Sign in to follow this  
TheoTheReaper

Event

How about run a serious event for once and not the same copy paste login or "events" that u need to pay.? Lets say something u hit mobs and collect items...

• Like 1

oink    2

I agree. Those events made leveling much more enjoyable. The Lineage II letters event was always fun for me. These recent events are boring tbh. I originally thought that they stopped those kind of events due to "people who bot" benefiting but after what I've witnessed since October, I think the real reason is so they utilize the L2 store more. 

I also would like the xp/sp/drop event to come back. Paying for 100% xp/sp doesnt motivate me at all. I havent leveled a character since December and I have no plans until things change or above type events return.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 8:47 AM, oink said:

I agree. Those events made leveling much more enjoyable. The Lineage II letters event was always fun for me. These recent events are boring tbh. I originally thought that they stopped those kind of events due to "people who bot" benefiting but after what I've witnessed since October, I think the real reason is so they utilize the L2 store more. 

I also would like the xp/sp/drop event to come back. Paying for 100% xp/sp doesnt motivate me at all. I havent leveled a character since December and I have no plans until things change or above type events return.

One of the reasons I switched to the classic servers was because I actually thought that Ncwest would start doing those old school events again... I know I'm dumb for being so optimistic..

mixa    499

You'll get a nice L2Store event very soon, the free ones are always crap around here, don't hold your breath too long about it.