Jump to content
Forums

MAX CLAN - OPEN INVITATION


Jinkariya
 Share

Recommended Posts

It brings to my attention that a certain individual from MAX clan has openly challenged us with certain stipulations (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/313897235974848514/567502186666524672/image0.png). So as a reply we from MorningStar Clan is formally inviting MAX clan in Dimensional Siege this Sunday in Rune Castle we promise that there wouldn't be any interference from DragonHunters Clan it would be MS vs MAX purely. We'll be waiting for your reply :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is quite unfortunate that we weren't able to help DH keep their castle but regardless as per the agreement MAX vs MS without DH interruption happened one time in Rune castle and MS emerge victorious. We'd love to see MAX join again on next dime siege :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hummmm what can i said 2 hrs of seige become 2 min and something. You guy must be edditing alot of parts when u losing. As this balut eater Jinkariya kiss more zuriel ass u might get a dragon weapon hahahaha. This is the same noob that got kick out of max because scam item from his cp.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, VNDragon said:

hummmm what can i said 2 hrs of seige become 2 min and something. You guy must be edditing alot of parts when u losing. As this balut eater Jinkariya kiss more zuriel ass u might get a dragon weapon hahahaha. This is the same noob that got kick out of max because scam item from his cp.

I never was kicked out of max I left on my own you can ask muru how he offered me to join his cp and replace the item that realmayer was crying about that I "scammed" which I didn't since it was part of my cp share that was long overdue since as i've told him to prioritise gearing up the healers first (even though they don't deserve it since they barely even help in farming back then) and since I was playing tank I told him that I don't mind getting the last share. Regardless this game is just a game for me I would never stoop so low as to scam anyone or screw over anyone out of their gears people who have known me over the years can attest to that I as a player never once has given a sht about gears or shares nor I would beg nor kiss anyone's azz for gears since I'm pretty confident with my own skills that I just really don't need to rely on gears alone to beat anyone :) 

As for the videos everyone who was there witnessed it I don't think we really need a full video of how MS overpowered MAX. At the start of the siege MAX didn't even attempt to go on rune as agreed since you guys cower in fear to face MS knowing very well you'll lose so you decided to attack DH who you know that has low attendance due to timezone but then after failing couple of times you decided to focus on Rune castle of which MAX went head to head against MS without any interference but what happened was Zureil's CP fought whole MAX by themselves and MAX was overpowered by 1 cp from MS.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, VNDragon said:

hummmm what can i said 2 hrs of seige become 2 min and something. You guy must be edditing alot of parts when u losing. As this balut eater Jinkariya kiss more zuriel ass u might get a dragon weapon hahahaha. This is the same noob that got kick out of max because scam item from his cp.

speaks the guy who is hiding behind lll and canot kill nothing ! lf more dmg cause my buster lvl 1 which i bought its useless in my hands "LordDragon 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello to all , i want to say this 2 mins video is big bulshit . I not play anymore and i like to watch some pvp time to time , so i found 2 full siege fraps . One from wallabi from MS side ( u can see down there MS have 60 people online dont know how many of them is on siege )https://www.twitch.tv/videos/414545987  . And 1 from Lordspoyl Max side ( u can see also down there Max have 27 people online dont know how many of them was on siege https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVcrq3J7ruk . I think time for Max is bad for this they have low activity on DS because in normal sieges they have more people than 27 .Ofcorse it was more clans there but since not see other streams cannot know the numbers , but for sure Max have lower activity than MS and maybe from DH also , since i see 4 differend cps from dh on siege  . Also i not see the guy with mage weapon stage 3 and he cp .So the if u count dragon weapons . Leader of Max have stg 3 , and vndragonx stg 1 , and i think this guy divekio stg 1 ( i not see on pvp much time on this 2 videos ) . And DH + MS have exeqtor stg 2 crossbow , elmaniaco stg 1 bow , zuriel stg 2 caster , one dagger dont remember name stg 2 daggers , one guy with stg 2 or 3 fists  . If u have more full videos put it please for i watch when i have free time , i like the pvps since i stop :) . because not pvp on servers .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KnightOfHeaven said:

but for sure Max have lower activity than MS and maybe from DH also , since i see 4 differend cps from dh on siege  . Also i not see the guy with mage weapon stage 3 and he cp .So the if u count dragon weapons . Leader of Max have stg 3 , and vndragonx stg 1 , and i think this guy divekio stg 1 ( i not see on pvp much time on this 2 videos ) . And DH + MS have exeqtor stg 2 crossbow , elmaniaco stg 1 bow , zuriel stg 2 caster , one dagger dont remember name stg 2 daggers , one guy with stg 2 or 3 fists  . 

Then u need to check more carefully the streams, im DH, i was there, we haved 2.5 grps and no, elmaniaco wasnt with lindvior bow lv1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, KAROS said:

Then u need to check more carefully the streams, im DH, i was there, we haved 2.5 grps and no, elmaniaco wasnt with lindvior bow lv1

Exe 1 group , elmaniaco 2 group xtec or something like that 3 groups and i am not sure if i see other . Maybe u are right elmaniaco dont use , so why he not use lol ..... And anyway the think is MS have 100% more people than Max . And DH propably dont care for this they bring only so low people ...... Owners of aden 2,5 pts ? Wtf ? U w8 MS fight for your castle ? Anyway sorry for my english .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, KnightOfHeaven said:

Exe 1 group , elmaniaco 2 group xtec or something like that 3 groups and i am not sure if i see other . Maybe u are right elmaniaco dont use , so why he not use lol ..... And anyway the think is MS have 100% more people than Max . And DH propably dont care for this they bring only so low people ...... Owners of aden 2,5 pts ? Wtf ? U w8 MS fight for your castle ? Anyway sorry for my english .

if u want call 4 ppl as a grp, then okey

why 2.5 grps ? maybe cuz for most DH members dim siege finish at 3-4 am, and what reason to dh bring more ppl  if max wasnt never coming ? or u think the pvp/activity of this last dim siege was always happening ?

