Chronos Castle seige

Brafrod

18 hours ago, Kryklaxkriklrey said:

2 - Merge happened. Luckily for MS, Zaken players leaned more to MS side than Nova's.

just a small corection, at the begining MS were all top zaken players...except thal little scamer who join Nova an tryed to compete with Truffle.

So you can say Zaken server conquer Chronos :D ...against all ods :D:D:D

Edited by Pleistoros

46 minutes ago, LadySerson said:

See you have level headed replies, which people respect. Then on the flip side of that you have jink. People don't respect your newer more loud members, which I'm sure they don't care about. 

How does changing name to flashed, along with icons and pretending to be an old Nova leader help in any way? You guys talk about toxic... Lol. 

You said you want pvp but do nothing to encourage it, you think parking a ms nuker in xp parties will make people cave? 

You may be one of the few people in ms that says gf and moves along, have you read hero shout? Lol

When Ms was small they weren't looking for pvp, they fished didn't xp and if they did a 7v7 they'd bsoe if losing, why should anyone give you pvp, because you're bored??? 

Jink saying basically you've made your bed, that goes both ways.

If you guys want legit 7v7 and get some good pvps going I've said what needs to happen, but like I've said you guys don't want legit pvp and your replies Continue to prove it. 

Drop war to pvp? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE. you guys talk about zerg and what was it? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPurxx0v1Qo 

its was a legit pvp? hahahahahahahaha pfffffff 

??? how many nova was in that fight against 7 ms? LMAO! 

YOU are a joke Mutchy just using lady serson forum acc. 

Edited by Piipo

1 hour ago, Norbit said:

Ok i can respect this. After reading and discussing this thread it seems like its the disrespect is what majority dont like. Just know that its no possible way anyone can stp the smack talk between nova and us. I just dont see that stopping.  But all the other clans we can work on that. Now that doesnt mean its gonna stop. But i can start the process and hopwfully some others will follow. I really didnt understand all the hate we recieve. Thats y i posed my questions. But i understand now. For me its easy to say GF and keep it moving. Cause i been on the other side of the spectrum.  See guys at the core of our team our guys r really cool peeps.  We just got some people who instead of thinking their thoughts and planning they speak their thoughts. Not my method but we xant say how a person in a game should conduct himself. But at least now mostly everyone can see how the server feels twards us. And its comming from a real conversation and not everyone just gping back n forth. Maybe some on both teams will take notice and tone it down. But new clan NEED TO START SOME SHYT. Get the lower member clans i to the fight. It will motivate more player activity. The reason the server is dying is xause everyone is lvling and talking. No one is competing. Lets stop talking, HAVE SOME GF,S, and enjoy our game again. I been waiting to fight pope with rhat weapon he have just to see if i can even take the hits. Wont get a chance if we dont get back to soing what we do. My opinion.

There is no point in starting any fight when top dogs from ms have to be everywhere. Back in the day when zaken merged to chronos my clan was neutral, even after truffle lied to our entire clan and took most of players but the clan core, yet we kept neutral. Nova was the top dog, and Ms was starting to rise.  So the days went by and one thing was very consistent, our small clan was lvling or doing small pvps with other ppl and whenever ms showed up they would interfere and kill both sides and claim to be the best, while Nova ppl just went by and let the game flow. This happen for months until nova finally collapsed. Now ms is the top dog, and they still have the same mentality where they have to prove to themselves they are the best every single time they leave town, and THAT'S WHAT KILLING THE GAME. 

Well guess what, ncsoft implemented tons of new OP gear in less than a year, and the great majority of ppl who could afford this are inside MS. I play tank, i dont have op gear, but 3-4 months ago i was able to tank 2 ms parties but now i just get one-shot by most nukers. Saying that i'm the strongest tank in my clan.

So you want us to get our clan mates that don't have the power to exp alone in SoS or do Epic boss' for exalted quest to go out and be your fun at sieges? So where's the fun for them? 

I really don't know how to fix this mess you guys created, it surely isn't just stop trash talking. Trash talk or not, in the end the result wont change.

U asked where did ms go wrong, well it did when followed truffle tatics of recruiting everyone no questions ask, even after beating nova. We had the best couple months of pvp in chronos with 2 full hours of pvp in aden castle every single siege. Even now, everyone crying for pvp, but if i pm someone from ms to recruit my cp, they will. Only God knows why!

