Dwarf starter area quests

Movrak

Hi,

Just started a dwarf today, and noticed that some quests are no longer in the game, or i missed something.

Haven't played Lineage in years,  but i remember after killing the gremlins on the minning strip, there was a quest at miner Bolter (Smelly socks i think it was called)

Also, a quest from Red Bonnet in the dwarven village ( you had to kill about 40 wolves for their pelts)

These quests, are they still in the game and i just missed them ?

Or...what ?

There are no quests in L2 classic. Maybe a few at the beginning, but the higher lvl the fewer quests. Also if you plan on spoiler, please don't. I am abandoning my spoiler at lvl 40, Pretty much useless since the spoil rates are so low. Crafters are more in demand, but mostly for crafting shots and some mats. From what I have seen on TI, D and C grade, even B grade armor/weapon crafts are pretty much very cheap, and not many crafting since the mats are hard to obtain and very expensive. I tried having my crafter on market and gave up that as well. That one is also 40 and even can craft CSS. Just not that profitable.

If you plan on playing, I would say go with a class that is good for either aoe, or raids, because from what I am seeing in game, that is pretty much what is going on in game. Mostly AOE and raids, very few exp groups, which are mostly friends playing together, and of course the dailies, which usually are AOE as well... BUT if you do love the dwarf class, give it a try, at least get it out of your system :)

12 hours ago, TooTiredofBots said:

There are no quests in L2 classic. Maybe a few at the beginning, but the higher lvl the fewer quests. Also if you plan on spoiler, please don't. I am abandoning my spoiler at lvl 40, Pretty much useless since the spoil rates are so low. Crafters are more in demand, but mostly for crafting shots and some mats. From what I have seen on TI, D and C grade, even B grade armor/weapon crafts are pretty much very cheap, and not many crafting since the mats are hard to obtain and very expensive. I tried having my crafter on market and gave up that as well. That one is also 40 and even can craft CSS. Just not that profitable.

If you plan on playing, I would say go with a class that is good for either aoe, or raids, because from what I am seeing in game, that is pretty much what is going on in game. Mostly AOE and raids, very few exp groups, which are mostly friends playing together, and of course the dailies, which usually are AOE as well... BUT if you do love the dwarf class, give it a try, at least get it out of your system :)

Hi, for the quests, I agree. Not so much about your thoughts about dwarf classes. Both dwarves are more advantaged than other characters to make money. It's hard, that's true. My humble opinion is that you have to play the class you like best, not the most convenient one. For me the run-up to the raids, with the CMs, to make levels quickly, is not a good experience of lineage 2. My humble opinion. Same thing for the daily scrolls xp. Certainly the dwarves must like them, they are useful, but in this version it is not easy to get rich with them. If you want to take the time to level these classes, you don't have to think about profit alone. The money will come but it will take patience and dedication to the dwarf cause.

Dwarf 4 life, no question about it.

They're too badass not to play them :)

But yeah, since the starter area quests are gone or removed from the game, i'll head over to Talking Island and do those starter quests over there.

They are working, right ? ?

The level 1-15 ones

11 hours ago, WarriorOfLight said:

Hi, for the quests, I agree. Not so much about your thoughts about dwarf classes. Both dwarves are more advantaged than other characters to make money. It's hard, that's true. My humble opinion is that you have to play the class you like best, not the most convenient one. For me the run-up to the raids, with the CMs, to make levels quickly, is not a good experience of lineage 2. My humble opinion. Same thing for the daily scrolls xp. Certainly the dwarves must like them, they are useful, but in this version it is not easy to get rich with them. If you want to take the time to level these classes, you don't have to think about profit alone. The money will come but it will take patience and dedication to the dwarf cause.

Maybe at higher levels, but anything up to 45 (this is my experience), dwarfs are a sink for adena with the current drop and spoil rates, at least as a first char with no gear and buffs. He will spend more on recipies and soulshots, then he will make back from them. Dwarfs are not the best DDs and are very dependent on gear and buffs. He won't have either starting in the game. I personally think a strong DD will benefit him much better to start with and level up at least to 40, which will save him on soulshots/spiritshots and can allow him to do Aden daily, which can help make some adena and if lucky, a lot of adena. Maybe level a healer/recharger with it, and then get back to the dwarfs if you really want to play one. I do agree that one should play the class they like the best, but be smart about it.

Dwarfs are all about making profit, this is where the enjoyment from playing these classes comes from. Being able to craft cheap and make huge profit, or sit on your ass all day afk, come back from work and find out you have made lots of adena, or spoil what no one else can so you are wanted in parties just for that. But in this version of the game, this is simply not possible. I will give you some examples. On TI, you can craft top D grade weapons on the market for 6-8K per weapon and top C grade is like 15-20K. Basic mats are also very cheap and since you will have very limited mana, you won't make much off of them. So tell me, how many D grade weapons do you have to craft at let's say 7,000 per weapon to afford 15 million C grade mace and FP set that costs like 10 mil?

Archived