Max maked their moves, make allys at aden, and the result was that DH lose aden, nothing to do. we was under fire of max, kingscoobz grp, losbandidos, crows and FS (dunno how many they was)

result: pvp at north gate, pvp in front of main gates, pvp after main gates, pvp at throne room, pvp at crest room

In my opinion i preffer this no matter if we lose the castle, than be every 15 days afk/sleeping for 2 hrs in front of the castle

curious ppl like to give opinions when dont have idea of what happened, what is happening and what will happen...

Edited by KAROS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, KAROS said:

curious ppl like to give opinions when dont have idea of what happened

Curious why you think that KnightOfHeaven guy is wrong.

His post only sums up what can be seen by everyone in the given sources/streams, so how can you argue the obvious? Alternate (BobOrc-)Reality :P?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, NaratyrMizzrym said:

Curious why you think that KnightOfHeaven guy is wrong.

His post only sums up what can be seen by everyone in the given sources/streams, so how can you argue the obvious? Alternate (BobOrc-)Reality :P?

then need to check if are good sources, cuz seems on this streams, the ppl can see grps that wasnt there, weapons that wanst there etc, so idk wich reality is wrong, if mine, if streams, or if blind eyes that even having all in a stream see things that never happened

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But you're aware this thread it not about DH right? DH is close to a nonfactor clan right now and point of this thread it not to discuss if DH hat 4 parties or 2 parties, that was just a side-comment noone cares about and still the reason you call him clueless.

Maybe he is. In BobOrc-Reality xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, KAROS said:

then need to check if are good sources, cuz seems on this streams, the ppl can see grps that wasnt there, weapons that wanst there etc, so idk wich reality is wrong, if mine, if streams, or if blind eyes that even having all in a stream see things that never happened

I see exeqtor , how can i know if he have full pt or not during siege if he not streaming ? I just thinking sub leader of DH atleast he will bring he pt ..... The only wrong what i say it was this elmaniaco not have the dragon weapon stg 1 , but how can i believe this DH leader not bring one of the stronger weapon on his clan on siege when he is online  ? The member what i say is what i see by streaming people and it was 27 Max and 60 MS , about DH i say ARROUND 4 PTS  and i say the reason why i say that . If u have more stream of videos u can share to us for we see also , i say about what i see from stream.....About time zone , i agree most of your clan not there , But like i see is the same from Max , they have only 27 member active ... Also if u are DH member u should dont talk about pvp and clan activity and bulshits because the last normal sieges what i see , is some groups of your clan GANKING castles and never fight Max clan vs clan or i am wrong ? Anyway from what i see u stay behind of MS and w8 for they help u .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, NaratyrMizzrym said:

But you're aware this thread it not about DH right? DH is close to a nonfactor clan right now and point of this thread it not to discuss if DH hat 4 parties or 2 parties, that was just a side-comment noone cares about and still the reason you call him clueless.

Maybe he is. In BobOrc-Reality xD

just love ppl that the only way wich can do something is here at forum. also ppl that wasnt able to do something so claim quit cuz cloak event, but is permanent checking/writing forum and playing with low chars, right nara ? :) 

about DH u can say what ever u want, why i would care about the opinion of a DH hater? at the end im at game with my cp, having fun, having pvp and enjoying while other ppl seems cant do the same and preffer come here to forum to talk about the others.

this post was only worth to read it till the comment of babydragon, after that, are just ppl w/o any relation that just come here to open the mouth and throw things

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KAROS said:

just love ppl that the only way wich can do something is here at forum. also ppl that wasnt able to do something so claim quit cuz cloak event, but is permanent checking/writing forum and playing with low chars, right nara ? :) 

about DH u can say what ever u want, why i would care about the opinion of a DH hater? at the end im at game with my cp, having fun, having pvp and enjoying while other ppl seems cant do the same and preffer come here to forum to talk about the others.

this post was only worth to read it till the comment of babydragon, after that, are just ppl w/o any relation that just come here to open the mouth and throw things

Sorry bro , but u are stupid . I say what i see from streams if u have better streams or i say something wrong u can say that . U make DH looks more stupid . I give 2 streams by differend clan people just for people see both sides and also is the only what i found . I found also dudot stream but he was WITH ALT CHAR WATCHING FROM CRYSTAL WHEN HE CLAN LOOSE THE CASTLE BIG LOL . I will put this one here to for people watch this to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGqI-eNABeQ so your clan  sub leader (exeqtor) play with half pt , your leader elmaniaco not use he dragon bow stg 1 , and dudot ( i think he is on elmaniaco cp if i am not wrong ) decide watch the stream from crystal and not help on castle ..... What else can i say about your clan ? GL

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...