Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Hime

16 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

its time all to understand that this game is dead !

Okay I'll not say "all is good", cos yeah there are several problems and most of them NCW could fix easily if they could care, but the game isnt dead at all. At least on NAIA.

Yesterday I had 2 hours to play, wanted to farm my last 1% on elven to lvl up.

Logged in, completed party, big spot was taken by DH pet clan, we wiped them off the spot and started XP. For the next 30 or 40 min. they came back at 4 or 5 times, bringing more and more ppl. from their clan.
They got wiped each time, so they called DH to help. We got wiped by pets + DH.
We wanted to go back to fight for spot, but 2 more DH parties came.
We said it one time in clanchat that enemies are in Elven.
2 minutes later 3 parties of MAX were in elven and there was big PVP action.

Of course not every day is offering such fun, but to say the game is dead is also wrong.

Some ppl. are killing the game by leaving clan to XP or just joining some small PVE farm only clans, which on some point ofc kills all the fun for yourself and the game too.

Imagine all big players without spine (= Lemmings) would join back and tag up on one of the big clans, there would be SO MUCH MORE action.

Last point I also understand why mid-tier clans dont make war to each other? A short pm to clanleaders of MAX and DH would be enough to say "we have war against xxx - we wanna stay neutral" and none of the big clans would interfere in the midtier's PVP (at least none of the sane ppl in those clans).
So many ppl complain "there is no PVP, there is no action"... so why not just start it ?

PS: Nope, I didnt take my 1% to lvl up xD

Oh and to add: I dont wanna say MAX as a clan is a Saint (sure isn't), but there is a strict rule from leadership that MAX does not interfere in any sieges apart from castles MAX owns or DH/Pets have.

All neutral castles are NOT touched by MAX and are free for neutral clans to fight for them !

Remember how it was when DH ruled the server? Every single castles was guarded by DH, totally killing the fun for random/small/neutral clans to a point where noone even bothered to go to siege anymore.

This is not the case now on NAIA, there can be fun on Siege for EVERY clan that registeres, so go for it!

MAX is also careful with war declarations, so even if anyone chooses to ignore the big two clans, pvp-wise he can enjoy the full game, go to siege, make PVP, whatever...

MAX is acting much smarter and less greedy than DH did in the past.

Edited by Darth1ord

MAX aka Happy & VNDragon do not have a very good track record on keeping it like that historically speaking though ;)

still enjoy the current status quo as you never know how things are 2 Months down the road, l2 pays off to enjoy in the now and plan for the long game :)

5 hours ago, Darth1ord said:

Logged in, completed party, big spot was taken by DH pet clan, we wiped them off the spot and started XP. For the next 30 or 40 min. they came back at 4 or 5 times, bringing more and more ppl. from their clan.
They got wiped each time, so they called DH to help. We got wiped by pets + DH.
We wanted to go back to fight for spot, but 2 more DH parties came.
We said it one time in clanchat that enemies are in Elven.
2 minutes later 3 parties of MAX were in elven and there was big PVP action.

As I understand it, if a person is not in the MAX clan or a friendly clan, then you consider them as "DH pets + DH". This is a persecution mania. As for yesterday's pvp, you're lying. From the clan you fought with, 7 people participated and 1 box for resurrection.
Why do you think that we called DH? I think because you yourself called MAX after that. What is normal for you will not necessarily be normal for others.

but there is a strict rule from leadership that MAX does not interfere in any sieges apart from castles MAX owns or DH/Pets have.

All neutral castles are NOT touched by MAX and are free for neutral clans to fight for them !

Lying!

Edited by GoogleRU

51 minutes ago, GoogleRU said:

As I understand it, if a person is not in the MAX clan or a friendly clan, then you consider them as "DH pets + DH".

This is exactly NOT the case, its either you don't know what you're talking about or you are lying on purpose. There were many discussions about this in MAX clanchat. I can assure you MAX strictly keeps neutral clans neutral. Hell, even Nemesiis which were DH pet #1 for many years have been accepted as "neutral" without questions asked after they told us they broke up with DH.

This is a persecution mania.

Persecution Mania , loving it!

Why do you think that we called DH?

Cos you got wrecked multiple times.

I think because you yourself called MAX after that.

Hmmm so you wanna say you called DH first, cos you know we'd call MAX later ? Weird and makes no sense at all.

After you called that DH party we were already on our way back to PVP more with you guys + that one DH party, when 2 other DH CPs came, and only that was the moment we said in clanchat "DH Elven". Or did you expect us to fight 5 ppl. vs NNM +3 parties of DH?

Btw there is no need to QQ here I wrote this as a positive example, not to make NNM look funny. You noticed MAX didnt declare war on you guys even when we fought for quite a long time, right ?
Try to do that against DH and you'll have a war declaration after 2 minutes, thus ending the PVP before it really begins.

I had a lot of fun yesterday thx to you guys,  gf :)

Edited by Darth1ord

20 minutes ago, Darth1ord said:

Cos you got wrecked multiple times.

But you were forced not exp, but to expect another pvp.

20 minutes ago, Darth1ord said:

Hmmm so you wanna say you called DH first, cos you know we'd call MAX later ?

Unfortunately English is not my native language. But you misunderstood the phrase.

28 minutes ago, Darth1ord said:

5 ppl.

I have seen more than 5 ppl.

56 minutes ago, GoogleRU said:

But you were forced not exp, but to expect another pvp.

Please keep me from XPing each and every day :P

58 minutes ago, GoogleRU said:

Unfortunately English is not my native language. But you misunderstood the phrase.

Still don't get what you wanted to say, but okay nvm.

8 minutes ago, Onirique said:

We understand you might want to discuss clans and players, but please do so in a respectful way.

We all were quite respectful in this thread but thanks for the reminder. Would be nice to not have my box account banned too, as my main, ty :x

11 minutes ago, Onirique said:

please remain on topic for this thread.

Thank you!

Sorry for off-topic, all I wanted to say is "NAIA is not dead!"  (yet?)  xD

• Hime unpinned this topic