Merge

AiZeN

Core and Ramona on EU servers are already planned on merging @Neutron you guys still haven't made a plan on merging Freya and Naia anytime soon? you guys analyze things too slow any person would easily realize just by logging in at both servers that those 2 needs a merge hell if it's up to me merge up all this 3 servers and let's just have one competent server with multiple clans fighting for domination :) And if you're worried about getting over the supposedly population just allow per PC into 1 main and 1 box account :) 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I  start believe that boredom will not  stop if there will be a merge between Naia and Freya.... Every day  more and more ppl quitting...
I guess the rest who are still fighting with creeps will quit with next pay to win event  (which i think will come soon, call it flash sales  or etc) 

With this event they made us log as much clients as we can in order to take coints etc, that is an excelent way to increase logins every day ,
Example  1925 online ppl now  including my 3 - 9 afk  chars on Naia sitting on clan hall. :) 

On 29/03/2018 at 5:50 PM, Dargor said:

How can you be sure they aren't planning to merge the servers? Sadly, it's not like they announce stuff in time these days.

This ^

If it is like the Salvation update, you'll get notified about the merge one day before it happens 9_9

Look's like aizen is want to transfer out somewhere again, anywhere he start loosing trying to run out... Ehh :) About merge, Dear Gm's You have to say that there won't be better time to do that, since summer holidays are comming, so this is the last chance to bring some life into l2 servers. Please do as a favour and merge this freya and naia finally, let us have some fun before this game gonna end :)

43 minutes ago, Alaesia said:

Look's like aizen is want to transfer out somewhere again, anywhere he start loosing trying to run out... Ehh :) About merge, Dear Gm's You have to say that there won't be better time to do that, since summer holidays are comming, so this is the last chance to bring some life into l2 servers. Please do as a favour and merge this freya and naia finally, let us have some fun before this game gonna end :)

Started losing another bitter player from Naia huh? Why merge freya and naia only merge all the 3 servers that's 4 top clans fighting for domination in one server and multiple mid-tier clans fighting for other stuffs,market will be great due to population, ncstore items like the 4k pack with dandys and items like valiant scroll will be a total sell out because of the 4 way battle royal, PvPs/PvEs will always be active and there's no more dead server :) it's a total win-win situation for both the players and the milking house that is NCwest :) 

On 3/30/2018 at 1:50 AM, Dargor said:

How can you be sure they aren't planning to merge the servers? Sadly, it's not like they announce stuff in time these days.

If they are they would've already put a green light on it at the start of the year but that wasn't the case right? 

1 hour ago, Alaesia said:

Look's like aizen is want to transfer out somewhere again, anywhere he start loosing trying to run out... Ehh :)

Lets be honest naia died the very day aizen's cp moved, well fled, to chronos due to his cowardice.

All went up on basa but he's too gentle to take some sort of action vs the cockroaches aizen brought on the RS ship trying to defeat DH eg fataldeath naia version of truffle aka l2 for me is to able to solo field rbs lvl 105.

All naia players should thank aizen if they are paying +50% for every item on naia.

As for the merge imho they first will try to milk us even more aka discounted transfer 5$ x toon aka 35$ x account x player.

Have fun with that.

11 minutes ago, Quitted said:

As for the merge imho they first will try to milk us even more aka discounted transfer 5$ x toon aka 35$ x account x player.

Have fun with that.

Keep some tears for the dim siege don’t waste them here 

I think the merge 3 server in one never happen, cos of the time zone... If some1 decided to play on north time it's he's decision, but You can't force other players to do that... Naia + Freya at this time will be enough, we will have also our litlle chronos here... 

On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:29 PM, AiZeN said:

Core and Ramona on EU servers are already planned on merging @Neutron you guys still haven't made a plan on merging Freya and Naia anytime soon? you guys analyze things too slow any person would easily realize just by logging in at both servers that those 2 needs a merge hell if it's up to me merge up all this 3 servers and let's just have one competent server with multiple clans fighting for domination :) And if you're worried about getting over the supposedly population just allow per PC into 1 main and 1 box account :) 

Why you cry all time? and why you always think ncwest has to do exactly that innova does?.

Better leave, play on innova and shut up.

5 minutes ago, Foxes said:

+50%?? O.o Can u be more specific??

dark +10 armor 170kkk naia 75kkk chronos.

7s 60 naia 30 chronos

the list goes on forever. It's not a mistery where all those dark sets on naia are from.

I mean ok i bump on a server organize a second side but the very moment the first side begins to react kicking my butt farewell

Ask to basa what he had to face in 2017 with the heine fishing bait promo. A total riot. Price went up much more than freya. Server dead.

22 minutes ago, Quitted said:

7s 60 naia 30 chronos

the list goes on forever. It's not a mistery where all those dark sets on naia are from.

I mean ok i bump on a server organize a second side but the very moment the first side begins to react kicking my butt farewell

Ask to basa what he had to face in 2017 with the heine fishing bait promo. A total riot. Price went up much more than freya. Server dead.

*Naia prices

Dark armor +10 atm 85kkk 

7s 40b, last time seen even for 35b

1 hour ago, Quitted said:

7s 60 naia 30 chronos

170B +10 Dark armor? u crazy?, 7s 60b was 1 year ago meanwhie chronos in chronos was 45-50b.

The fact is not all items are more expensive on naia, even there are a lot of cheaper items on naia which has high demand on chronos (more expensive), u can get big profit living beetwen dead and alive server, i have 150b+ fallen from heaven thanks to chronos. :)
The truth are naia's adena seems kinda usesless, i had 240b and I couldnt buy a ruby 5 or +16 weapon because no sellers, or there are not high items. But wait, i realize the alot items cheaper wich low demand on dead naia (before salvation o.O), i just bought them and sold that in AH chronos 100% more expensive. I can give u crazy examples about that.
The absence of high items or high offers, is the really problem on naia.

