Bot system is pitiful

Hello Ncisoft team!
i want to ask you some think .When you will fix this bot system ? Because i can't play and why you block my char who fishing in Aden, but you DO NOT block real bots ? The whole  map is full with bots .Orc Barracks ,Ant Nest, Death pass near to Dion ,Gludio everywhere  .To day you block my buffer ,why ?????????? He was in ADEN and FISHING,  wast 24/h he just fishing  omg ....What will happen with my Attendance event now ? And in this char i have N coins. I payed for this N cons !!!  Why you don't block the real bots ? Maybe because the bot system is yours and you making money  from it , I don't know i just think that  !!!!  I don't expect answer from you because all the time you keep silent fore real problems ..... 

@Neutron @Conguero @whippleshuffle@PhoenixMitra 

I lossing ppl in my clan of this trouble with "Randoms" troubles of accounts lockeed,, crafters afk, buffers, character lv4,,
Come NCwest,, check the Anti-bot or whatever system,, and make a direct way to support,,, are u doing automated responsed any mail, what we can do?

Edited by TEXAS

I recently had an account blocked for "suspicious activity".  I made the account one day thinking I might create a box sws, put some top ng on it, and logged it of after maybe 5-10 minutes.  About 1-2 weeks I went to log it in to take the gear back(I hadnt logged it since and the lone character on the account was still maybe lvl 4) and the account was locked.  I followed the instructions and the account was unlocked within 24 hours.  I still have no idea what was suspicious....the hundreds of naked dwarves deleveling outside ants nest, or the hundreds of pony elves farming around all of the 40 level mobs isnt suspicious, but me creating an account and playing it for 3 minutes raised a red flag?

11 minutes ago, Piro said:

when u trade the weapon i think

they treat it like rmt but if some high lvl buy adena dont think they got flag

so i can not trade my weapons between my chars ? Why this is  a problem ?

Edited by Nazarick

11 minutes ago, Piro said:

usually on the newly created char. I read a few people here complaining the same thing. 

I don't trade weapons between my chars but if i do what ? I can trade my own weapon between 100 chars ,that is my weapon i can do every think with it  .I played for this weapon or gear, FIX the pitiful  bot system  .I DO NOT  do anything illegal ....The my chars is 60 + lvl 

Edited by Nazarick

10 minutes ago, Nazarick said:

I don't trade weapons between my chars but if i do what ? I can trade my own weapon between 100 chars ,that is my weapon i can do every think with it  .I played for this weapon or gear, FIX the pitiful  bot system  .I DO NOT  do anything illegal ....The my chars is 60 + lvl 

so the char got banned is new char or not