90+ Level Guide

Marius1195

I have a stable of toons all 88-91 and I have collected a zillion parts that I don't know how to use or just plain what to do for them. Thinks like stones, what do I do with all of them and how do I get them tin my gear. I've tried google but I can't seem to get anything but the mobile game app answers. I am also looking for an active PVE clan on Naiai. I've gotten to that point where dual boxing is becoming very difficult for me. I played beat to 05/06 and am just lost as hell. I have np buying NC coins if anyone could give me the details on how to make that system work I'd appreciate it. Msg SSRSlave, she's logged in almost 24/7

• 4 months later...
On 3/28/2018 at 2:50 PM, Marius1195 said:

I have a stable of toons all 88-91 and I have collected a zillion parts that I don't know how to use or just plain what to do for them. Thinks like stones, what do I do with all of them and how do I get them tin my gear. I've tried google but I can't seem to get anything but the mobile game app answers. I am also looking for an active PVE clan on Naiai. I've gotten to that point where dual boxing is becoming very difficult for me. I played beat to 05/06 and am just lost as hell. I have np buying NC coins if anyone could give me the details on how to make that system work I'd appreciate it. Msg SSRSlave, she's logged in almost 24/7

sounds like wanted to make money making party lol ?

Archived