Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hime

14 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning March, March 27, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Dragon Pendants will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • The Attendance Checklist event will continue to run for the next 3 weeks.
  • The following chat restrictions have been raised:
    • General Chat - Lv. 15
    • Whispers - Lv. 15
    • Shout - Lv. 20
    • Trade - Lv. 20

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Thank you for attempting in stopping spammers! great idea :)

No way to stop spammers! 3-4 hours and get level 20 ... for bots maybe 3 hours.

There is no live GMs ... no support ... bots is everywhere

Bot report system is a joke :)

An easy solution to the problem is: no trade - no bots

Quest Mania - daily mission, where is that one gone to??

Since this specific daily mission gave to players a free 30% XP/SP scroll per day, its quite a change.

And based on my recent interaction with support team, you guys are always 100% aware of what any patches you get from koreans contain. So now this recent information from support leads me to this question: Why did you keep this daily mission disappearance a secret and it wasn't on the patchnotes/changes list for this maintenance?

So let me know, you removed pendants from store so donors cant buu them anymore => free players cant buy pendants in game via Adena, good job, good job! In half year this game will die for sure, good luck with a fail pay to win project! 

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, Amie said:

Quest Mania - daily mission, where is that one gone to??

Since this specific daily mission gave to players a free 30% XP/SP scroll per day, its quite a change.

And based on my recent interaction with support team, you guys are always 100% aware of what any patches you get from koreans contain. So now this recent information from support leads me to this question: Why did you keep this daily mission disappearance a secret and it wasn't on the patchnotes/changes list for this maintenance?

Thank you for reporting this issue! (Added to Known Issues list). Our team has already submitted a bug to the Dev team regarding the missing mission for Quest Mania.

8 hours ago, Stonecrest said:

Lol you had weeks to buy these , and you wait the last minute ????? LMFAO go cry somewhere else clown -

7 hours ago, Cally said:

Well.... this has been announced since the Dragon pendants came up.
They they will not be available forever.... why would try to buy them when the event is over? O.o

Had my salary that day =] there are many reasons u could come up with but its easier to assume that other person is stupid:) actually I bought coins earlier but they arriving after some period and I went sleep

• Juji unpinned this topic

Archived