Merge

AiZeN

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, SOLDIEROFPAN said:

cant wait for the merge so items gets more low prices... + more activity i hope :P

i hope the merge will come soon, and see more activity :P

also the event is nice but the best event i saw so far was carrots :P 

// We will get all spoilers and crafters from both servers.

That mean overproduction in resources gathering and gear and other items crafting till market get so saturated that players will be overwhelmed with sales offers.

Rubi lvl 6  will be less that ugly fish and you will get 1kkk adena if you are willing to help seller to get rid  of dragon weapon lvl2 by taking it for free.

Who will remain to play will have to do a lot more activity - finding free xp spot or doing daily mission will be a lot harder.

As for pvp - top dogs will join top dogs and nothing more will happen. // lol

If happen massive quit/cash out - then prices can be a lot lower than people would like.

On 27.04.2018 at 11:31 AM, N4zgul said:

when you had real opponents in the past, your clan was known as "dragon carpets"

Why is DH alive then? Those "dragon carpets" had gainak, grand bosses, field raids, hero, castle, etc.. :) 

1 hour ago, SOLDIEROFPAN said:

cant wait for the merge so items gets more low prices... + more activity i hope :P

Since all good stuff may be obtained only from l2store, for good market you need may rich spenders. Unfortunately, naia and freya are not equal to chronos in this matter...

++++ for merge :)

I want to interesting olympiad 

4 hours ago, Zier said:

Why not merge all 3 into one server reset everything included lvl to 1 this way everyone can be happy lol

Because a lot of money was invested trough L2 store and such act would be pure scam.

Although L2 store will change in future as many countries adopt  new law against gambling (boxes with chance to get valuable items)

For example some games sell only cosmetic items like skin witch may be not valuable for you but another player can pay a lot for it,

Idea is to suppress development of gambling addiction in young people.

On 4/28/2018 at 6:17 PM, dUdot said:

Why is DH alive then? Those "dragon carpets" had gainak, grand bosses, field raids, hero, castle, etc.. :)

Since all good stuff may be obtained only from l2store, for good market you need may rich spenders. Unfortunately, naia and freya are not equal to chronos in this matter...

Come one bro :) All old Naia warriors know exacly "why" :) How do you expect to keep and equal side on server if you avoid pvp for months and only focus how to use clicker soft to get enter dragons. I was there and saw that pure "pvp" clan in action so at least try not to make such arguments :P You not even show up up on daily activity, same like most of "old/core" DH. I bet new game/farming ground is on the way :P new bills comes every month and L2 soon not be enaugh to cover them. GL and HF on dead server, now you can free your slaves and farm in peace :)

1 hour ago, SleepingPower said:

Because a lot of money was invested trough L2 store and such act would be pure scam.

Although L2 store will change in future as many countries adopt  new law against gambling (boxes with chance to get valuable items)

For example some games sell only cosmetic items like skin witch may be not valuable for you but another player can pay a lot for it,

Idea is to suppress development of gambling addiction in young people.

That is a very explaination, 

On 30.04.2018 at 3:44 PM, FoToMoTo said:

Come one bro :) All old Naia warriors know exacly "why" :) How do you expect to keep and equal side on server if you avoid pvp for months and only focus how to use clicker soft to get enter dragons. I was there and saw that pure "pvp" clan in action so at least try not to make such arguments :P You not even show up up on daily activity, same like most of "old/core" DH. I bet new game/farming ground is on the way :P new bills comes every month and L2 soon not be enaugh to cover them. GL and HF on dead server, now you can free your slaves and farm in peace :)

Soon you will understand why sometimes you need just enter, also you will avoid maaany pvps :)

GL HF on chronos

On 4/30/2018 at 3:44 PM, FoToMoTo said:

for exactly this tactics dh was surrnamed "dragon carpets". clear as crystal. dh cant afford a real pvp, they lose too many slaves requirered for entering dragons with clicker. and about surviving, even cockroaches can survive a nuclear bomb, or rats surviving cholera, but this not means they are usefull to human race. 

