Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hime

you dint say how to use the deton's blue potion. i try 2 klik when not fishing and when fishing but nothing. i lost 3 pass to go in fantastic fishing island and i cant use it. in site have nothing about this and in item too. i give 60 euro to take 3 pack with 3 pass i use it for try fishing with deton's blue potion and nothing 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel robbed too, you mention that you can use 4 boost to maximize your xp when fishing, but you can only use 3, and besides that fishing fails 25% of the baits.

I don't know what you think about it, but if I pay for something I expect it to work at 100%, it's my money what im putting on the table, or what will you do if when I'm using my credit card to buy ncoins it gives you only the 75% of the money you ask for each pack?

@Hime@Juji and the rest of the gang crew. You call this event? Stop fuking our time/money for your jokes, i know 1st of April incoming but give me a fuking break with your rewards and your EXP table lies. Why the blue potion does not work? Shame on you all of you! You have 0 respect for this community, the community that is paying your bills, wadges, holidays.  

OK I get that you all don't really do any true checking of the game anymore @Hime@Juji, but when you have an event one would think you would check the forums to see if all is going correctly. Because this is were you would find any complaints about how things are going. Now we're into the next day of this event and the Blue potions don't work for fishing. I'm sure you see these complaints, but I don't see any response. That maximum amount that we should have gotten for at lease 2hours of the blue potion isn't happening. We've lost that. I have Deton's Blue Potion 8-hr in my inventory and well that seems to be were it is staying until someone gives us an answer. One would think that you would have given us an answer long before now. So i'm guessing that only happens in games that give a damn, when they put up a money event, about those that spend money on said event. You all just put it out there and walk away. Nice .  

If u guys look carefully on the xp chart in the event page says CLEARLY deton's blue potion OR funcy rod. They CLEARLY dont stack together so learn to read properly before u complain about everything.

Clearly it does not, if you look at the last part of that it shows all of them stacked together with a total of 900% to xp. Check it, read it, and see if its then clear to only you and none of us. I only see it as 500% but somehow they feel you can get 900%. So again, the clerity isn't really there. And I've tried it without the other boost and that didn't work either. And with a normal pole.....etc. So it doesn't work right. Get one and try, then come back and post and tell us how it works. Other then that.. don't post.

2 hours ago, bo0ya said:

If u guys look carefully on the xp chart in the event page says CLEARLY deton's blue potion OR funcy rod. They CLEARLY dont stack together so learn to read properly before u complain about everything.

No, this column mean, if you use Fancy OR Blue, you take this, but last column, show ALL ITEM.

So, can be used with Fancy.

2 hours ago, bo0ya said:

It is VERY CLEAR that they are intended to stack. The reason it shows deton or fancy is to show the exp boost from using only one of those as they give the same 50% boost.

The total exp boost shown in the table gives a 9x experience boost. Without the deton it would only be a 7.5x exp boost.

The deton potion won't work at all with or without a fancy rod. It is bugged for some reason.

the previous years the fishing event was the best event...not because the xp was good and relaxed but because of the rewards also...this year i dont understand why you name this event fishing event and not shot event...every year i play this event but this time i regret that i bought the pack..i hear friends say from 200 boxes the 150 was shots..you are kidding us now? also in the table you have as full boosts the fancy rod to stuck with the blue potion...i almost broke my finger to press it but it had his own  caracter and he didnt want to come up :) .. there are some ppl that spend real money...i think its time to start respect us a little if you want to continue to have our money..if you can fix the reward and the blue potion also...and also fishing shots in pack??? last event it was 10 fishing blessing in the pack much better than shots..so shot event for ever :)

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, HitsHard said:

It is VERY CLEAR that they are intended to stack. The reason it shows deton or fancy is to show the exp boost from using only one of those as they give the same 50% boost.

The total exp boost shown in the table gives a 9x experience boost. Without the deton it would only be a 7.5x exp boost.

The deton potion won't work at all with or without a fancy rod. It is bugged for some reason.

We haven't been able to reproduce the issue with the Blue Potion and Fancy Fishing Rod not working, but I am in-game now investigating.

A lot of people asking for Cloak/Circlet, even maybe waiting for Sayha Talisman  but BOOM fishing event in your face xD. If this event is a try to help 101-104 people to hit 105 is a bad idea imho but I dont know why did they land this event with this rewards that everyone know they have super low rate to get anything good.

