Returning Sigel PK

Kherin

Hello, 

I'm returning after sometime and need some adivice, i have on my tank a +3 Hvy Twilight Set 3x120 and a Requiem Cutter 300 dark, for grinding should i get a 2-handed weapon or just stick with the one handed sword?

Hello mate, tell us a bit more info, your lvl, do you have box ISS? Any other boxes? 

It is not so easy for a Sigel PK to xp solo fast, give us more info, I am sure many people will try to help you out! 

1 hour ago, Kherin said:

Hello, 

I'm returning after sometime and need some adivice, i have on my tank a +3 Hvy Twilight Set 3x120 and a Requiem Cutter 300 dark, for grinding should i get a 2-handed weapon or just stick with the one handed sword?

To your answer  use 1 hand sword. There is a skill called two hand stance that add more damage using your shield def as patk. Check the element, there are lot of mobs that resist dark..... but again   where you think farm alone? 

2 minutes ago, Irlumir said:

To your answer  use 1 hand sword. There is a skill called two hand stance that add more damage using your shield def as patk. Check the element, there are lot of mobs that resist dark..... but again   where you think farm alone? 

I'm kinda lost, lol. Yeah i'm thinking on getting another element on my weapon, maybe holy. About farm I don't know, just learning the basics again.

Archived