Wassup

HOTTANX

Hello and This not bug just need reorganization the Clan or without clan to find friend 60 player so.
Antharas' Nest (Balthus Knights) is a party instanced zone for 14-35 players level 90-95 and the 15th day of each month via NPC Antharas Watchman Theodric near 
the entrance to Antharas' Lair not inside Anttharas Nest.But Antharas Nest is a Raid Boss you need Quest items name "Portal Stone" Level 100+can take part in a 
battle with Antharas Boss the 59 to 200 player.

Are

14 hours ago, RolanZ said:

Hello and This not bug just need reorganization the Clan or without clan to find friend 60 player so.
Antharas' Nest (Balthus Knights) is a party instanced zone for 14-35 players level 90-95 and the 15th day of each month via NPC Antharas Watchman Theodric near 
the entrance to Antharas' Lair not inside Anttharas Nest.But Antharas Nest is a Raid Boss you need Quest items name "Portal Stone" Level 100+can take part in a 
battle with Antharas Boss the 59 to 200 player.

Are you explaining how to kill Antharas? Thank you for those infos.
I just asking what this clan doing by hiting something and do heals, buffs on portal location without any target there. I was exp and waiting people to come to kill Dragon Beast raid on Lair and i saw them the time i go to Antharas portal for a walk.

Thats just how you kill Antharas these days.... As you can see you can w8, bugged in that piece of geometry, out of reach of anyone else, to (i guess) summon the CC that then ports in to face Antharas.

Archived