Scoobz cp left nova when they were already loosing, and ms invited them!! Dude why? you should have denied the invite on their faces and let them pick a third side or create one. Still, u ask where ms went wrong.

I fell like i'm repeating myself every time i come on this forum. 

I have a request for you, @Norbit, u play tank, next Sunday i wont be able to siege, come and play tank for my cp against ms so u can see for yourself what i am talking about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LadySerson said:

See you have level headed replies, which people respect. Then on the flip side of that you have jink. People don't respect your newer more loud members, which I'm sure they don't care about. 

How does changing name to flashed, along with icons and pretending to be an old Nova leader help in any way? You guys talk about toxic... Lol. 

You said you want pvp but do nothing to encourage it, you think parking a ms nuker in xp parties will make people cave? 

You may be one of the few people in ms that says gf and moves along, have you read hero shout? Lol

When Ms was small they weren't looking for pvp, they fished didn't xp and if they did a 7v7 they'd bsoe if losing, why should anyone give you pvp, because you're bored??? 

Jink saying basically you've made your bed, that goes both ways.

If you guys want legit 7v7 and get some good pvps going I've said what needs to happen, but like I've said you guys don't want legit pvp and your replies Continue to prove it. 

Lol I'm not playing this game to earn people's respect I give 0 crap about anyone who is not part of MS. Switching my name to Flashed is just a troll to make Nova cry and to show that Nova does report and like I've said you guys did all the QQs to make sure that I was forced renamed :D And trolls/trashtalk in today's L2 is not toxic if you guys think its toxic you're playing the wrong game go and try Dota 2 or CS:GO and see what true toxicity is lol carebears. "You said you want pvp but do nothing to encourage it" what do you mean by this stupid comment should we hold hands with Nova so that they stopped being scared to PvP? Stop bringing the past as excuse for your incompetence as a clan, nobody cares what MS was what MS did back then what everyone cares is the current situation which is MS kicked Nova out of Aden beat them so bad they are too scared to PvP again. And lastly who said we're bored we've got lots of clans to fight since we've waged an all out war on everyone in chronos stop acting as if Nova still matters cause reality check you guys don't matter at all you have nothing to bring to the table. We've beaten Nova taken their castles taken their will to fight back we're moving on :D REST IN PEACE

PS: I forgot to add that one of the reason of me using Flashed is so you guys can tell him that there's this guy in Chronos who "stole" his name and maybe he'll come back to help you guys I would personally love to beat a Nova led by the "legendary" Hitcha now that there's no more scripts :D  

Edited by Jinkariya

something else as I saw some people talk about amount of active players & gear..

• please note that before F2P aka GoD there were also only 2 servers with a lot less players then what we have now and still had much more actual PVP
  • PVP is going still strong in Korea where their servers have less active players then us, see below fraps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZOvBM7GkW0

now imho for both scenario's the same reason applies which is that the players were/are approx same levels & gear

it's worth noting that L2store in Korea is 3x cheaper then NCWest while their living standard is much higher aka effective most likely 4+x cheaper comparable towards our player base and thus easier access to mid/top gear as they cater to 90% of their player base versus NCWest only to the big spenders..

long story short NCWest situation is simply a case of you get what you sow - their business model is aimed at maximize short term profits versus korean long term

I see things a little more ahead and since I am neither MS nor Renovation I can give an exempt opinion
is natural of any clan / ally seek domination, fun is not the goal itself, but the process
when some ally gets big enough to keep in check this makes new players want to be part of it, increasing inequality (after all everyone wants to be on the winning side and over time I've seen many players change sides to maintain their status)
when to the specific Chronos I have no doubt that there are enough players to bring down the MS, the problem is that they fight each other
but let's say a great alliance happens and overthrow the MS, and then?
Will the server split again?
after some time of reign another covenant would have to arise to repeat the precess?
the problem in itself is the great centralization
1 a strong clan appears - 2 this clan takes power - 3 players wanting status / loot seek to join that clan - 4 the server is dominated - 5 players who are not of the alliance dominant dissatisfied with this get together and take power
I have seen this cycle repeat itself several times, there is no right or wrong side
all clans have a share of players misconduct in the game, with no exceptions
in relation to siege of Chronos
both me and other players like Renovation we stopped participating in sieges (something I realized), MS can have all the castles, let them lose 2 hours alone in the end even if they win they will lose, because the game will not be fun, if someone want to stay 2 hours serving of punching bag for the fun of the MS okay
I like the sieges, but under current conditions it is unfair, I finally showed the cycle, the problems and the solution would be players divided into smaller clans where most castles would have some pvp, but this only lasts until one side lose and seek allies to help and the cycle repeats itself

