Afk macro, and dropped items from pk

Katis

13 minutes ago, Juji said:

There is a separate issue that is unrelated to the Macro system.

i get what you are saying the way they send people red is the bugg not the macro system well are those players getting punish for using a bug to send people red?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Juji said:

There is a separate issue that is unrelated to the Macro system.

And which bug is it?, respective people say that there are two types of bug:

1. Killing chaotic character rewards you with negative reputation (instead of positive), and PK point.
  2. No-target AoE Skills being able to inflict damage to normal players who were chaotic at the time of the skill being "selected".(The general consensus is that those skills, when being selected, mark the area of its effect, then when the cast is completed, apply damage to all eligible targets in that area.... This is obviously not the case here)
  • Like 1

On 29. 4. 2019 at 5:53 PM, Dawe said:

1. Killing chaotic character rewards you with negative reputation (instead of positive), and PK point.
  2. No-target AoE Skills being able to inflict damage to normal players who were chaotic at the time of the skill being "selected".(The general consensus is that those skills, when being selected, mark the area of its effect, then when the cast is completed, apply damage to all eligible targets in that area.... This is obviously not the case here)

Not only "No-target AoE Skills" but all AOE skills.

As a Feoh i have 12 AOE skills.

Nine of them need target to damage target and nearby enemies or enemies in the route.

Two skill need to manually set area before being able to cast it. ( shadow snare and meteor )

Only one skill is pure  "No-target AoE Skill" which I can cast with no target - Death Howl . Rarely used in party when you have luxury of tank or other class puller support.

All of them ignore settings - monster only setting.

• Like 1

only 1 thing i want to say, i'm a revenge person, and if dev team add this to this game, i will pk every1 who its my black list 1000% sure, till quit gaming, i promise!

and probable i'm not the only 1 who will do this.

Better solution:increase the flag to permanent time, only if the toon relog lose flag stat.

• Like 1

ok i tell you what i meaning, probable half of the thread who reading not understand my previous message

Attack memory: this is common feature, you attack something, and you added in a memory list, for exaple, you attack a rb with your right level, and cancel the target, you still on that memory list, if a low lvl toon that have -10 lvl give you buff, the toon will get curse, but if the toon who attack the rb, relog and then the low toon give buff, will not get curse, this is same for mob as well, you attack a mob and cancel target, and you gain buff or move, you triggered as attack target, same who give you buff, this trigger attack added to pvp as well. but if the attack toon relog will leave the memory list.

So if the Flagged stat stay forever, no problem, and if the toon relog, will leave the attack memory list.

Edited by KissMyKnife
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dawe said:

I know that, but in the case of skills that reqiure target... they work as they should because otherwise they would break PvP.

In that case we have several classes completely broken.

Solutions are many.

Fix pay to win at first place.

- anyone interested in pvp can invite to duel and wait to see if duel will be accepted. This function is already implemented and waiting for use same as clan war  and war tag function is in game too.

- Anyone who attack, flag or force pvp have to refund NCoins for paid L2 store items with promised benefits which will expire because of caused harassment and to get banned for preventing NCWest do delivery paid benefits. That's just to not break PVP eh,

- recode pvp mechanic and make all aoe skills to do damage according  to settings type. Mean if you have monster  only as target then skills must ignore flagged fagot in middle of mobs.

- Make single target skills enough powerful to be able to grind with them instead to use faulty aoe skills.

- Make L2 paid items with benefits gained trough time with grinding in instant delivery - mean xp scroll or rune need to give instant xxx billions of xp instead of chance to never be delivered because of actual pvp mechanic where paid items  expire without any gain.

- Add warning tip text to L2 store items that one can do cash gift for them but delivery is not guaranteed as items like xp scroll or cake and similar can expire  during forced pvp or other types of harassment.

- make sure that players respect first rule of code of conduct as is written and not with some free attempts before considering that is violated. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

In that case we have several classes completely broken.

Solutions are many.

Fix pay to win at first place.

- anyone interested in pvp can invite to duel and wait to see if duel will be accepted. This function is already implemented and waiting for use same as clan war  and war tag function is in game too.

- recode pvp mechanic and make all aoe skills to do damage according  to settings type. Mean if you have monster  only as target then skills must ignore flagged fagot in middle of mobs.

- Make single target skills enough powerful to be able to grind with them instead to use faulty aoe skills.

1. I don't think that will work.
  2. There are two things that are mutually exclusive:... A, The way how the skills internally work (more accurately the target selection) / B, User target selection.
  3. That will probably break Class balance.

For the L2 Store items..... I don't really get what you wanna say :)

Edited by Dawe
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Dawe said:

For the L2 Store items..... I don't really get what you wanna say :)

Many don't, its expected. Those players destroyed Bartz and Teon then continued on Chronos and now is turn on Naia.

Soon there will not be any problems on empty servers.

18 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

i will pk every1 who its my black list 1000% sure, till quit gaming, i promise!

