Sign in to follow this  
gnysko

Bots in spider nest. / Server Aden.

gnysko    1

Heloo GM`s. From 2 weeks i observe same people using bot programs in spider nest ( Dark Elf Village). I report several times but still nothing. Please do somtheing about this. Also many people leave server because of this. Let see how fast you read this! :)

• Like 1

Draecke    378

Classic error for posting Classic stuff on Live forum section so how fast you think the right people will read it ? ;)

• Haha 1

PhoenixMitra    29

Greetings everyone,

We took the liberty and moved this to the right forum section.

As for the bots you encounter in game, please continue to report them via ticket to our Support team. They are the ones who can take a look and investigate these reports.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Zace    63
1 hour ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everyone,

We took the liberty and moved this to the right forum section.

As for the bots you encounter in game, please continue to report them via ticket to our Support team. They are the ones who can take a look and investigate these reports.

Thank you!

Why is it so hard to just send a GM to Gorgon Flower Garden for example, you could ban literally 150 bots in 20minutes. Instead you keep asking paying customers to waste time creating reports that more often than not do absolutely nothing.

• Like 2

Roflcopter    20
Posted (edited)

Or for example cruma swamp...im sorry but there are like 250 bots farming 24/7 so @PhoenixMitra, why you want always the player, do the work? i did like 20 tickets with hundreds of bot names and what now? still 200+ bots in cruma. do you not think its time that the game publisher has to do something? just do me a favor and log into the game and run to cruma swamp and gordon flower garden on giran server and you know what u find there ? hundreds or better thousands of elven summoner bots. Adding pay to win items in the shop, that was really fast done but making the server bot free or even try to make it bot free sounds like a struggle....

Edited by Roflcopter
  • Like 1