51 minutes ago, iVirtual said:

I see things a little more ahead and since I am neither MS nor Renovation I can give an exempt opinion
is natural of any clan / ally seek domination, fun is not the goal itself, but the process
when some ally gets big enough to keep in check this makes new players want to be part of it, increasing inequality (after all everyone wants to be on the winning side and over time I've seen many players change sides to maintain their status)
when to the specific Chronos I have no doubt that there are enough players to bring down the MS, the problem is that they fight each other
but let's say a great alliance happens and overthrow the MS, and then?
Will the server split again?
after some time of reign another covenant would have to arise to repeat the precess?
the problem in itself is the great centralization
1 a strong clan appears - 2 this clan takes power - 3 players wanting status / loot seek to join that clan - 4 the server is dominated - 5 players who are not of the alliance dominant dissatisfied with this get together and take power
I have seen this cycle repeat itself several times, there is no right or wrong side
all clans have a share of players misconduct in the game, with no exceptions
in relation to siege of Chronos
both me and other players like Renovation we stopped participating in sieges (something I realized), MS can have all the castles, let them lose 2 hours alone in the end even if they win they will lose, because the game will not be fun, if someone want to stay 2 hours serving of punching bag for the fun of the MS okay
I like the sieges, but under current conditions it is unfair, I finally showed the cycle, the problems and the solution would be players divided into smaller clans where most castles would have some pvp, but this only lasts until one side lose and seek allies to help and the cycle repeats itself

first of all nobody wants you in any clan on chronos or naia. thats why you dont go siege, cuz you dont have anyone to play with. 

Some clans find it fun to turn up and siege even if there is no chance of getting a castle. It's only about Nova and MS if you make it about them. I find neither to be offensive but maybe at times a few select to each other. What I do wish is that it was easier for the players needing the siege for quests afforded a bit of help in this area.

It's not about the size of the dog in the fight, it's about the size of the fight in the dog.

Beth

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingNothing said:

There is no point in starting any fight when top dogs from ms have to be everywhere. Back in the day when zaken merged to chronos my clan was neutral, even after truffle lied to our entire clan and took most of players but the clan core, yet we kept neutral. Nova was the top dog, and Ms was starting to rise.  So the days went by and one thing was very consistent, our small clan was lvling or doing small pvps with other ppl and whenever ms showed up they would interfere and kill both sides and claim to be the best, while Nova ppl just went by and let the game flow. This happen for months until nova finally collapsed. Now ms is the top dog, and they still have the same mentality where they have to prove to themselves they are the best every single time they leave town, and THAT'S WHAT KILLING THE GAME. 

Well guess what, ncsoft implemented tons of new OP gear in less than a year, and the great majority of ppl who could afford this are inside MS. I play tank, i dont have op gear, but 3-4 months ago i was able to tank 2 ms parties but now i just get one-shot by most nukers. Saying that i'm the strongest tank in my clan.

So you want us to get our clan mates that don't have the power to exp alone in SoS or do Epic boss' for exalted quest to go out and be your fun at sieges? So where's the fun for them? 

I really don't know how to fix this mess you guys created, it surely isn't just stop trash talking. Trash talk or not, in the end the result wont change.

U asked where did ms go wrong, well it did when followed truffle tatics of recruiting everyone no questions ask, even after beating nova. We had the best couple months of pvp in chronos with 2 full hours of pvp in aden castle every single siege. Even now, everyone crying for pvp, but if i pm someone from ms to recruit my cp, they will. Only God knows why!

Scoobz cp left nova when they were already loosing, and ms invited them!! Dude why? you should have denied the invite on their faces and let them pick a third side or create one. Still, u ask where ms went wrong.

I fell like i'm repeating myself every time i come on this forum. 

I have a request for you, @Norbit, u play tank, next Sunday i wont be able to siege, come and play tank for my cp against ms so u can see for yourself what i am talking about.

