Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Hime

14 hours ago, killerPrice said:

ALso: the party bnonus increasing in 50% would mean that it wil go from the now 120% ( at 9 players) to 180%?

It doesn´t work like that.

We get a 50% bonus exp which is calculated from the Original exp you get from killing a mob...

E.G. You get 1k exp for soloing a mob, in a party of 9 would be 2.2k (base + 120%), with current 50% bonus in the same party you would get 2.7k (base + x120%base + x50%base)

Edited by Muramasa
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Hime said:

• New Magic Leaping Potions that grant an extraordinary amount of XP upon use have been added to the Level achievement missions for level 24 and level 42.

I hit 25 with a toon hours before the maintenance and now i lost the 24 mission?

Please fix it so you can get it retrospectively (at least if you are close to lvl 24 and 42)

Thank you

3 hours ago, OilMint said:

@Juju @Hime Thank you for making the Oriana's coins tradeable. Now the bots and the people who run them are going to be richer! Good job on ruining the server yet again! This is worse than the pendant event!!!!

Focusing on bots is the wrong way of approaching this. Going with your logic all drops should be nerfed to .01% rate and adena should be nerfed to 10 adena max per drop because otherwise the bots will get rich....

Focusing on the bots is what is screwing over the legit players because the only way to make decent adena is to bot 24/7 with no shots... Real classic was vastly better better for real players because the drops were higher and there were more areas to farm at any given level.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

I love how adena drop like now we can farm mobs and get some progress  when no event we can't farm  With SS  = no adena progress it would be good if it can maintain adena drop amount like this but drop rate didn't had to be 100 percent 

12 hours ago, ZiraelQQ said:

I love how adena drop like now we can farm mobs and get some progress  when no event we can't farm  With SS  = no adena progress it would be good if it can maintain adena drop amount like this but drop rate didn't had to be 100 percent 

Made a Warlord! xD  kill 15-20 mobs using 3-4 soulshot priceless!!!

• Juji unpinned this topic