You know, you can be rewarded with a ban for that, right? Harassment ;P

19 hours ago, Katis said:

you miss understand this word, Harassment  its word torture not ingame feature torture :) its allow to pk any1 :), its like war torture, if i make war and kill you everywhere, you cant do nothing about it, same for pking some1 :), if i torture your soul with word that trade harassment.

22 hours ago, Katis said:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting the Lineage II Game Support Team.

Lineage II is a massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) that incorporates PvPvE gameplay, meaning that Player versus Player and Player versus Environment actions are both integral parts of the overall experience.

I understand that some players may wish to minimize PvP gameplay. However, please note that it can happen in PvPvE areas. Here are some suggestions on how to handle some of the PvP situations you might encounter:

·         Hunt in a party. There is strength in numbers! This should protect you from the lone person of the warring clan looking for an easy kill, or any PKers that might be lurking around.

·         Run! Use a Blessed Scroll of Escape to return to nearest town, or try to out run the aggressor.

Unsolicited player versus player conflicts are considered a part of the game. It is not considered to be a violation of the Rules of Conduct or User Agreement. I hope this information will help you enjoy the PvE gameplay in Lineage II.

Regards,

GM Kairun
NCSOFT Support Team

NC says its not harassment you can PK all that you want

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mpixlas said:

Unsolicited player versus player conflicts are considered a part of the game. It is not considered to be a violation of the Rules of Conduct or User Agreement. I hope this information will help you enjoy the PvE gameplay in Lineage II.

PVP is incorporated in game with various systems like territory wars, clan wars, siege, Olympiad, duels.

Being tolerant on violation of Rules of Conduct like first rule (While playing Lineage II, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.) have some collateral effects.

- no lag on empty servers for remaining players

- masive los of income from L2 store sales

5 hours ago, mpixlas said:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting the Lineage II Game Support Team.

Lineage II is a massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) that incorporates PvPvE gameplay, meaning that Player versus Player and Player versus Environment actions are both integral parts of the overall experience.

I understand that some players may wish to minimize PvP gameplay. However, please note that it can happen in PvPvE areas. Here are some suggestions on how to handle some of the PvP situations you might encounter:

·         Hunt in a party. There is strength in numbers! This should protect you from the lone person of the warring clan looking for an easy kill, or any PKers that might be lurking around.

·         Run! Use a Blessed Scroll of Escape to return to nearest town, or try to out run the aggressor.

Regards,

GM Kairun
NCSOFT Support Team

NC says its not harassment you can PK all that you want

that why its not good idea to remove destroy feature on pk count, for example coldshadow, if he can freely pk any1, no1 will farm on gc low or other exp spot, same deal vs max to him :)

Hi @Juji ,

My suggestion regarding this issue is either to add the system from Prelude of war or return to previous system, when a character in chaotic state reduce it's reputation to 0, his name change from red to purple (combat mode), for some period of time.

In this case, the afk characters cannot get pk, they might get flagged but for sure will not get in chaotic state.

Regards

Edited by Nyole

On 05/04/2019 at 8:58 PM, Dawe said:

And if i use Force-Attack, i will affect non-flagged people aswell right?

But they are using some kind of bug to make ppls give the first pk, no one let the macro with force atck, thats why they should to be ban, and also the automacro was the ease path to bot problem, cuz they tried many times stop the bots without sucess and the players was complaing that with so many bots the was impossible get the quests done, then, they showed up with auto macros, and once again, they are choosing the easy path and loosing another ton of players, by this way, L2 ofiicial server will die very soon. It's a shame cuz i love to play L2.

On 30/04/2019 at 12:53 AM, Dawe said:

I don't know exactly, but i guess they come flaged close to you w8 you start to atack and give heal until they flag run of, when it happens, your char shoud stop to atack, but it does not, so you become chaotic. So, to me it's getting advantege from a bug, and the rules are clear about it, it is forbbiden. And also, to me and for the most part of persons they are thief, So they should be bannish. And if you remember well the auto-macros was realese when they couln't solve the bots problem, so, it was suppose to you let your char killing by then selfs cuz if you are trying do a quest that's take 20-30 min you would never get it done in less than 2 hours cuz we had too many bot arround, so no one with a job or a life could get a simple quest done in a regular day. They may say that is not why they did the automacro, but the timeing dont lie, they couldn't solve the the problem with the bots and then the automacros showed up. And once again they are choosing the easy path. That is a shame cuz with the ton of money that the players expend with the game, they should at lest hire some good programers to solve the bugs and bots.

• Thanks 1

On 5/7/2019 at 3:29 PM, Nyole said:

Hi @Juji ,

My suggestion regarding this issue is either to add the system from Prelude of war or return to previous system, when a character in chaotic state reduce it's reputation to 0, his name change from red to purple (combat mode), for some period of time.

In this case, the afk characters cannot get pk, they might get flagged but for sure will not get in chaotic state.

agree