Ok thats valid. But realistically i cant drp to see this. But i do fight these guys in clan when we practice. And let me say YES SOME HIT VERY HARD. But also i consider the people im fighting. Im 106, lvl 3 gems across the board. I know for a fact im gonna have to play on another lvl to survive. So i know how hard ot may b. But considering we really was only out to try to top nova at the time. They were geared better than us at the time. So we built up. But i say that to say this, some peeps r geared, some r not. I agree that maybe we stop focusing on other castles and stick to the ones we consider valuable for whatever reason. But if this happens and 1 month pass and no action form uo and comming xlans to even try, then what do we do. Cause im gonna keep it 100, i use to go to parnasus to see random clans fighting. At one point it was happening. I didnt interfer nor did the other ms who was there. We just enjoyed the show. And then it was over. If u guys r catching my narative.......I HONESTLY BELIEVE ITS NOT MS. I BELIEVE ITS SMALLER CLANS JUST GIVING UP. OR GOING FOR ADEN RUNE OR GIRAN, at lvl 105 and half geared. I AGREE SMALLER CLANS NEED TO FIGHT FOR THE SMALLER CASTLES. But i know for a fact that if anyone comes at us, so.e people r just waiting for a reason to put a person in their scopes. Once smaller clans start taking castles u will see sides formed. Cause rgardless of what the situation is they will have tobplay the politix game once rhey grab castles. Them things get i teresti g again cxause peeps r eager to compete. We have established whht u guys consider the problem. Lets focus on solving it now and getting our server rolling again. CAUSE LETS B CLEAR, if we merge servers, we talking an entire new dynamic where MS has to b rdy to dominate or at least be one od the top. During that period of time, politics, lvling, gear and all that shit becomes a reaspn for playing. That server will bring smaller clans searching for stuff also. So lets try ingame to resolve these issues and get back to playing. I know there r some kids who play but i believe most r grown. This convo proves that we on both sides can have a respectful convo. So now i will take this energy in game with me. If u see Katrise running arpynd flagged. Fight. Im only 106. I dont call for help unless im outnumbered. Im gonna b honest, sometimes i die, sometimes i bsoe. Most of the time i die or win. Rarely bsoe. But i will. But i will fight anyone head up and respectfully win or lose. Now we canr ezspect that from everyone on our respectful teams, but we have a choice to do so. Im rdy to have some fun again. I wanna see novas gank parties comming to hit our main full parties and we fight it out say gf and keep iit moving. See u guys in game. PS. sry about the long messages but irl, i look at every variable. Same on this forum lol.

the thing is you all think that you are playing in Korea ! but guess what its not korea here and never be ! here the 70% o ppl are eu and the rest from other countries! pvp will die soon servers will die soon nova is pve and crying about pepinio ! max believes that they are the gods of l2 official , Jinkarya believes that he never die he is immortal and his clan bla bla bla make 7s vs 7s and the best party win! after that come here and talk all of you ! about pvp! pvp in forums without going out of towns its just like ( I am hiding Behind my monitor cause i am too noob to pvp)... l2 always was who have better gear and better fingers in pvp all the rest is just Nonsense! i saw 2 ppl with lvl 3 dragons weapons and it was like i saw my 8 years old brother who learn for first time how to play! 

Katrise you are a very honorable dude, i know this about you, i respect i dont see your name in shout flaming and being toxic, i do think you want to fix things, however i dont think that most in MS will listen, i dont see them on this thread trying to fix things, only you.

That being said, toning down the toxic talk in chat but not all across the board wont work. and honestly, why even trash Nova anymore, by your clans words they are worthless subpar dead clan whos players who are not worth pvping to begin with, i mean that is what you guys say day after day, and even sometimes talk the same way about Losbanditos and they are currently fighting you!  any fool that can read sees this trash from 5-6 MS and the like 2 Nova & sometimes 1 LB everyday same people and neither MS nor the 2 Nova know when to let the other side blah blah get bored and stop spewing stupid stuff, they just keep going and going like they are trying to win the trash talk olympics. and as far as getting to fight Popes DW, i am not an expert on Tyrrs and Slashers, but i dont think that weapon is really an open pvp weapon, i could be wrong, if you want to feel its wraith, i see he still does Oly. its an Olympiad weapon imo.

Side bar,

Nova is either:

a. Dead - gratz MS Wins! now stop beating a dead horse maybe? focus on current events, updates and clans?

b. Rebuilding- gratz MS Wins! maybe you will have some pvp when they get on their feet, leave them alone maybe so they become fun to fight?

Flame away i guess, but dont expect Hero shouts to work very well for buying, selling or forming parties, i know many have turned it off and many more will... i haven't yet, but getting close, i get tired of the constant spam of who sucks more and why it certainly isn't -them-.