Finally according to my calculations after 10 months, i can say (for me) naia's adenas has 34% more worth that chronos's adena, and this percentage could be more if I selling with 100% dedication.
About items, of course I got everything I wanted on chronos.

why should I feel grateful for a big trashtalker?

To me both of you, marw and fox, are doing a mistake. You are posting dh deals like they were ah deals.

Can you post please how much is worth a dark ama armor stone in ah on naia and on chronos? chronos -50%

same everything.

Another mistake thinking that your adena on naia is more worth than on chronos.

You are allowed to transfer only 7kkk. The real stuff isn't on naia for sure.

Another thing.

Yes i saw some nova in the urge of cashing out selling his pearl lvl 6 for 110kkk

On naia i say a few days ago a diamond lvl 5 for 125kkk

Edit: another mistake is to think that with 210kkk you could achieve something on chronos.

In there the real stuff is worth 100+ kkk for each piece

Eg. where's flinke selling the radiant circlet of grace +5?

For sure not on naia. 1 second after she shouted i saw the very same item in tevas "very afk" shop.

Believe me hate aizen :D

Last edit: trust me if any dh but exq cp would log in on chronos for 1 second there wouldn't be a dh clan anymore.

2 hours ago, Quitted said:

7s 60 naia 30 chronos

in naia u can find a dark set +10 even in 75b-80b (depends if is robe/la/hv)

7s this week was too many selling in 28-30b

u post in all discussions but give always bad info, so if u still have in ur head the prices and info from 1-2 years ago u should log in 15 min in each server, check prices and then post

about if adena is worth or not, are some items more cheap on naia than in chronos, some ppl just buy that items in naia, transfer to chronos and sell it, also are some items more cheaper in chronos than in naia, some ppl buy it in chronos and sell it in naia, its to difficult understand ?

about transfer, +++ cuz pvp

59 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Last edit: trust me if any dh but exq cp would log in on chronos for 1 second there wouldn't be a dh clan anymore.

if u think that all the ppl arent  cheking prices between servers.... u must be a very intelligent person (sarcasm)

Aizen can you please stop doing multiple accounts?

The best thing about skelth is that you have to pay for every account you create

To the other freaking crackheads on naia

AC3RC5F.png

GDmzvU5.png

rqv4o04.png

Jq89Sa5.png

Now please go in front of an ah of your choice on naia and begin to prepare the bags to chronos.

Aizen to me you are just a total failure in your real like and you've been beaten up all of your life so since 1st second l2 login you are begging to pvp 7vs7 and not 1vs1

48 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Aizen can you please stop doing multiple accounts?

The best thing about skelth is that you have to pay for every account you create

To the other freaking crackheads on naia

AC3RC5F.png

GDmzvU5.png

rqv4o04.png

Jq89Sa5.png

Now please go in front of an ah of your choice on naia and begin to prepare the bags to chronos.

Aizen to me you are just a total failure in your real like and you've been beaten up all of your life so since 1st second l2 login you are begging to pvp 7vs7 and not 1vs1

This is why I never believed for once you're a member of DH you really thought Karos is me you lying PoS you said you were in Nova back then, then decided to move to Naia and join DH but you didn't know that Karos is a member of DH lmao jesus christ child you're pathetic as hell :D And what's up with that screenshot your toon ain't even awakened just like your name suggest quit writing in this forums the more you write the more people sees how stupid you are :D

Oh really. On the accounts you bought there are 7 slots each.

I can create an ozzy named account in here just in case you know doggie kiddo.

Next time you buy something check it better lmao.

The only lyer in here is aizen

"I've never bought p2w items"

But he posts ss wit a shiny+7 and multiple agathions LEL

1 hour ago, Quitted said:

Chronos

Jq89Sa5.png

Naia

lG89u6M.png

Can you please ask to dudot who ends up his day always in front of aden ah who's the dh who hasn't checked naia ah since july 2017 when the chicken fled to chronos?

Thank you.

Edit: i know marw

where's the +10 dark hv bp for 15kkk in naia ah?

where are the +12 blessed ?

That beeing said we are talking like to the ncwest staff cares anything of what we are saying.

Meanwhile elsewhere https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/656620/#post-9147596

I'll be on skelth.

Since we are used to gamble in here my 1 virtual adena is that to catch conguero on the ncwest easter event we should go to polinesia, to say the least.

7 hours ago, Quitted said:

Lets be honest naia died the very day aizen's cp moved, well fled, to chronos due to his cowardice.

All went up on basa but he's too gentle to take some sort of action vs the cockroaches aizen brought on the RS ship trying to defeat DH eg fataldeath naia version of truffle aka l2 for me is to able to solo field rbs lvl 105.

All naia players should thank aizen if they are paying +50% for every item on naia.

Have fun with that.

lmao due to my cowardice just noticed this post that's pretty funny :D RS already hit it's ceiling meaning with what we've had back then and considering how much the activity of the members we had back then there's just no more RS can do to further improve itself sure we took Aden and that's a great accomplishment don't get me wrong, RS couldn't even compete in Dime siege back then because we lack people who are willing to stay up late for that siege of to which I can't blame them real life comes first but as I've said back then there was nothing more left to accomplish in Naia the next level that RS could've reached back then was simply impossible due to what we had but regardless it was a good run basically MS is the culmination of what RS could have been and before I forget you should know your place child those "cockroaches" you're referring to you'll never be anything close to them you're just a guy who wasted his time for years and didn't even made a mark in this game the fact that nobody knows you sums it all that all this years you've been playing one day you'll quit and not a soul will notice so you better keep your lying mouth shut and know your place you'll never be half the player those "cockroaches" you're referring too :) 

Archived