Returning player needs guidance

bulvius

Hi everybody,

Last i played Lineage2 was about a year ago and it was for a couple of weeks at most and i'm planning on coming back for good (playing for 2 weeks already :D ). I'll try to describe my playstyle/ progress, daily routine as best as i can and would like to hear your thoughts and advice on how to make the best of my situation and what should i do to immerse myself again :) . so...

I'm a lvl 99 Shilen Sigel Templar. No dualclass, just subs lvl 80 archer(the one i plan on eventually making my dual), lvl 78 sumoner and lvl 69 archer (heard somewhere i have to have 3 subs lvl 76+ to be able to dual, so picked the fastest one to lvl. correct me if i'm wrong) as i have emperors weapons (still 19 days left) the leveling process with a bow was wonderful. did 40-69 in 3 hours.

Server Naia

i also have a lvl 90 ISS, o no need to buy buffs from newbie guide and i can have buffs and some heals on the go.

Gear: seraph heavy attack type set +4, Apo sword +4+2sa. lilith soul necklace, zaken earring(s grade), the rest of jewelery is TW.  currently using emperors sword while i have it.

Daily routine. since adena is tight, i want to collect as much as i can day to day either in form of consumables, or Adena. Every day i collect daily attendance reward, just found out yesterday, that Dimensional wizard in oren gives me a buff stone(energy of Dimensions) every day. i do the Dimensional rift quest, so i get a decent amount of XP and a reward, usually a venirs talisman or giant's codex. i sell the shots that i get as a reward. (dimensional rift takes me about 20 min. to complete) yet i have never killed the vagabond that drops the prison key. i once saw the announcement that it spawned, but never saw it. can anybody elaborate on the vagabond? how often does it spawn? or what would be the best course of action of trying to get the key? :) Also, i have started doing the blackbird daily quests. occasionally doing kartia 95. started doing the exhalted questline.

My faction levels:

Adventure guild: lvl 6, all quests are completed as far as i know. Blackbird: lvl 1, just started. Mother tree: lvl 1, not doing the magmeld quests anymore; Fishing guild: lvl 1 (40% GOD it takes so frickin long to level it and catching fish...), hunters Guild: lvl 1. Dimensional watchers: lvl 1(90% can't seem to get more faction points, since the quest that used to give them finished after 10 completions).

i always loved the tank, so i don't plan on changing the class, besides, two handed stance and templars frenzy are awesome at pve :D

so. what would you guys recommend i do every day? i want a solid income of xp and adena, otherwise i don't see myself getting lvl 99 gear anytime soon without spending RLM :/ 

What quests can i do, that would give nice rewards? i'm a solo player, willing to party mainly for instances only, besides, from my experience, tanks are not in demand as they used to be :/ at least not at my current lvl.

Any guides, suggestions, or critique are highly appreciated. Thank you and have great day :)

Dude. Close client, uninstall and run.

Unless you've money on the bank account (something like 4-5000 US$) that you able to throw at the game in one go, you have absolutely NOT A SINGLE CHANCE of getting anywhere near what you need to play the game.

Hey, thanks for your reply Shoppy :)

I know it requires A LOT of RLM to get everything to experience endgame content to the fullest.

I am just looking for tips, suggestions, guides for how to keep a steady income of Adena and consumables and some exp, that i could mainly achieve playing solo, investing maybe 2-4 hours a day, more during the weekends. and i don't mind getting 4000NCoins every other month :)

Thanks again for your reply :)

Have a great day!

At the moment there is not a lot of adena income routes available.

The obvious ones, as you expect require either a lot of time or adena investment, would be:

1) Gemstone Powder Grind: Level up toons in order to complete Adventurer Quests that give Lvl 1 Jewels. In total you get 4 Lvl 1 Jewels from the quest line that you can grind into Gemstone Powder and sell for around 80m per item. There is a small cost of getting jewel grinders but you can get those for 3m per item. Total profit for one toon around 300m.

2) Olympiad Farm: Participate in Olympiad with low level toons to farm Giants Energies and Marks. So Friday/Saturday fire up 3 clients (more if you have more PC's) and participate in Olympiad with lowbie toons. Olympiad Participation quest will give you 2 GE each day + one more potential GE if you get 5 wins in a row for Olympiad undefeated quest. You will also get marks from participating in each match (around 10 depending if you win or loose) and marks at the end of the month (1000+ depending with how much points you end up). With 10k marks and 100m-ish adena you can purchase Mastery Lv1 Codex and sell it for 800m profit (i think its currently around that price). Once you have your chars set up its an ongoing farm. The key is volume of toons participating in olympiad and making sure they all end up with 30+ points to get a good yield on marks.

You can also Join Ceremony of Chaos to get some extra marks and a chance to get Top Grade Life Stones if you manage to win - sometimes rooms are full afk.

3) Enchanting Business: basically setting up a good  enchanter buying mats/gear cheap and selling the OE items. This requires a really big initial investment to get +LUC maxed out and has no guarantee you will actually enchant anything to make a profit. but some people made it with this so its an option.

4) Greedy Spoiler: make a spoiler and form open field farm parties with keeping the spoil for yourself. Its a tricky one since a lot of people dont want to join parties where spoiler doesnt share, but if you make your own you can get away with it in most cases. At the end sell mats/keymats either to AH or NPC, depends some stuff sells faster than others.