Freya and Naia's merge will be basically fruitless at this point considering that Max and at least 3-4 Active cps from Naia is moving to Chronos why do we have to prolong the inevitable merge all 3 servers so carebear players have no left to hide time to bring up the heat :D

5 hours ago, dUdot said:

Soon you will understand why sometimes you need just enter, also you will avoid maaany pvps :)

GL HF on chronos

Ofc you are right :) just depend why you are doing this ;) still no comment where are you all days? 

5 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

Freya and Naia's merge will be basically fruitless at this point considering that Max and at least 3-4 Active cps from Naia is moving to Chronos why do we have to prolong the inevitable merge all 3 servers so carebear players have no left to hide time to bring up the heat :D

probably because of timezone. even now simple siege during summer in freya ends in midnight and begins 10pm and because this is US servers chronos time zone probably wont be changed to EU so for all EU ppl siege ends like 3-5am in Mondays morning and i like working person can't let myself to stay so long when i need to wake up lets say at 7AM, same goes to ppl who goes to school or university. so if they merge all 3 together i think a lot of ppl will drop out of game just because all sieges, oly, coc will be to late for them to participate and game will lose one more thing why they are playing it.

10 minutes ago, meskiukas said:

probably because of timezone. even now simple siege during summer in freya ends in midnight and begins 10pm and because this is US servers chronos time zone probably wont be changed to EU so for all EU ppl siege ends like 3-5am in Mondays morning and i like working person can't let myself to stay so long when i need to wake up lets say at 7AM, same goes to ppl who goes to school or university. so if they merge all 3 together i think a lot of ppl will drop out of game just because all sieges, oly, coc will be to late for them to participate and game will lose one more thing why they are playing it.

It could be easy fixed ;) just need some effort from NC. Move time zone a bit try to be on middle for eu an us ppl or just move siege to weekend night ;) there is also option to block greek ip on chronos then we have back activity on Naia ;)

32 minutes ago, meskiukas said:

Meski, atm siege, oly and coc rly doesnt matter....there is no fun to die in one hit in siege; olly and coc are not playable in this current chronic due to "exploits" and wrong system. Anyway, if you seek pvp there is only one option: gang with a full party a wartag, kill and then soe ch.

90% ppl are moving in Chronos for 2 main reasons:

1.Items low price(round 50% less comparing to freya and naia)

2. PVE-ppl on freya and naia are stuck on 2 main areas: GC and HB Desert(they are stuck there for years)...the equip needed to farm in other areas is insane huge(in chronos you can find AF+Altar instance, Mother tree exp party, etc).

32 minutes ago, FoToMoTo said:

It could be easy fixed ;) just need some effort from NC. Move time zone a bit try to be on middle for eu an us ppl or just move siege to weekend night ;) there is also option to block greek ip on chronos then we have back activity on Naia ;)

I'd rather quit than be forced to move to naia. How about that?

On 2.5.2018 at 12:40 PM, FoToMoTo said:

still no comment where are you all days? 

Last he told was that he was farming hundrets of thousands CRP for DH clan by macro killing his box with Nostromo-macro for several nights, while all the time he was at keyboard ofc, and at the same time he solo-farmed low raidbosses for almost all the mats they needed to upgrade dragon weapon.

Dudot has many talents :P

11 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

I would like to welcome all new members to chronos i hope you enjoy it. For the merge, i wish they merge all 3 servers in one server.

i think it's going to be a lot of fun.B| 

only 1 server, we must worry? 

how many time left of life to ncwest lineage?

24 minutes ago, Foxes said:

only 1 server, we must worry? 

how many time left of life to ncwest lineage?

let us agree that naia/Freya are dead ok, people are transferring to chronos from both dead servers. even if they merge both servers soon one clan will control everything so why don't ncsoft just prevent that and just merge the whole servers to one, as u said how many time left for lineage 2..

Archived