Patricius    11

Hi all, what You think about merge Gludio with Giran, and connect Aden with Talking Island servers, Gludio and Aden is almost empty...

• Like 2

CJChief    7

No Merge, but they should enable transfers of accounts between server with small limitations, ie no epics transfer

• Like 1

TypeBox    2
Posted (edited)

Don't merge the servers! Keep your filthy bots on the high pop servers. Low pop server is fine! Your just angry because you have no friends.

Edited by TypeBox
  • Like 1

Aikanaro    4
On 9.04.2019 at 8:06 PM, CJChief said:

No Merge, but they should enable transfers of accounts between server with small limitations, ie no epics transfer

You can transfer character over 40 lvl with finished 2nd class transfer for 4000 n coins

Tynk    7

I like low pop; easier for mobs. But then I like solo.  On the other hand, I wouldn't mind combining Gludio and Aden to bring my characters together.  I started on a couple servers as created due to opening Classic rush.

Andi_Omukai    0

the game sure is a lot more fun on gludio. you can find spots and exp in peace. can even go afk in between and still live when you return (no loop macros active), because there's less murder hobos doing "bot checks", their newest excuse for pking.

please, stay away for about 3 more months. then you can merge whatever. 

Synergy    1

there is no need in merge. i'm from Gludio. i dont want to fight for spots. dont want being PKed by 70+ archers.