Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Hime

I really don't see why are you so mad. I  think the event is not bad. And TBH, I don't even understand what is your point at all other than keep saying Juji and Hime are bad/not care. Which I think is kind of unfair. 

Fixed an issue where the Prestige Pack items were not fully being delivered after applying the coupon code.-->So Prestige pack issues will be not "fixed" just delivery for allready subscribed packs-so next week-3rd week no packs for new chars/ppls/acounts?I m just keeping my eye as has been recomendet to me... This web site is currently under maintenance. .

13 hours ago, Draecke said:

to be very clear this is how a real 15th Anni event looks like:

NC West must pay a monthly franchise fee to ncsoft, so even will me more poor so players must spend more to pay the bills. Thx for having even this you may say.

I have been around since 2005 but hardly ever post on this forum, reason being that NC never cared about their player base.

The real problem is that people spend. Why would anyone expect that things will change

Yidao, Draecke, keep calling them out, you re doing a fantastic job, that's why you enjoy so much respect from the community. I always laugh reading those awkward GM posts trying to justify the NCWest way of doing things.

20 minutes ago, AllCom said:

NC West must pay a monthly franchise fee to ncsoft, so even will me more poor so players must spend more to pay the bills. Thx for having even this you may say.

IINM they are not franchise but a subsidiary of NCSOFT korea. But 4game is the licensed franchise to operate L2 in europe.

from wiki

On September 10, 2008, NCSoft announced the formation of NCSoft West, a subsidiary which manages NCSoft's other western organizations, and established its headquarters for that subsidiary in Seattle, Washington.

Maybe even have random unexpected drops that make you excited to get.  also be able to delete things from your warehouse that are useless and be able to sort your warehouse items. so many things you could add to this game.

stop talking about nonsense things which is not important comparing to the main question. Are those lottery items such as RB jewels and weapons +8 +16 will be permanent? Thats the main thing. If yes its over for servers.

17 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

they put circlets of power with 9600 ncoins for aniversary xD and not xp loose after death and vitality bonus 300% xD  sometimes i wonder after so many years why i dont start trolling everyone here ! as they troll us 

anniversary discount ;)

3 minutes ago, vaistas said:

stop talking about nonsense things which is not important comparing to the main question. Are those lottery items such as RB jewels and weapons +8 +16 will be permanent? Thats the main thing. If yes its over for servers.

it is permanent like the D grade weapons from early event of classic

I think this event is kind of useless, face it , majority of people play afk now, on loop macros, and every time you have to go from your spot to talk to some npc is a - meh
last event was ok, you just click on icon once a day and get reward, np with that, but taking whole party to npc to get buff for 2 hours, meh, im afk 24/7 i cannot care less for such a minor buff..

4 hours ago, faellie said:

I really don't see why are you so mad. I  think the event is not bad. And TBH, I don't even understand what is your point at all ...

Hicc is talking about the birthday gift long-time veterans get being tied to the character and not to the player. If for example somebody played a Scavenger in 2004 but changed to a Doombringer as his new main character in 2008, when the Kamael came out, he can not claim the 15 year loyalty gift on his current main character, only the one for 11 years, even though the person behind the character has been a loyal customer for 15 years, paying a monthly subscription for 7 out of those 15 years.

4 hours ago, Draecke said:

their fix is do not afk macro, look it up - that's really NC official answer on that issue

This bug have nothing to do with macros. Seems like passive reflect skill bug. You need to be out of town afk, doing nothing, and every noob can come with 85 Wynn, put marks on his pets and when pets are on 1 HP, charge them against you..

Noone expect NCSOFT to confess officially, they will do what they do every time: don't confess, throw a dust to the eyes of their clients ..

And this "not a bug" will magically disappear somehow after 2-3 weeks.