Disrespect? Bug? Vip drop bonus does not work in NA?

Me and some friends wanted a hard L2, as it was, but what do we find in classic NA? Bots, for all sides, however, we insist and we play in the hope of evolving as well, but now after months of game I can affirm with all the properties that this classic NA is nothing more than a total deceit. To prove this, I bought VIP 4 for ALL my accounts, and no matter if I'm in party or not, the drops simply suffered nerf more than 10x, who here can say that the spoil works as it should? the only drop reference we have is from the US office (and we know that in NA it's all different) I and my friends did an analysis and we came to the conclusion that the VIP (25% drop +) simply does not work, honestly I bought more items without the VIP that with him, which generates a lack of total respect with us players, we want a difficult game yes, but we want a fair game, we do not think it's fair to kill for hours with vip the botters have more drops than us and the NCSOFT do not do ANYTHING! is there not a single GM to see dwarves selling 30k of animal skin? or 40k coal, is it possible that NCSOFT believes that this amount of items were purchased manually? I sometimes kill monsters for HOURS !!! and the maximum I can get is some varnishes, but to pay all these vip 4 to get only that? I did not pay VIP for this. When will we have a balance? when will we have a NA database ?, when will we have more respect from you NCSOFT? something needs to be done because the way it is, it's shameful, as I said, we want a difficult game? yes, but fair, with politics and bots and ways to evolve with balance, the way this server is, it does not go far, many people stop playing because they can not take it anymore, give us an NCSOFT position, something needs to change. As it is, it looks like all drops have a -70% drop chance and OBVIOUSLY VIP BONUS DROP DOES NOT WORK.

*Sorry for my english.

You're in a complete deceit indeed. Pay2Win random that goes mimimi when he doesn't get what be wants, today.

Everything works fine, the problem is in your broken p2w mentality and that's the main thing killing this game. Anything else is far behind.

if you read carefully what I said ... I said that if we have VIP does not drop more, that means who WITHOUT being VIP the drop is equal, that is, everyone falls in the same hole, I did not do the post to defend the VIP and yes to show that all drops of the server suffered nerf and that harms to ALL.

I just have a question.

How is the VIP drop system supposed to work if you are in a party? Does that mean you you have the VIP bonus does the full party get the plus drop bonus? Or does it mean if you get last hit the bonus will apply?

@TupacShakur I think I have a fair grasp of how percentages work, but I don't think you have a grasp of basic reading comprehension. If English is not your first language I apologize, but the question I asked is how does the drop bonus work in a party. Not how the bonus will increase your drop percentage.

If you don't know just say that you don't know.

Archived