Servers Down

It disconnected me and when I come back it shows Naia as Light and not Down, but I am stuck on the server selection screen.

When i select the server and click 'OK' nothing happens. This happens with all servers on the list - similar to when certain locations were blocked for many people some time back. Hope that's not the case this time as using VPN resulted in many bans back then and it took nearly 2 weeks for NC to resolve the issue.

NC soft and leadership, you guys really need to address this near daily if not weekly unplanned server shutdown issues.  I am not telling you how to run your business but you're pissing off and literally pissing "ON" the most loyal and hardcore supporter of this game, many others have left or quit.  So listen to us and please get your acts together.  At a minimum put out a reasonable explanation as to why such constant and unacceptable shutdown persists this past month.

Edited by GhostintheShell
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amraith said:

Hello everyone,

We are experiencing external network disruptions that are causing disconnections and we are looking into the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Amraith

..was gonna say don't think the servers went down cos the party room #s didn't reset but thanks for the update.

Edited by cmquake
Typossssssss