Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2.5 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Attendance Checklist event will continue to run for one last week.
  • Heine Fishing Expedition Returns will continue to run for one last week.
  • Reduced the latency when activating and using soulshots at a certain period of time.
  • Potential fix for an issue where a clan would receive a negative rank in the Throne of Heroes.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

On 4/9/2019 at 4:40 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2.5 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Attendance Checklist event will continue to run for one last week.
  • Heine Fishing Expedition Returns will continue to run for one last week.
  • Reduced the latency when activating and using soulshots at a certain period of time.
  • Potential fix for an issue where a clan would receive a negative rank in the Throne of Heroes.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Hime, what about server transfer? It's last week of "early April" :(

6 hours ago, Hime said:

Just out of curiosity (since it's item related lag) does this also resolve for instance, if I open a party cake / vital rune on the hour, forget about the lag, and accidentally put down 4 cakes and open 6 vital runes in one go? (over dramatic, but it's happened)

1 hour ago, modnar said:

Just out of curiosity (since it's item related lag) does this also resolve for instance, if I open a party cake / vital rune on the hour, forget about the lag, and accidentally put down 4 cakes and open 6 vital runes in one go? (over dramatic, but it's happened)

This one is actually very easy to answer from personal experience. Paraphrasing NCWEST's previous handling of certain enjoyable game experiences by paying customers:  'It is not our job to fix game results....items have a 1-time use and/or 1-time character specific outcome'. In other words, 'PFO and buy more'. They don't seem to care if it's a glitch, something sold by their company that isn't as advertised, or just plain mistakes by their own company and/or their paying customers.......'we don't make it right...we don't even respond anymore'........but our shop is still open.

8 hours ago, Hime said:

Reported this bug in September 2018, got told off. Reported it again, got point compensation. Bug kept appearing, got told off. Only when I started to pump out a ticket every single week about the bug, with screenshots and detailed actions I took as a clan leader to maybe not make the bug happen you guys got on it. And yesterday I get the default e-mail reply from your head support team, Mario "Telliks", that they still waiting for a bug fix. Really streamlined communication. clap clap

I'll keep spamming you guys till I have my points restored and the bug is finally fixed. Because 8 months, jeez... my boss would've have fired me ten times over if I would keep a bug in the software for that long.

Good morning,

My biggest concern is the loss of players, the current situation of the game is serious. It takes a long time to get a party to do any instance. Similarly, the possibility of getting items to be more competitive depends only on the capacity of your bank account. I think the CEO of this company has not yet done his homework, in my opinion they are letting die the only two live servers that have a clear lack of competitiveness. In my opinion, their business plan is failing or they are simply aware of it and do not change it because they are not interested. I have invested very little of my money in this game and I have little more than a year, what I have gives me to complete factions I have to go to some instances, but not to be taken into account for other parties. What I hear most from other players is how expensive the game can become, that they go to volatile servers just because it does not involve an astronomical expense and can be equipped at a low and fair cost. Here we have forgotten those who still resist despite the difficulties, those who spend very little in a year and only focus on events for those who consume ncoins as cereals. We who can only invest little real money in the game we need events where we can equip ourselves without any cost, I do not say that we give the team only I think that other buying ncoins give us the facility to equip and balance a bit the game. I am not one of those who give him equipment and I have had help from only one person in the game, who guides me and tells me what to do or how to do it.

With all this I just want to say that the essence of the game is being lost.

P.S. In these last two months, certain themes of the game have changed to better, but they forget to listen to the player, which is a fundamental piece for the good development of the L2 world.

1 hour ago, ffe said:

really hoping this will fix the lags once and for all

one can dream

we all dreaming :) but sometimes need to work hard to dream come true, sry every1, be sure you die fast and cry on forum more, cause the ss lag worse then before :(

They keep deleting posts etc when they dont know what to answer, its obvious. If they knew how to fix the lag and the ss issue they would answer. And they think by deleting posts people may forget. One "hell" week on game and all gm "were playing hide and seek". And of course for another time they do something wrong they wont do anything to compensate or fix it. As always.

i wonder what are you expecting for all that ! the game is dying what else do you want to understand ?? ncsoft trying to absorve every Cent from our pockets and after bb lineage 2 live servers! admins have years to quit this game its not the first time ! its time all to understand that this game is dead ! and ppl who believe the otherwise is just cause they have hopes that something will change ! 

Archived