MadaY

Red Libra Event

Draecke    455

let them first finally get us the Fafurion & Prelude of War update.. been forever waiting for the next update..

Korea was supposed to lower the time between updates for Export Regions, not increase them twofold..

muash    27
7 hours ago, Draecke said:

let them first finally get us the Fafurion & Prelude of War update.. been forever waiting for the next update..

Korea was supposed to lower the time between updates for Export Regions, not increase them twofold..

they forgot to tell that to ncwest

Draecke    455
On 4/10/2019 at 10:05 PM, Draecke said:

cause it's the truth!

Shoppy    73
On 10-4-2019 at 10:05 PM, Draecke said:

They did. Just not for NCWest. The whole idea of combining a patch that already went live on all regions with a patch that barely got live in Korea is just awful. They know the Korean Dev team needs 3-4 months to make a patch export-friendly. Meaning NCWest won't get any patch till August. Totally screwing up the clan system instantly without the extra 6 months they have in EU/RU/TW/JP servers.

But it doesn't matter that Naia and Chronos loose 100 players a week, as long as the top dogs are happy/buying Ncoin. Servers are totally healthy with 500 players and only 50 players controlling all server resources.

Janetonic    5

Hi,

I have 2 questions about weapon change with Red Libra event.

1. SA change. Can I change choose other options, which else than original SA type? For example Leona / m.atk to Kain HP etc?
2. Mystic SA type is changeable? For example FEOH + 5% M.atk to Sigel +15% HP?

Thanks guys.

Draecke    455

details of latest Red Libra in Korea - may not quite be the same version for us but at least you can see whats coming

http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=638442

also no change of SA through Red Libra, use Blacksmith for that - atm the subtraction process is bugged and will be fixed, check the bug list from Juji, so in your case it's just a matter of subtraction and re-apply ;)

Janetonic    5
On 17/05/2019 at 4:29 PM, Draecke said:

details of latest Red Libra in Korea - may not quite be the same version for us but at least you can see whats coming

http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=638442

also no change of SA through Red Libra, use Blacksmith for that - atm the subtraction process is bugged and will be fixed, check the bug list from Juji, so in your case it's just a matter of subtraction and re-apply ;)

Thks.

Anyway... this is not exactly SA changes. Weapon change, where you can choose your new weapon SA option. I did it earlier, but I don't remember exactly and there wasn't 3.SA on that weapon. That's why I asked and I hope someone remember and did it :)

On 4/18/2019 at 12:14 PM, Shoppy said:

They did. Just not for NCWest. The whole idea of combining a patch that already went live on all regions with a patch that barely got live in Korea is just awful. They know the Korean Dev team needs 3-4 months to make a patch export-friendly. Meaning NCWest won't get any patch till August. Totally screwing up the clan system instantly without the extra 6 months they have in EU/RU/TW/JP servers.

But it doesn't matter that Naia and Chronos loose 100 players a week, as long as the top dogs are happy/buying Ncoin. Servers are totally healthy with 500 players and only 50 players controlling all server resources.

hey, if chronos whoud loose 100 players a week  after 3 week ther woud be noone ther xD

sharkman    11

if i were any of you id quit and play any other mmorpg game in the market no update will make this game fun or entertaining. augmenting jewels lmao ok spend 1k to get a decent augment that increases your damage by 1% and pvp the 14 people left on the servers