......Every xp party Was asking ADENA for 1hour ..or l2 store .... soo i become selfish like other clanies 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

I remember clan times.. But we are not the same as before.

clan loyalty goes both ways and requires decent / active leadership as well caring clan members.. I can't name any serious clan on Chronos that fits that bill anymore

to retain some level of mediocre activity levels certain clans even allowed recruitment of known scammers or bad behavior, the standards have been put very very low these days..

Edited by Draecke

16 hours ago, Juji said:

We are working on the investigation for the crashes, the soulshot issue, and the possible correlation with the global shouts. 

image.png

The Fantastic Fishing Spot Entrance Pass is only available in the MVP Fishing Pack or the Master Fishing Pack.

Does the skill power apply to magic skill power?

23 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

Around 150 with the Fancy Rod (vs the 30 with the Normal Rods)

it takes 25 seconds per each round of cast to recast with the fancy rods... 60 seconds multiplied by 60 mins (1hr) = 3,600 seconds divided by 25 seconds = 144... if you let the casting happen automatically, you will most likely only cast 143 times before an hour is used... if you manually time your castings you could potentially cast several times more per the hour. also you have to take into account the percentage of lost baits per casting. I figure in approximately 20% lost. 

Edited by Nunya

8 hours ago, LadyCalina said:

Deton's blue pots can't be used due to unsuitable terms?? all i have on is the master blessing O.o

@Hime & @Juji Your website states in the XP chart that for the maximum XP gain that the Fancy Fishing Rod and the Blue Potion can be used together with a few other items... Well, it is not working together, I am being told that the blue potion only works with a regular rod. Where is this stated in the event log? You have now cheated unknowing, paying customers out of their money once again. This is either a bug and needs to be fixed ASAP! Or it should be corrected on the website. 

All Fishing Boosts:
Fancy Fishing Rod (50%)
Deton's Blue Potion (50%)
Master Fisherman's Blessing (100%)
Fantastic Fishing Spot (300%)

Edited by Nunya

@Juji

IMPORTANT HEADS UP TO EVERYONE: The Fishing Event from personal experience is otherwise to be known as a MYSTERIOUS SPIRITSHOT & SOULSHOT EXTRAVAGANZA!

Test: 84 gold chests returned 59 x 5k spirit or soul shots = worst ever fishing event in say 3-4 years.  Over 70% of the time = SHOTS......

Did you really need to up your current L2 SHOP 40 coin per 100k shot exponentially.  Just WOW! :( 

Your prices for the event always got worse for your customers and now the returns are absolute garbage.

Edited by HiccUps
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nunya said:

it takes 25 seconds per each round of cast to recast with the fancy rods... 60 seconds multiplied by 60 mins (1hr) = 3,600 seconds divided by 25 seconds = 144... if you let the casting happen automatically, you will most likely only cast 143 times before an hour is used... if you manually time your castings you could potentially cast several times more per the hour. also you have to take into account the percentage of lost baits per casting. I figure in approximately 20% lost. 

This is true

and this is why you should not consider fishing for chars 105+ 

lower levels is an ok option

100-->101--->exp needed 10,388,254,370,414

Fishing in xp max area 

143 fish per hour - 20% for lost fish

114 fish per hour = 8.802bil x 114 fish = 1.003428 trillion xp

10 hours of fishing !!!

5 x Master Fishing Pack = 16000 ncoins

or you can go

4 x Master Fishing Pack = 12800 ncoins + 2 x MVP Fishing Pack = 800 nc coins (need 2 accounts) = 14400 ncoins

on the other hand you can buy 1 bil xp scrolls from players ingame

120k each 

mind u can only pop 1 scroll every 3 seconds = 1min = 20 scrolls = 20bil every minute = 1.2 trillion per hour

If you dont want to spend a lot of $$ the best and by far more rewarding method is to find a clan and xp in groups in elven or SOS a few hours with the current free boost can get you levels very fast. 

Edited by FistofFury