LF Lucien's Bracelet event :$

• L2 Team

We think we found the issue with the Deton's Blue Potion's not working with the Fancy Fishing Rod. The Power of Love buffs and items are still present on the server, which are preventing the use of the Deton's Blue Potion from working. We will need to remove these buffs/items immediately since they should have been deleted on 3/13.

1 hour ago, Juji said:

We think we found the issue with the Deton's Blue Potion's not working with the Fancy Fishing Rod. The Power of Love buffs and items are still present on the server, which are preventing the use of the Deton's Blue Potion from working. We will need to remove these buffs/items immediately since they should have been deleted on 3/13.

Emergency Server Reboot/Maintenance will be when ? Little heads up on this would be nice so folks can plan accordingly :)

btw nice to see you ingame today B|

1 hour ago, Juji said:

It's amazing what happens when you guys decide to log in the servers 9_9 better late than never xD

Let us know in advance before the ninja maintenance :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Good job, with all the respect can you investigate and give us all the NCoins invested in fishing back.? Thank you !

13 minutes ago, Draecke said:

nobody fishes for the rewards, that's just bonus aka a lil extra's just like when you go xp normally you gain a lil bit of adena from drops/mats etc too

Nobody 106+ fish for exp,  Nobody fish for rewards. This event is just to get blue&purple potions?:ph34r: 

8 hours ago, Brutus said:

30x reward box 27x bss or ss and 50 cry or hero scroll xp (100kk xp)-looks like paagrio blesing exp will be very lucky reward xD Now we  get shots for next 1-2years with expect ss lag mby 3-4

I feel you bro.. 100 boxes 11 embryo -I've opened 4 on a different interval of time. Do you know what I got? - same - ss and bss. TOTAL SCAM!

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 9:05 PM, HiccUps said:

@Juji

IMPORTANT HEADS UP TO EVERYONE: The Fishing Event from personal experience is otherwise to be known as a MYSTERIOUS SPIRITSHOT & SOULSHOT EXTRAVAGANZA!

Test: 84 gold chests returned 59 x 5k spirit or soul shots = worst ever fishing event in say 3-4 years.  Over 70% of the time = SHOTS......

Did you really need to up your current L2 SHOP 40 coin per 100k shot exponentially.  Just WOW! :( 

Your prices for the event always got worse for your customers and now the returns are absolute garbage.

Still no answer and now several days later others are mentioning it. Your items do not stack as advertised...your rewards are clearly not working...last chests resulted in a 77% soul/spirit shot reward. Care to respond.....CARE TO FIX....CARE TO SOMEHOW MITIGATE THE ACTUAL PURCHASERS OF THE PACKS IN SOME MANNER THAT IS APPLICABLE TO THE AMOUNT OF PACKS THEY BOUGHT (i.e. and not a server and/or 1 'sorry item' regardless of how many packs you bought) - if you purchased 10 x 3200 nccoin packs, you get 10 'sorry items'.....

That said, you would have to: a. fix the problem, and b. do a proper job at making amends per pack purchased. Does your company have the customer care intention this time @Juji ?

Here's hoping that the fix and 'sry' is commensurate; and, the company takes responsibility. :)

that rewards was good on Goddess of Destruction , now rewards must be depends game play u cant go after 103lvl+ with r/r95/r99 sets or weapons for open field grind , players need misc items like all type talismans including mammon talismans/wind talismans , bloody runes,jewels 5lvl evryting what can help players to can try to grind outside town, also rewards must be changed x50 gem r, elcyum not (powder or crystal), all new stuffs added last year not 5-6 year old stuffs where now they are useless depends game .if gms or any from staff think that are empty words i  suggest to make 1 char and try to see what will need after 103lvl also to try event to see what rewards will get and with what will help that rewards in future with game also dont forget fafurion update comming and there will not have new instances so all will be open field. how normal player can survive in this game ? 

one more thing before we had system message dont use wolfs at raid u will get ban etc ... because is exploid . now 1 player kill raid and exploid the game how they remove limit barrier need 300 hits for 15 sec (we all know how and that its not exploid ?like wolf before) also with macro pks u put in settings next target to work only on mobs to avoid pk and players still make you pk that its not exploid that looks like i put my money in bank (evryting safe) and some make bank robbery and take my money then i back in bank and ask for my money and they told me sorry we cant help you u should not leave them here without supervision ,even if u can give it back and make punishment u dont make it why? what other job have staff to not fix that exploid , we know fix must come from korea but u still have right to get back items and punish exploiters. it is funny players use l2 stores to can keep servers up and get support and in fact they are just hacked by exploiters. i hope i will get some answer also players too 

Archived