Afk macro, and dropped items from pk

Katis

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:15 AM, Marijuanna said:

Thanks Draecke, I will try to see how it works. Because I would guess it will force you escape outside Refinery and not somewhere in Forsaken Plains. 

that scroll will port you to the nearest town outside compound, maybe aden or random town and then drag you to forsaken plains

• Like 1

On 2. 4. 2019 at 10:19 AM, Katis said:

...to finally get this answer.

https://paste.pics/ed3d17a8c0da380f986851dff3f2db3d

So as it looks like, for nc soft, this is not considered as a scam or a violation to their rules, so if someone decides to do it, is free to go but only has to remember NOT to do it more than once to each player, because it might considered as harassment to that specific player, and he might get banned for that reason.

This answer is not good enough and raise more questions.

First question is why rules of conduct do not mention numer of free attempts before considering that rules are violated.

As much as i read first rule of conducts i cant find any mention of free attempts bonus.

//

1.While playing Lineage II, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.

//

Next question - as to make player red and to make him pk count 5+ in order to get him to drop items is very hard to do it solo need to be organized group of players or their boxes to do it so is hard to determine who did how many attempts.

To do player red with pk count of 5+ must be at least 5 attempts. As I newer heard that ppl got banned for it I must guess that number of free attempts must be at least five.

Why we have this first rule of conduct if it have five free attempts then as is same as we would not have this rule.

Do we know any country in real life selling weapons in weapon store with free kill bonus?

And what to say for victims that do not use any macro and are not afk when they get friendly (no drop) killed together with all party repeatedly aka ColdShadow mode?

How many free attempts before considering L2 store paid items, services and benefits as not delivered (cake, xp scrolls , runes, potions ect) because expired in process?

Question is also why rule of conduct were not changed when NCsoft introduced L2 store and changed from subscription model with 20$ monthly  into pay to win free to play model for several hundreds (and thousands) $$$ monthly?

Off topic maybe - did anyone reported a bug that set next target settings on monster do not work at all as it values players as monsters ?

Who care of player color or multicolor (white, pink, red) as setting is set on monsters and not on players. 

Setting is bugged for all classes and specially on classes witch cant deal damage without using skills like feohs and all classes using aoe.

So if official answer that game mechanic work right when someone flag you then remain to believe that  settings on monsters only - is full bugged.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are obviously 2 bugs here:

- 1st one is: the player can get karma without PK, if kill some pet. Its simply not right: you suppose to get PK AND karma, not only karma.  The result is amazing: when you kill someone in karma with 0 PK, you get karma AND PK :)))) Its not right: when you kill someone in karma, you not supposed to get karma+pk, you supposed to get reputation :)))

- 2nd one: why you hit the karma-player, when you target a mob???!!!!. You dont hit flagged players in the same situation. Karma or not, its still player = PC not NPC, so that is 100% BUG as well.

The combination of these 2 bugs lead to the horrible consequences: lot of players, puted in illegal karma and dropped / scammed.

This, in combination with NCSOFT full absence of support, lead to 1-2K less players and lot of unhappy pp

• Like 1

I have been thinking.....

The FIRST thing:

PK stands for Player Killer, so it makes perfect sence that you dont get PK point, if you kill pet/summon since these "creatures" are not Players. You will only get karma for that kill.

And the system takes into account only the PK points, not the negative reputation.

The SECOND thing:

Players with the negative reputation have a special treatment.

Edited by Dawe
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Myte187 said:

I lost 50 billion on naia due a Kukuburra dude that make me go red... I had /target Lesser giant in macro...... 
I spent in all my years probaly 2500 euro++    GMs said it was my own mistake :P

Well it is your own mistake. Leaving your toon afk while using a macro system you don't understand in a game you are clueless about.

Just sell more ncoin and you'll recover the loss.

Myte187 is right

Its nothing more than combination of bugs. They working no matter on macro or not.