Weaker are trash talking cuz they are frustreited loosing. They can't win in pvp so they have to BS on chat, but why winning sit do it?? I dont get it. I can undersand responding trash talk to trash talk but starting it. About giving castle to other clan or for you'r alt's who care do it if you want. But telling you let LB take castle it's lie they fought for it and they took it. MS isn't that strong to keep all 9 castle. last siege they lost 2 castle to take goddard. But when you'r giving up at a start then u can be sure u dont gonna take anything. If you want somthing you have to earn it

• Like 1

For @Norbit, as @KingNothing said, if u wanna change something in good, talk to ur ppl, to ur nice core peeps: kick toxic players, respect small clans fights and not interfere... Not only you, for all ms, as clan rules. If u dont find pvp, at least u spend some time or effort for improving ur clan imagine on server... Its not a rule to be bad if u wanna show u are top. 

About situation with nova... If u want pvp, im sure clan leaders can find a decent solution together, and if clan members who are toxic dont respect that, u can kick them. If u think u can rule with chaos, trust me, this not work it, not in long time. 

I find the real valors more important inside a clan and also outside it: the friendship, general players fairplay, loyality, humour, kindness, courage. Those feelings can stick ppl together more than endgame gear or fraps in pvp, or who humiliate more enemies in global chat. 

If not, ms will split, sooner or later. Ambitions and fighting for power destroyed empires always from inside, with a little help from outside. For sure all players want pvp, but for that, be the first honorable. 

as a former core Nova player that got kicked for messed up reasons I find the above post hilariously funny, just an observation that you can't expect another clan to hold up certain standards when your own clan fails to do so either in the past/current and most certainly future ;)

also lmao HONOR in L2.. this ain't C3/C4 anymore, all of that went out of the window the day folks started use 3rd party soft to win pvp at all cost and that mentality has never left this game ever since.. it just moved from script vs script to wallet vs wallet.

Every clan have a leadership, no matter how stacked/skilfull you are you must follow the  rules, first of all, as an example for other clan members. I understand ur frustration but clan is more than a single talented person, its about to stand up together. Its easier to be a good player, but harder to build and maintain a top clan. I thought you know that. I didnt saw in my clan any rude behavior or unfair politics for explain ur answer. My clan have nice/kind people so i have nothing to complain about. What even enemies can admire is exactly nova power to rise up again and rebuild from ashes every time is need it. And this is exactly becouse of a good core & leadership. Facts proves words. I dont have any regret i didnt return to naia when euro players did it. 

On 19/04/2019 at 2:09 PM, Lo0neyTunes said:

Every clan have a leadership, no matter how stacked/skilfull you are you must follow the  rules, first of all, as an example for other clan members. I understand ur frustration but clan is more than a single talented person, its about to stand up together. Its easier to be a good player, but harder to build and maintain a top clan. I thought you know that. I didnt saw in my clan any rude behavior or unfair politics for explain ur answer. My clan have nice/kind people so i have nothing to complain about. What even enemies can admire is exactly nova power to rise up again and rebuild from ashes every time is need it. And this is exactly becouse of a good core & leadership. Facts proves words. I dont have any regret i didnt return to naia when euro players did it. 

Nice people who tell's their members they aren't good enough to participate in olympiad and take hero and instead of encouraging them to improve in pvp by teaching them or bringing them in pvps they discourage them by replacing them just for the sake of "winning". The power of Nova to rise again and come back from the ashes as history have shown everytime nova loses they go to another server just recently when they lost to naia from wrath they came back to chronos now they lose in chronos where to run this time there's nowhere to run anymore so Nova rebuilding will never happen but then again I challenge you guys to do it :) 

they lose to wrath?....buahahahahahaha what a nab. do u know what was wrath/einheit in naia child? wrath was a sattelite clan for silenthorrors nab, the zerg clan with low/mid geared ppl. like ur pve clan lmao. and nova goes in naia looking for pvp, cose no challenge left in cronos, and dismiss call them here for pvp. For compete vs nova in these days, was necesary to make a server alliance between dh, sh and other clans, and only after batman was baned, they goes back to their prime time for oly/coc/sieges. better talk less and think more before u say any more bs, no one want to heared ur stupidities. but all know what u do when u destroyed rising star, convince them to come here for help ur clan in cronos. rising star , morning star, is nothing to say about that? 

