Assuming I were to start playing...

Siliarus

Hello,

I am considering starting some new character here but from my previous L2 experience I know multiboxing was a de facto standard.

So how does it look now? Are you expected to run several accounts/toons or it is realistically possible to have and play one character, join a clan and actually find fellas to play with?

Also, if you were to begin playing, what (non spoiler) character would you recommend as a starter?

Well.... dual boxing is again absolutely normal.
Every mage has his own SE and fighters mostly some kinda buffer.

There is not really much "party play" going on till lvl 40.
Everyons is doing his own thing.
But you can always join AoE partys in Abandoned camp around lvl 30 with a nuker or Tank.... farming money for later equipment.

Also in higher lvls are "AoE" partys kinda popular... single target hunters can barely suststain themself with shots.

I Think Dark Avanger is a kinda handy class.... you can join AoE partys but with the panter can you also hunt solo here and there.
A buff box is sure helpful but amulets/spellbooks are expensive later >.<

Thanks for answers. I can see multibox is actually needed which puts me off somewhat.

I do enjoy party play without having to swap between several L2 instances every now and then which doesn't seem to be the case here, at least not consistently.

I'll give it some more thought before jumping in :)

26 minutes ago, Siliarus said:

Thanks for answers. I can see multibox is actually needed which puts me off somewhat.

I do enjoy party play without having to swap between several L2 instances every now and then which doesn't seem to be the case here, at least not consistently.

I'll give it some more thought before jumping in :)

Yeah... I don't like multiboxing either.
I had to abandon my Idea to make a main PP.....

Archived