Ppl, using bugs supposed to be baned.

GMs : Are you working for NCSOFT? NCSOFT is public company, providing public services, remember? You supposed to work for players not for private interests!

Edited by StrahdVonZarovich
  • Like 1

It was the biggest mistake to implement such a thing like this. It is going to be the same with the new PK system. PK was the part of the game since it was introduced, now it will be a carebear update. Just laughing on every person who is bragging about dropped L2Store items, you deserve it. For the first time im with NC and a few people, at least this crying is motivating me to get a little bit extra equipment from the afker macro heroes xD 

11 minutes ago, StrahdVonZarovich said:

I'll ask you this question, let's see if you can answer it....

Why I never lost any items and never been a victim of such thing, while I was in macro 24/7 for more than a freaking year in GC (everyone on Naia and ex-Freya knows this fact).

So, tell me why I never lost any items?

MIXA: Because you never use AOE skills, obviously. These bug make the illegal karma possible, only if you use AOE skills. Including non-flagged skills !!!!

if you target mobs and hit them with normal attacks (or single target skills/debufs), you simply dont make any AOE damage, so the KARMA Abuser cant use the BUG against You.

In your case : don't use "Force Storm" and you will be OK :)

• Like 1

mixa i think because u dont use pole ,example in refinery any good tyrr with pole kill mobs on 1 crit w/o skills  and if any pk come around you u will hit him like mob so he clean karma and .... imagine that can happened even if ppl play on pc they can make you pk in seconds and near you if have stacked dd can kill you before  clean karma , this is not about macro this is about game even if i play by hands or macro and watch monitor i can be pk in seconds that not mean if they make me pk i must go in town non stop to clean pk to not drop till i make factions or exp

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mixa said:

I'll ask you this question, let's see if you can answer it....

Why I never lost any items and never been a victim of such thing, while I was in macro 24/7 for more than a freaking year in GC (everyone on Naia and ex-Freya knows this fact).

So, tell me why I never lost any items?

Must be because you use afk macro lol.

I was in party and nobody used macro and all were present no afkers and ColdShadow come flag entire party and kill all and wait we get resurrected and repeat.

Result we lie on flor and waiting another alt to log in and  come resurrect us because he managed to kill first alt too.

What do you see? - dirty bots afk laying on floor lol.

So not using macro and not being afk I lost paid xp scroll, rune, freya art of seduction exp and all party lost cake witch all expired during harassment.

I bet I must do like you and start being afk and using macro to not loose anything.

Edited by SleepingPower
  • Like 1

If i am correct mixa stopped playing and started sell his gear before that massive wave of pkers. Back then the only way someone could flag you was with tank etc now its more easy as we all can see. So what are we talking about? Maybe now if he continue play he would lose and his gear and his smile since as he admits he was farming 24/7 without watching his toon.

10 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

Must be because you use afk macro lol.

I was in party and nobody used macro and all were present no afkers and ColdShadow come flag entire party and kill all and wait we get resurrected and repeat.

Result we lie on flor and waiting another alt to log in and  come resurrect us because he managed to kill first alt too.

What do you see? - dirty bots afk laying on floor lol.

So not using macro and not being afk I lost paid xp scroll, rune, freya art of seduction exp and all party lost cake witch all expired during harassment.

I bet I must do like you and start being afk and using macro to not loose anything.

How is this related to the topic? I can go offtopic too and tell you that despite I don't like ColdShadow and probably killed him hundreds of times, he's right in his actions.

The moment you step out of town, you're not safe, this is the essence of Lineage 2.

Not sure if your live in s safe space irl or what, but even more sinister things may happen to you if you're going with that attitude.

Not to mention that nobody cares if you lose xp scroll, cake or whatever, it's your own problem, deal with it.

1 hour ago, what3v3r said:

If i am correct mixa stopped playing and started sell his gear before that massive wave of pkers. Back then the only way someone could flag you was with tank etc now its more easy as we all can see. So what are we talking about? Maybe now if he continue play he would lose and his gear and his smile since as he admits he was farming 24/7 without watching his toon.

