Dim server invitations

KKKm

We invite all crybabies in forums to log in and protest crying outside Aden next dim siege against the ptw events . All must log to show that the lineage 2 community got the most cry babies and that you guys are the best . There will be 2 ccs of protests the  ptw crybabies thise who buy all in rmt and l2 store and They got everything but still cry with leader @fooz and the poor cc those who can’t afford to buy teleport scrolls leader will be @mixa . Don’t forget to invite everybody the tears will flood Aden and nova will get it back after dh will sink in tears . 

1 hour ago, Quitted said:

I don't get it aizen.

You from MS are bragging about DH crushing all and dominating all the other servers' top clan?

Imho ms isn't considered a threat, untill now, so you can continue to brag around a lil bit.

omfg you imbecile KKKm is not me are you that brain damaged to even realize that by now you knucklehead. opinion from a player like you holds zero weight the fact that you think MS isn't a threat shows your IQ lvl I'm not gonna stand here as well and say MS would've done it by ourselves but let's be clear I'm not a huge fan of DH or any of that sort but I know when to credit where credit is due and here's a living fact MS and DH at equal levels accomplished what they accomplished tnx to equal contribution from both sides . 

2 hours ago, Quitted said:

I don't get it aizen.

You from MS are bragging about DH crushing all and dominating all the other servers' top clan?

Imho ms isn't considered a threat, untill now, so you can continue to brag around a lil bit.

You can join @mixa and  make sure to be there  next week and ... don’t cry in here keep your tears  for the dim siege . 

4 hours ago, AiZeN said:

omfg you imbecile KKKm is not me are you that brain damaged to even realize that by now you knucklehead. opinion from a player like you holds zero weight the fact that you think MS isn't a threat shows your IQ lvl I'm not gonna stand here as well and say MS would've done it by ourselves but let's be clear I'm not a huge fan of DH or any of that sort but I know when to credit where credit is due and here's a living fact MS and DH at equal levels accomplished what they accomplished tnx to equal contribution from both sides . 

Wow why are you so rude?

2 hours ago, KKKm said:

You can join @mixa and  make sure to be there  next week and ... don’t cry in here keep your tears  for the dim siege . 

mmmm it's strange only two ppl talking about the next dim i'm guessing who they (he) can be?

36 minutes ago, Shooooooook said:

LOL yea id give up on ever getting aden from us too at this point, better to get castles on servers that have 2 hour lifespan.

focus on that dim siege bruh!

Well it's a lil bit difficult to have DH help on chronos.

Maybe they want a merge ? :D

4 hours ago, AiZeN said:

The author of this fine literary masterpiece ('edited' version) is commenting on the mental acuity of another. O.o Maybe a read into why perceived pixel strength (self-professed mind you) plays such an important role for some in life.

20 minutes ago, HiccUps said:

The author of this fine literary masterpiece ('edited' version) is commenting on the mental acuity of another. O.o Maybe a read into why perceived pixel strength (self-professed mind you) plays such an important role for some in life.

Maybe someone said to aizen that I play only in the dim.
For the rest I retired but I like to increase aizen's blood pressure .
Already I see him with his eyes out of the sockets while he's posting :P

4 hours ago, Shooooooook said:

LOL yea id give up on ever getting aden from us too at this point, better to get castles on servers that have 2 hour lifespan.

focus on that dim siege bruh!

Son you really don't know your position huh like I said this week keep talking trash from town and in forums while avoiding us in PvP and boring us to death like scared kittens and brag about owning aden we'll drop goddard and take the only thing your clan owns and son I don't make empty threats :) You should've just kept your mouth shut meat shield :)

3 hours ago, Quitted said:

Wow why are you so rude?

mmmm it's strange only two ppl talking about the next dim i'm guessing who they (he) can be?

Well it's a lil bit difficult to have DH help on chronos.

Maybe they want a merge ? :D

Wow why are you so dumb? 

Archived