5) Play the Market: but cheap, sell high. This applies to gear of all sorts, but its best to do it with events. buy event items cheap and sell them with a profit. You need 2 shops and you can run it 24/7

6) Resell NCoins: pretty obvious one. Buy consumables and sell them in shops. Things like passes, event items... just be careful if you try to sell items that are gift only, there is a lot of scammers going around atm. On events that people get wild for your profit margins are the best, so maybe save your ncoins and use them up in a good event. 

I guess these are all the ways i can think off atm. There probably are some more that arent really viable without a large investement - raid farming, powerlevel... or i just dont know of.

Enjoy ur game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

great post Aelian!

Few small things come to my mind:

- Mithril Mines daily quest. I think it gave a few millions each day, sure nothing to make you rich, but maybe a little help. I've never done this quest myself so I don't have details.

- Hit and Run quest in Raiders Crossroads. For killing a few mobs (maybe some higher lvl can help you) you get a Bloody Eternal Stone that should be worth something between 150 - 200mil. It's a one-time quest.

- Later on go Inner/Outer Messiah Citadel, from Gludio. Some of those quests give Mastery Chapter 1 Book, around 800mil. Oh and the quest in Dimensional Warp (from Faereon Village) also gives this Mastery Chpt1 Book if I remember right.

Have fun !

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, aelian said:

At the moment there is not a lot of adena income routes available.

The obvious ones, as you expect require either a lot of time or adena investment, would be:

1) Gemstone Powder Grind: Level up toons in order to complete Adventurer Quests that give Lvl 1 Jewels. In total you get 4 Lvl 1 Jewels from the quest line that you can grind into Gemstone Powder and sell for around 80m per item. There is a small cost of getting jewel grinders but you can get those for 3m per item. Total profit for one toon around 300m.

2) Olympiad Farm: Participate in Olympiad with low level toons to farm Giants Energies and Marks. So Friday/Saturday fire up 3 clients (more if you have more PC's) and participate in Olympiad with lowbie toons. Olympiad Participation quest will give you 2 GE each day + one more potential GE if you get 5 wins in a row for Olympiad undefeated quest. You will also get marks from participating in each match (around 10 depending if you win or loose) and marks at the end of the month (1000+ depending with how much points you end up). With 10k marks and 100m-ish adena you can purchase Mastery Lv1 Codex and sell it for 800m profit (i think its currently around that price). Once you have your chars set up its an ongoing farm. The key is volume of toons participating in olympiad and making sure they all end up with 30+ points to get a good yield on marks.

You can also Join Ceremony of Chaos to get some extra marks and a chance to get Top Grade Life Stones if you manage to win - sometimes rooms are full afk.

3) Enchanting Business: basically setting up a good  enchanter buying mats/gear cheap and selling the OE items. This requires a really big initial investment to get +LUC maxed out and has no guarantee you will actually enchant anything to make a profit. but some people made it with this so its an option.

4) Greedy Spoiler: make a spoiler and form open field farm parties with keeping the spoil for yourself. Its a tricky one since a lot of people dont want to join parties where spoiler doesnt share, but if you make your own you can get away with it in most cases. At the end sell mats/keymats either to AH or NPC, depends some stuff sells faster than others.

5) Play the Market: but cheap, sell high. This applies to gear of all sorts, but its best to do it with events. buy event items cheap and sell them with a profit. You need 2 shops and you can run it 24/7

6) Resell NCoins: pretty obvious one. Buy consumables and sell them in shops. Things like passes, event items... just be careful if you try to sell items that are gift only, there is a lot of scammers going around atm. On events that people get wild for your profit margins are the best, so maybe save your ncoins and use them up in a good event. 

I guess these are all the ways i can think off atm. There probably are some more that arent really viable without a large investement - raid farming, powerlevel... or i just dont know of.

Enjoy ur game.

there's also a lowbie quest that gives random 15 days agathion charm boxes which can be very profitable if you're lucky to get one of the p/m crit damage ones

22 hours ago, bulvius said:

Hey, thanks for your reply Shoppy :)

I know it requires A LOT of RLM to get everything to experience endgame content to the fullest.

I am just looking for tips, suggestions, guides for how to keep a steady income of Adena and consumables and some exp, that i could mainly achieve playing solo, investing maybe 2-4 hours a day, more during the weekends. and i don't mind getting 4000NCoins every other month :)

Thanks again for your reply :)

Have a great day!

even if you manage to make some few adenas at 105 you will need tons of adenas to make Good gear parties will not accept you with r95 gear or r99 gear or lilith talisman etc! you will force to spend lots of money just simple make friends w8 for events and ask them what they spend rewards and you will understand ! like a guy told you before unistall this game find another which dont have so much payment method ! and you will be lucky . ppl who are here is old players who spend years of money ! new ppl dont come if they dont have minimum 10k dollars to spend

On 10/04/2019 at 10:10 PM, Draecke said:

there's also a lowbie quest that gives random 15 days agathion charm boxes which can be very profitable if you're lucky to get one of the p/m crit damage ones

hmm what quest? :>

there is one way tho , get dedicated pc that you can leave on 24/7 3 man party and grind afk on loop macro 24/7
slowwwwwwly you will get some money and level

afk on loop is only way to play if you are casual , if you have some time to spare add some daily quests

12 hours ago, SMFC said:

there is one way tho , get dedicated pc that you can leave on 24/7 3 man party and grind afk on loop macro 24/7
slowwwwwwly you will get some money and level

afk on loop is only way to play if you are casual , if you have some time to spare add some daily quests

I would say its cheaper to invest the money you would pay for electricity into NCoins then.