Freya's Bloody Rune for a wynn - useless, right?

Helv

Hello my fellow wynns who are still out there.

I think I know the answer to my question, but I want to double-check with you in case I have missed something. Tomorrow I can claim a 30-day Freya's Bloody Rune (15% pve bonus) as an attendance reward, but I have a feeling it is useless for a wynn (like many fancy items that NC added). I assume my pets will not receive any pve bonus from it (sharing equipment refers to 'equipped item' which I think has already been confirmed to work only for a weapon), so all I can get from it are a bit stronger marks or I can nuke mobs with lol-elemental rage so that they die from laughter.

Given my dual is a healer I assume it's better if I claim my reward with an alt from the same account, but please share your experience if you have used this item before.

16 hours ago, Quenia said:

You are right it's useless on pets.

Enjoy l2 balance strategy ?!

:( So sad...

I think the pve cloak effect (not the skill, the pasive) also do not work on pets.

If anyone know if the Cloak pasive and the Circlet (radiant/noble) pve damage pasive skill work share the info plz. I am thinking on buying a noble circlet and 20b of adena is a lot for me haha 

2 minutes ago, ffe said:

think only pve bonus on weapon works for our pets

sad but can put it on use for dualclass for a change

Yea, i will change my dual to tyr (probably) so i can get the damage bonus of all the items i have on the same toon 
I think brooch lower lvl, agathions evolved and non leg cloack should be tradeable between the characters of the same account. But we know Ncsoft NA will not do that...

Just now, AgathaC said:

Yea, i will change my dual to tyr (probably) so i can get the damage bonus of all the items i have on the same toon 
I think brooch lower lvl, agathions evolved and non leg cloack should be tradeable between the characters of the same account. But we know Ncsoft NA will not do that...

Actually, non legendary cloaks r tradable between chars in same account, by dimensional merchant.

2 hours ago, Vado said:

Actually, non legendary cloaks r tradable between chars in same account, by dimensional merchant.

O.o i failed to do that a long time ago and never tested again. Maybe i was really *** and did not unequiped the cloak xD

When i log today i will try to do the same, and with the agathion and brooch jewlery to...

17 hours ago, AgathaC said:

:( So sad...

I think the pve cloak effect (not the skill, the pasive) also do not work on pets.

If anyone know if the Cloak pasive and the Circlet (radiant/noble) pve damage pasive skill work share the info plz. I am thinking on buying a noble circlet and 20b of adena is a lot for me haha 

All PVE / PVP passive stats from belts, cloaks, circlets, augments, brooches(amethyst), SAs affect only summoner's dmg.

They do not transfer to pets.

Exceptions are PVE/PVP/Shadow weapons and PVE/PVP armors.

I'm curious though if dragon weapon's passive pvp dmg transfers to pets ???

Eventually I claimed the rune with my wynn, because I don't really play any other character on this account.

I see no benefit at all, even when transformed, the time to kill the boss seems pretty much the same ...which makes sense since pets do the most dmg in this scenario as well. Absolutely useless item for a wynn.

Archived