Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 9 hours

With this maintenance:

• EXTENDED database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Attendance Checklist event will continue to run for the next 2 weeks.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

14 minutes ago, Hime said:

No updates this week. This maintenance is purely back-end work that needs to be done. Perhaps some content next week.

I wish to be developer at your team, seems like they have a lot free time. Do you have any place for senior developer? 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Hime said:

No updates this week. This maintenance is purely back-end work that needs to be done. Perhaps some content next week.

Every week my expectations are low but I still get disapointed :(

Last "real good thing" was the Daily quests/rewards being adjusted.

An EXP event would be nice, but to be honest, they just need to boost the item drop rate to what it should be at for classic, permanently....lol :P

Edited by Mishi

12 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 9 hours

With this maintenance:

• EXTENDED database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Attendance Checklist event will continue to run for the next 2 weeks.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Hell its about time! :D 

Make requests to people who don't even know where they live. they are puppets who talk and write on command. Others make decisions. They have the misfortune to put their faces in it, making ridiculous figures. for example the video where they clearly said they would not put P2W items ...

15 minutes ago, Kakashizinho said:

What do I do against the bots? In cruma tower, dragao valley I am level 40 I can not do farme, are so many bots that option report and every 30 minutes, and complicated!

Antibot system is a joke. Bot report system ... again joke. No active in game support to deal with bots. 9 hours maintenace?!?why?!? 

All this have a name - NCSoft 

38 minutes ago, Kakashizinho said:

What do I do against the bots? In cruma tower, dragao valley I am level 40 I can not do farme, are so many bots that option report and every 30 minutes, and complicated!

Chill. Botting is "illegal" ofc, but there are still bots farming in almost every zone worth farming, they farm 24/7 even when being reported by many chars with bot report button, they are back on same spot or move to next when get many lvl w/o being banned.

Sure, they say that WE must record every bot in game and submit a REPORT! Ye that is definitely something that us PLAYERS need to do.

Just incompetent GMs or no GMs in game at all, just forum writers. :ph34r: