Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Hime

@Juji@Hime

Here is my indignation with the lack of RESPECT OF THE COMPANY with the players, They put as in the statement https://www.lineage2.com/news/15th-anniversary-circlets-of-power 
The 15th Anniversary Celebration: The Circlets of Power Return
The cool thing is that it says 80 NCOIN, but who in the mean time of 8 hours PLACED NCOIN IN THE GAME! To make progress. Just like I did, it was bad because I SPENT MONEY WITHOUT ANY BENEFIT.

@PrincessZelda "I SPENT MONEY WITHOUT ANY BENEFIT"......unfortunately welcome to L2....you have to get used to the reply of: That is the way the game mechanics are set up.......Be advised: this pertains to advertised items that are unconfirmed as to benefits under the premise to which they were sold being truthful.....right down to mistakes by either the company or the individual that result in the same response.

15 celebration or 10 celebration or 20 celebration was, is and will be same: open wallet and spend all. Exp, vit, 100% drop are only cosmetic move. For 1 aden we got same trash as usual. And circlets? or cloaks? It is same song: low enchant success rate, high NCcoins prices for pacs. This is no celebration, this is regular earn money event. And remember that with next big update half of present players not survive in game due to lack of proper equipment. So Enjoy.

3 hours ago, HiccUps said:

@Draecke is caged without any out :( 

#freedraeke

@Juji have you finish to plan the plan to plan to open server transfer again?Your support said beggining of April...Oh wait, I know...you are busy with new chronicle update( we care less coz you dont share with us key info from patch notes and you dont have a database website to update like Innova have-literary we find zero usefull info on your website)

Edited by Pleistoros

On 17/04/2019 at 1:59 AM, Draecke said:

lulz vita boost amazing..

Here are the details of the Korean 15th Anni so are we going to get this too or is what you just listed all ? If so I love to hear the explanation as the above ain't no real event let alone something worthy of the games actual 15th Anniversary.

Love why do you even try. It is obvious NC West team put in 0 effort into this 15th anniversary after months of hype they were creating.

Events we got are just another money milking "special" sale. And 2 recycled events. As you know all content in this game is monetized and the community of this game will get 0 content that is not paid for. What you can get for the glorious 15th anniversary is a colored balloon stick.

• Like 1

I mean in Korea give away everything, and here they do not give anything good? They do not feel ashamed that they only care about raising, that's why a lot of people, A LOT has left the game, because they do not give things like they did 10 years ago. if he knew how to speak Korean without hesitation he would play on the other server

• Hime unpinned this topic