Red Libra

Grumpy

• Conguero changed the title to Red Libra
26 minutes ago, Conguero said:

We would like to run the Red Libra event a couple times this year, but we're still a little ways out from that. Just know that it's on the schedule and coming!

Next month should be fine :) 

23 minutes ago, Conguero said:

We would like to run the Red Libra event a couple times this year, but we're still a little ways out from that. Just know that it's on the schedule and coming!

I know im a moron ...but you can stop use expressions used only in US...after all its an international website :) and everybody should understand the community manager.

Ps: a little ways out have no meaning for me. Presuming "a little ways" ="a little bit" what mean together with out?like out of stock or what?

7 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

I know im a moron ...but you can stop use expressions used only in US...after all its an international website :) and everybody should understand the community manager.

English is an official language on the forum. Besides, for people like myself who are not English native speakers it's fun to read/listen to the real language that people actually speak and get to know new words and expressions.

Archived