What's the difference now and like 1 month ago?You're being silly.

Edited by mixa

Being silly. Dont think so. Well i ll be more clear since you dont seem to get it. If you would still play and didnt basically quit and just sitiing on aden selling your items you would notice that last month many many new toon appeared that try to do the pk scam thing and you wonder why? People upload many videos on how that thing happens so its like tutorial to anyone that is willing to do it. At the start you could say 2 names now its whole list. Even if you didnt knew how to do it now you can and without the drag out of the room. So you cant compare the period you say you were farming with now. I bet 100% that if now you would lose items like many people like you that used to say that. Unless you have something else to keep you safe. Its easy to say anything when you re out of it.

54 minutes ago, what3v3r said:

Being silly. Dont think so. Well i ll be more clear since you dont seem to get it. If you would still play and didnt basically quit and just sitiing on aden selling your items you would notice that last month many many new toon appeared that try to do the pk scam thing and you wonder why? People upload many videos on how that thing happens so its like tutorial to anyone that is willing to do it. At the start you could say 2 names now its whole list. Even if you didnt knew how to do it now you can and without the drag out of the room. So you cant compare the period you say you were farming with now. I bet 100% that if now you would lose items like many people like you that used to say that. Unless you have something else to keep you safe. Its easy to say anything when you re out of it.

Nothing has changed in the pvp/pve mechanics since I've stopped playing. There have always been these ppl that were getting the nobs red and dropping their items, they've tried on me plenty of times, didn't work.

I'm absolutely sure if I had my equip now that I can go and farm afk no problem.

Unless you can prove here that something has changed, which I'm sure it didn't. So be my guest.

Edited by mixa

6 hours ago, mixa said:

How is this related to the topic? I can go offtopic too and tell you that despite I don't like ColdShadow and probably killed him hundreds of times, he's right in his actions.

The moment you step out of town, you're not safe, this is the essence of Lineage 2.

Not sure if your live in s safe space irl or what, but even more sinister things may happen to you if you're going with that attitude.

Not to mention that nobody cares if you lose xp scroll, cake or whatever, it's your own problem, deal with it.

I'm sorry for reply on your off topic, Discussion was about items lost and not about you who never loose any item because being afk macro 24/7.

You are partially right about loosing cake, xp scroll etc is my problem and I try to deal with it just like many other players.

Some of them stil play but more carefully,  some of them stop playing for some time, some of them quit and all they  have  in common to stop buying L2 store items.

Sure someone from NC soft should care about empty servers and loss of income from sales and even if is not players duty to deal with it we care too because we  love game.

If you guys want so bad to afk macro, make whatever its working but dont come in forums telling you are legit!

legit player is login 1 account play 3 hours and go to bed/work I dont know!

afk macroing 24/7 is not legit is no life, selfish etc

but in anyway make correct classes if thats te case, make the correct macroes and you know bla bla!

You cant go to the tennis park and play 24/7 there are several players in your neighborhood that want to train also!

so once u start playing there in 1 hour you have to free the spot ! but its other story!

thank you

4 hours ago, Methodical said:

legit player is login 1 account

Actually according to Ncsoft & the GM's you are a bit wrong on that.

Legit is 1-3 accounts per pc, only using in game macros, no 3rd party bot software, & no playing while afk.

Edited by GreenCrusher

Speak here a victim of forced pk

The NC does not know how to fix this Bug that other players force you to give PK and also do not know how to evaluate if you are a victim or a stalionatario, this is fact!

I propose that the NC give a considerable amount in adena to the player who teaches them how a forced PK is done,

After testing, prove that the BUG is real and that the NC can work on a fix, the reward is given to the player without reimbursing him for knowing the process.

Thanks NC for fixing the SS bug

Edited by MonsterSA