Balthurs knights supply

Palix

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, Palix said:

Where can I find this to participate in the event?

Did you update your client because the Balthus Knights Supply is the old name for the item? Talk to Oriana and get the Oriana's Lucky Draw Supply Items (must be level 20) and open the pack to get x3 Oriana's Disguised Clothing to participate in the Lucky Draw.

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Did you update your client because the Balthus Knights Supply is the old name for the item? Talk to Oriana and get the Oriana's Lucky Draw Supply Items (must be level 20) and open the pack to get x3 Oriana's Disguised Clothing to participate in the Lucky Draw.

Aside from that i've received a message that I've earned armor c supply box and sealed rune stage 8 but neither of them were sent to me by mail like it was described in the event post. Could you kindly explain why is that so?

1 hour ago, Aikanaro said:

Aside from that i've received a message that I've earned armor c supply box and sealed rune stage 8 but neither of them were sent to me by mail like it was described in the event post. Could you kindly explain why is that so?

I also received a message that I earned an Orfen Earring.  This was on a level 17 char that wasn't wearing the outfit.

1 hour ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Just a general server announcement that is worded poorly.

Well its not players fault that that something is "worded poorly". Since players get the message then EACH player that got it should get the mentioned prize and ofcourse NC should fix the damn problem too.

Just now, Aikanaro said:

Well its not players fault that that something is "worded poorly". Since players get the message then EACH player that got it should get the mentioned prize and ofcourse NC should fix the damn problem too.

Well I can't do anything about it so ranting at me won't change it.

I was just letting you know what happened and that what you experienced was "normal".

On 4/17/2019 at 6:53 PM, Aikanaro said:

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Archived