Why is sws nerfed...

Dearpie

Since someone locked the other thread...

The last reply was someone saying since the sws has always been that way they should always be nerfed lol Wow Amazing logic! Then want to try and talk about how Duals work but have no idea how they work. Duals dont say minus accuracy like a dagger does! For crying out loud learn to read the description and research before posting bs. 

Anyway back on topic! 

Sws gets

lvl 15 weapon mastery patk +8.5%, additionally +4

lvl 74 sword/blunt mastery lvl 45 patk +76.4 and armor mastery +172.6 pdef -35% crit dmg

Totals: Patk +80.4 and Pdef +172.6 -35% crit dmg

BD Gets...

lvl 15 weapon mastery patk +8.5%, additionally +4

lvl 36 sword/blunt mastery lvl 8 patk +11.1

lvl 74 dual weapon mastery +129.3 patk! and  armor mastery +172.6 pdef -35% crit dmg

Totals: Patk +144.4!!! and yet get same Pdef +172.6 -35% crit dmg

So why does the BD get the same defenses while also getting WAY more Damage! Songs and Dances counter out each other but the Weapon masteries and defense masteries DO NOT. Sws should get more patk added to their sword/blunt mastery or give 2H or Dual masteries. 

Also looking at a tanks weapon mastery we do get the same Patk mastery as them for sword/blunt at 76.4 patk. So we get the same as a tank lol yet no pet, no extra pdef as them and no shield masteries. Which is why BDs our counterpart get dual weapon mastery with more patk. So sws should also get that increased patk mastery as its been pointed out. NC needs to give sws the same weapon mastery patk of 129.3. How anyone else can say this is ok is beyond me. Or give us a shield strike, shield stun etc like the tanks get. Something to offset the weak patk masteries the sws get. Come on NCwest where are you?

So your at it again after getting locked. You have blinders on looking at your own carrot i'm afraid. You have pointed out the problem in your own "charts" and can't even see it. Hopefully you'll understand that the BD uses dual-swords exclusively and receives the mastery for that.The SWS on the other hand DOES NOT exclusively use dual-swords so therefore does not get the mastery for it. You have also consistently just looked at this one aspect of the characters while ignoring other aspects of the characters. The SWS has other strengths the BD doesnt have while the BD has strengths the SWS doesnt have. That unfortunately is the blinders coming into play again take them off FFS and look around.

6 hours ago, Blut said:

So your at it again after getting locked. You have blinders on looking at your own carrot i'm afraid. You have pointed out the problem in your own "charts" and can't even see it. Hopefully you'll understand that the BD uses dual-swords exclusively and receives the mastery for that.The SWS on the other hand DOES NOT exclusively use dual-swords so therefore does not get the mastery for it. You have also consistently just looked at this one aspect of the characters while ignoring other aspects of the characters. The SWS has other strengths the BD doesnt have while the BD has strengths the SWS doesnt have. That unfortunately is the blinders coming into play again take them off FFS and look around.

Please point me to those aspects you speak of that is not RACIAL ABILITY BS and not countered by our counterpart the BD. Please point it all out to me! Willing to bet you cant because there is no counter for our lower patk vs our BD counterpart. Its clearly a nerf and none of you have put up a good rebuttal cause there is none. Still none of you have a rebuttal but want to argue with my conclusions. None of you have said anything that comes close to making sense cause you dont have a clue. Its as clear as day and for the life of me ill never understand why you all defend it. You are nothing but trolls who for some reason want to defend this nerf which is completely stupid. Either make a legitamate rebuttal or get off the thread. 

The numbers dont lie and I have clearly put the numbers in front for all to see! Yet you all just want to argue like children. NOT ONE PERSON has a respectable rebuttal. All of you just keep repeating the same gaming childish terms. 

This is all you keep saying... "You have also consistently just looked at this one aspect of the characters while ignoring other aspects of the characters. The SWS has other strengths the BD doesnt have while the BD has strengths the SWS doesnt have"  But yet to point out any evidence! The numbers i posted speak for theirselves. 

The masteries have nothing to do with Racial Stats, Racial Skills etc! This is about the Weapon masteries and Defense masteries! Good god its like explaining it to children. 

16 hours ago, xHaseo said:

Too busy laughing at you, prolly.

Maybe, but as a business thats poor management. If they cared, which i doubt they do, they would look into this and fix the issue. But its nice to see that as the player base we have each others back. This is why the gaming community sucks, nothing but talking bs to each other instead of seeing the issue and trying to get it fixed. The issue is Clear as day yet most just keep trolling instead of helping. Good job all! 

You obviously have the blinders on still, as you completely missed the explanation. It's in sentences 4 and 5 in my above post and i'll give the gist here again. I hope the blinders will be off this time. BDs are bound to use dual swords to activate dances, hence they get dual weapon mastery, it's only weapon they technically should use. SWS are not locked into dual swords to perform their songs therefore they do not get dual weapon mastery. Thats the weapon mastery you seem to be concerned about and microscoping to death, that is the reason. Also i was pointing out that each class has strengths the other doesnt, every counterpart is like that. 

1 hour ago, Blut said:

You obviously have the blinders on still, as you completely missed the explanation. It's in sentences 4 and 5 in my above post and i'll give the gist here again. I hope the blinders will be off this time. BDs are bound to use dual swords to activate dances, hence they get dual weapon mastery, it's only weapon they technically should use. SWS are not locked into dual swords to perform their songs therefore they do not get dual weapon mastery. Thats the weapon mastery you seem to be concerned about and microscoping to death, that is the reason. Also i was pointing out that each class has strengths the other doesnt, every counterpart is like that. 

God that is a dumb argument, Ill take more the patk we deserve to have like the BDs and be bound to duals or 2H weapon all Day! That still has nothing to do with the nerf of our dps for crying out loud. Come on do better. Also you do know that we need to be singing at the same speed that BDs do right? So if they have duals which is normal speed we should either also be bound to duals or 2H weapon with the same speed. smh do you even play sws? or just here to talk bs about things you dont have a clue about?

That was your whole argument the dual weapon mastery boost to p.att according to your charts and now your going way off base and now are saying its now a nerf to your dps. Man your as obtuse as a sphere. Whats the argument going to be over next? Your spaghetti arm strength at 36 vs the 41 of the top str hmmmm? your a troll as i've now come to suspect. GN, GL, feed well under your bridge.

1 minute ago, Piro said:

use your imagination like what you did in these posts

exactly, you cant tell me cause you have no clue, just like you have no clue what you have been talking about in my thread. Go find a thread that you can be productive in and know what you are talking about cause this topic is not for you. 

1 minute ago, Dearpie said:

exactly, you cant tell me cause you have no clue, just like you have no clue what you have been talking about in my thread. Go find a thread that you can be productive in and know what you are talking about cause this topic is not for you. 

sure you also cant tell me what to do, and if I know something I wont tell you if this is your attitude. happy gaming 

Archived