Toooldforthis

Prestige pack bottles cube etc

Guys iam not happy with prestige pack anyone else that isnt satisfied?I dont see any  noticable difference with drops , also soul bottles are useless not even one good bottle after 3 packs(90).The prestige cube also give gem r and not even one bloody stone that i need in 67 days  i use the cube ,come on why we buy that pack?

jaleman31    0

I canceled my suscription cos  I fell the same way... no difference on droppings, and if there was a difference  , the drops  went to some one else.

but yes.. I miss the eva rune and  the scrolls .

Vicros    1

It is unfortunate, I also decided to cancel my subscription, because I always won pure clunkers of bottles, and the drops also I imagined that it would be much more and it was not like that. very disappointed, I sincerely hope that the guys at NCSoft can improve their policitas towards their clients, in which we are and consumers. thanks thanks

SMFC    5

yea I cancelled also, waste of money, it is more efficient to pay 30 eur for electricity and run 2 pc 24/7 andf 6 clients , than play 1 client and spent 30 eur for sub,

i would much much rather play in 1 client, all that trouble with switching, loading, putting on macro, reloading all party when someone gets dc and all die, it is such a pain but im too poor to play this "free" game in 1 client