Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, March 29, 2019

Hime

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Chronos is now up! Apologies for the inconvenience of this unscheduled maintenance during a game event. We have spawned Angel Cat and Dandy for the day and Tersi's Herald for a few hours.

I preffer dont claim Angel cat cuz i consider it a lose of slots in my inventory

the Great and Powerfull Dev team still didnt think on a better thing to "Apologies of incovenniences" of always ?

47 minutes ago, KAROS said:

I preffer dont claim Angel cat cuz i consider it a lose of slots in my inventory

the Great and Powerfull Dev team still didnt think on a better thing to "Apologies of incovenniences" of always ?

theres a thing called warehouse LOL

12 hours ago, Juji said:

We passed on a ton of evidence to the dev team today regarding the SS lag. We are waiting on their investigation to see if they can deliver a fix soon.

This exactly line is what you and your team has been saying to me every single bleep week for the past 4 months about a bug. Yet no information about when there maybe is a fix, if it will be fixed with Fafurion. Owait, you gonna combo it with Prelude of War so it gonna take another 3-5 months. I am happy to see all bugs being fixed in December 2021.

19 minutes ago, Lylspoiler said:

guess tersi only available to ppl who were able to log back on after maintenance..... WTG NC!!   what about us who have to work and couldn't get back on until next day because of your screwup?????????

this is wat im saying... btw i have a suggestion. instead of tersi's herald, why dont management give us the 3xDandy's homerun ball? 

• Hime unpinned this topic