Edited by Lo0neyTunes

19 minutes ago, Lo0neyTunes said:

they lose to wrath?....buahahahahahaha what a nab. do u know what was wrath/einheit in naia child? wrath was a sattelite clan for silenthorrors nab, the zerg clan with low/mid geared ppl. like ur pve clan lmao. and nova goes in naia looking for pvp, cose no challenge left in cronos, and dismiss call them here for pvp. For compete vs nova in these days, was necesary to make a server alliance between dh, sh and other clans, and only after batman was baned, they goes back to their prime time for oly/coc/sieges. better talk less and think more before u say any more bs, no one want to heared ur stupidities. but all know what u do when u destroyed rising star, convince them to come here for help ur clan in cronos. rising star , morning star, is nothing to say about that? 

dude i was in nova when wrath zerged us but hey someone who joined nova just recently probably know more than someone like me who was actually there when it happened lmao 

PS- my n1gg4 camira was the one leading nova back then when nova still actually had the balls to fight even when we were zerg but like I said someone pretentious as you probably knows better lmao 

Edited by Jinkariya

Wrath was comprised out of SilentHorrors + DragonHunters and 3 former CP's of Nova versus Nova

tbh that counter zerg was totally fine as it was first Nova + DH versus SH so like always things goes in circles and L2 is dramaz just a bit faster then usual ;)

Also nobody can really claim to have beaten Nova on Naia besides the GM's as the fights were still going strong even when Nova was down to a few active parties, it was NC bringing down the ban hammer that changed everything - also the main reason SH cease to exist as many moved to Core after that went down and many Nova incl. Cam quit as well with the 2 parties left of Nova deciding to move back to Chronos for better timezone Oly reasons

have to say Nova rebuild pretty fine upon their return on Chronos so time will tell how things will go in the future.. folks need to chill a bit as this stuff takes time.

having said that Nova's biggest challenge atm would be leadership, last nite Hero shout proved that once again as even though am sure it's fun to talk like that it shows a lack of diplomatic skills which a clan in underdog position should be working on.. also it's easy to make fun of OG ppl joining MS but ask yourself why didn't they join/rejoin Nova ?

that's it from me for now, flame on!

fO4QcCP.png

On 4/16/2019 at 5:01 AM, NaratyrMizzrym said:

We had the same situation on NAIA.

DH ruled every single castle to a point where the complete server stopped going to siege (with expection of HUSARIA, a 14 ppl clan by that time). It was a very unhealthy situation for the server and it made many ppl. quit. On both sides. DH for the lack of competition, rest of the server for obvious reasons.

I don't play on CHRONOS and I don't care a lot what happens there, but my advice for MS would be to focus on the 3 main castles and maybe 1 or 2 other ones, but let the server fight for the rest.

It is what MAX does on NAIA. Over here even smaller clans can have a lot of fun on sieges these days.

It was all the time almost the same, between 2012 and 2016 we had 2 sides, but at least they had the logic to let the smaller clans have a little bit of fun. 

Had to bump this since everyone is just ignoring, just measuring the e**** on each other ... Funny people, half of them was sold,renamed,botted more times than I have fingers xD 

6 hours ago, Draecke said:

Wrath was comprised out of SilentHorrors + DragonHunters and 3 former CP's of Nova versus Nova

tbh that counter zerg was totally fine as it was first Nova + DH versus SH so like always things goes in circles and L2 is dramaz just a bit faster then usual ;)

Also nobody can really claim to have beaten Nova on Naia besides the GM's as the fights were still going strong even when Nova was down to a few active parties, it was NC bringing down the ban hammer that changed everything - also the main reason SH cease to exist as many moved to Core after that went down and many Nova incl. Cam quit as well with the 2 parties left of Nova deciding to move back to Chronos for better timezone Oly reasons

have to say Nova rebuild pretty fine upon their return on Chronos so time will tell how things will go in the future.. folks need to chill a bit as this stuff takes time.

having said that Nova's biggest challenge atm would be leadership, last nite Hero shout proved that once again as even though am sure it's fun to talk like that it shows a lack of diplomatic skills which a clan in underdog position should be working on.. also it's easy to make fun of OG ppl joining MS but ask yourself why didn't they join/rejoin Nova ?

that's it from me for now, flame on!

fO4QcCP.png

Those were times, especially the first Lindvior when they came. 

https://youtu.be/nBJgkM8H2Nk

:D 

• Haha 1