Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning March, March 27, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Dragon Pendants will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • The Attendance Checklist event will continue to run for the next 3 weeks.
  • The following chat restrictions have been raised:
    • General Chat - Lv. 15
    • Whispers - Lv. 15
    • Shout - Lv. 20
    • Trade - Lv. 20

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

9 minutes ago, Animal said:

aden server has terrible lag,  drop something and 3 minutes later it leaves your inventory.  Pick something up and 3 minutes later it is added into your inventory

ty you for the quick fix,  it's working as designed now :-)

32 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning March, March 27, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes

With this maintenance:

• General Chat - Lv. 15
    • Whispers - Lv. 15
    • Shout - Lv. 20
    • Trade - Lv. 20

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

please some exp event :P

9 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

• General Chat - Lv. 15
    • Whispers - Lv. 15
    • Shout - Lv. 20
    • Trade - Lv. 20

@Hime are you joking? I bought NC Coins through night so I can get pendants in the morning, update comes "1300 GMT+1 " - Dragon Pendants will no longer be available on the L2 Store. and I can't buy them already? ffs... I hope I can get refund and that was the last push from u guys that made me and my all friends leave... bb and gl on this dying server..

11 minutes ago, Kasprzykowski said:

@Hime are you joking? I bought NC Coins through night so I can get pendants in the morning, update comes "1300 GMT+1 " - Dragon Pendants will no longer be available on the L2 Store. and I can't buy them already? ffs... I hope I can get refund and that was the last push from u guys that made me and my all friends leave... bb and gl on this dying server..

I'm happy, it's good for you. So you learn to buy p2w items. it's people like you who ruin the server.

1 minute ago, WarriorOfLight said:

I'm happy, it's good for you. So you learn to buy p2w items. it's people like you who ruin the server.

I believe that if you enjoy somethink why u cant pay for it? lol not everyone lives with mom and cant afford things they enjoy:) 

Not the topic. But its not only p2w items like pendants that ruined the game most, its the BOTS in all region, and lack of GM to control them/ban them. 

I am using "Bot report" button daily on same players that farm with bot 24/7 in Forgotten Temple for over a week and they are still there, farming, like nobody cares...

:ph34r:

2 hours ago, Kasprzykowski said:

I believe that if you enjoy somethink why u cant pay for it? lol not everyone lives with mom and cant afford things they enjoy:) 

You have every right to pay for something that is being sold. it is the fault of ncsoft ... she should make available a fairer game where there are no items that influence the status of the game acquired with real money. there are so many ways to make money with xp scrolls, outfits, the vip ones ... but do not influence the game status.

2 hours ago, Kasprzykowski said:

Lol you had weeks to buy these , and you wait the last minute ????? LMFAO go cry somewhere else clown -

3 hours ago, Kasprzykowski said:

Well.... this has been announced since the Dragon pendants came up.
They they will not be available forever.... why would try to buy them when the event is over? O.o

We will never get an XP Event again will we... Now that you've put 100% that stack with 50% in the store.  After all, why give us a free event, when you can make money off us creating our own events, right?

Sounds about right considering the track record of this company.

4 hours ago, Kasprzykowski said:

Thanks, thank you very much, leave the server all of you, they are not good for this game .. the community thanks you

Archived