Weapon upgrade.

Srelock

3 hours ago, Srelock said:

Hello, peps. I'm thinking to upgrade my Enhanced Shadow Retributer to a 12 Pve retributer. How much is the dmg difference between those to weapons ℅ wise. ty

Do you really think someone have an answer in % for this? Even NcSoft west staff dont know koreean devs formula for damage...in fact they dont know much/dont have clearence about this game, everytime they encounter a problem they have to ask korean devs to solve it :)  >>>Korean devs make a patch and on next maintenance JuJi just click click on it :D. And when they say "we are working close with Devs to blablabla" it mean JuJi just ask on Whatsp or internal chat"Hello Devs, you remember that situation we have blablabla, @Draecke ask me again on forum...I dont know what to say....ermmm, give me some info"
One thing is for sure...It is much stronger then your Enhanced Retributer.

Edited by Pleistoros

I know ncwest is clueless in this kind of things i was not looking for a exact number like 15.8% i was looking for something like 10%. 20% something in the ballpark just to se if its worth the 30kkk or i should buy something else.

45 minutes ago, Srelock said:

I know ncwest is clueless in this kind of things i was not looking for a exact number like 15.8% i was looking for something like 10%. 20% something in the ballpark just to se if its worth the 30kkk or i should buy something else.

Ofc worth to buy it, my advice is to hurry up coz the price will go even higher in the next update.
Regarding mage cloak....its important but you can postpone that till they will make another promo.

the weapon upgrade is definitely worth it if you can afford and just keep an eye open for decent priced aden cloaks as else better to wait for future event

don't try oe a cloak yourself as that will cost you more then just wait for a cheap one on market, also the real cost in the cloaks are with the augments as those stones are very expensive and getting the right augments can easily cost you 200+ attempts

xxPerseasxx was shouting for selling a +10 Aden cloak @Naia. I think I've seen a second shout from a different char as well. I don't know if the prices are accessible though, but try to make some shouts to check who pms you :D

1lLUg2N.jpg

Here you have a direct comparison from weapons in AH. Overall the +12 Bloody Retributer is better (although I would make some corrections on the SAs there for extra damage). But I also agree that a +10+ Aden cloak is a must for PVE feohs nowadays. Try to check what's available (good prices, etc) and what you can upgrade now with your adena / items and what you can save for later. Good luck ^_^