Merge

AiZeN

Hey marw

hdjhlZc.png

All in choir. thanks aizen thanks to your cowardice we have to pay 20 billion more to have a dark set +10 instead of +12. Thank you

P.s. that one is one of the worst chronos scammer actual price is 75kkk for a +12.

Have fun on naia.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quitted..you're a lying, hypocritical idiot. I know who you are and unfortunately you're in my clan, but you haven't quit this game like you lied about and there's a reason no one ever wants you in their party (much less their cp)...you talk too much sh*t and don't know how to play your char.

Aizen...much respect to you bro, but please, please use at least a comma and/or period every once in a while. :P

2 hours ago, Quitted said:

Naia

lG89u6M.png

Can you please ask to dudot who ends up his day always in front of aden ah who's the dh who hasn't checked naia ah since july 2017 when the chicken fled to chronos?

Thank you.

Edit: i know marw

where's the +10 dark hv bp for 15kkk in naia ah?

where are the +12 blessed ?

That beeing said we are talking like to the ncwest staff cares anything of what we are saying.

Meanwhile elsewhere https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/656620/#post-9147596

I'll be on skelth.

Since we are used to gamble in here my 1 virtual adena is that to catch conguero on the ncwest easter event we should go to polinesia, to say the least.

right now i can send u a ss from a bp seraph +4 on AH in 120b, so for u also in naia a set r95 +4 are on 400b ? :D

2 hours ago, Rosebest said:

quitted..you're a lying, hypocritical idiot. I know who you are and unfortunately you're in my clan, but you haven't quit this game like you lied about and there's a reason no one ever wants you in their party (much less their cp)...you talk too much sh*t and don't know how to play your char.

Aizen...much respect to you bro, but please, please use at least a comma and/or period every once in a while. :P

You're lovely aizen

How many accounts have you bought this time. How it was you were banned from 4game twice? haha all of us are laughing in your very own face right now.

You're delusional. There's no point to talk with you about l2

as to pve you don't even know how many slots are on every accounts you bought ... even a 7 years old doggie kiddo knows it .. you didn't even kill a mob in 6 years ............

as to pvp there's no point to pvp vs you nor as a single toon nor as a 7vs7 party since when you loose you weren't there.

I've never met such a coward in my entire life.

1 hour ago, KAROS said:

right now i can send u a ss from a bp seraph +4 on AH in 120b, so for u also in naia a set r95 +4 are on 400b ? :D

Sorry i've seen this one later.

Since karos is an DH member ;) he should know the exact amount of money mrmis asked for his 7s.

It's on our forum btw not on nova one under appliance rejected.

17 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Since karos is an DH member ;) he should know the exact amount of money mrmis asked for his 7s.

It's on our forum btw not on nova one under appliance rejected.

and ? if he sell his 7s on 3 trillions of adena , means that all the 7s have the same price ?

gms should put a IQ test to can have a forum account, like this we will not have this kind of ppl 

its a lose of time try to talk with ppl like this

wts set dark +10 in 170b for ppl like quitted

4 hours ago, Rosebest said:

Im usually writing from my phone lol 

PS- This quitted is seriously a special case son I wouldn't waste my time making a troll account to hide from anyone I'm man enough to say what I have to say and making sure that everyone who reads it knows I'm the one whose saying it 

9 hours ago, Quitted said:

To me both of you, marw and fox, are doing a mistake. You are posting dh deals like they were ah deals.

9 hours ago, Foxes said:

170B +10 Dark armor? u crazy?, 7s 60b was 1 year ago meanwhie chronos in chronos was 45-50b.

7s 60b (1 year ago) and 85b for +10 dark set were/are afar from that you call "DH deals"

Another mistake thinking that your adena on naia is more worth than on chronos.

You are allowed to transfer only 7kkk. The real stuff isn't on naia for sure.

I use level 40 chars for my transfers, even i dont have how to shout there!

Another thing.

Yes i saw some nova in the urge of cashing out selling his pearl lvl 6 for 110kkk

On naia i say a few days ago a diamond lvl 5 for 125kkk.

Two months ago on chronos there were 2 or maybe 3 rubies5 that were selling to 240b each, this owners tried to trade me his rubies5 for my amethyst6, 240b is a good price for you?, of couse i rejected their offers. Finally, thanks to a great player, I could trade that amethyst6 for ruby6.
I dont remember well if the owner tried to trade his pearl6 for my amethyst6, but i didint want a pearl, and seem nobody wants, so low demand = low price. That you are saying is very subjective.

But i can see u moved to Skelth and this is good, because you can be dissatisfied with ncwest policy and keep playing and cry.. Or you can do something about that; and that is the BIG POINT.

On 1/4/2018 at 1:13 AM, KAROS said:

and ? if he sell his 7s on 3 trillions of adena , means that all the 7s have the same price ?

gms should put a IQ test to can have a forum account, like this we will not have this kind of ppl 

its a lose of time try to talk with ppl like this

wts set dark +10 in 170b for ppl like quitted

It's really weird that a supposed DH member can't access to the DH forum ain't it ? :D

WTFPWNED Aizen the doggie chicken kiddo and his phone :P

Foxes you're missing the real point.

Before the chicken fled to chronos naia was as healthy as chronos, well even more. Same stuff on both servers same prices, well but the dark armor stones 700 to 400. I remember a lil chitchat between me and basaiev talking about bees' price lower on naia compared to chronos. Now is not.

About the lvl 40 yeah well go to tell that to the chicken :D

About that pearl lvl 6 well like always. If someone, everyone in nova can tell you who sold what in an hurry, wants to cash out today and not tomorrow a pearl 6 will be sold for 110kkk istead of 250kkk today and not tomorrow.

Btw it seems you are happy in naia with the current economy. If it's ok to you it's ok to me too.

About skelth well i liked the good old times. Maybe someone doesn't even know what i'm talking about.

Foxes may I ask you when it was the last time you got a new piece of gear and you and all the clan members go out irl for a beet to celebrate?

On skelth? Yesterday. It took me 14 days of farming non stop at AC to get a brigandine set and we celebrated with a beer irl.

I suppose you've got too used to punch in credit card numbers. The result? Toxicity everywhere and ... Aizen.

I beleive merging of Naia and Freya will be very soon,because  it's pointless 2 empty servers with the same time zone to stay separate. I did big mistake transfering to Chronos few months ago, it's hard to play on server with different time zone, when all start to play, I have to sleep, so I am waiting this merge to go bk to europian server.

Merge wont bring new players to game or stop ppl like me quiting it.

1)drop the l2store prices 3-4 times 

2)create solo farming adena zones 

3)make better events with great prizes

4)better rewards in oly

5)better rewards for having a castle

6)quicker way to reach lvl 105  

An upcoming merge will destroy the player base that are poorly geared (below average) and want to invest thus it will most likely decrease the income of top tier players.

All top exp / farm (?) spots will be contested by top tier grps (or their pets/clannies) that can easily harass, pvp or even pk lowbies, based on the current game mechanics. The aforementioned players will be constrained to instance farming. So much fun :D!

Srvr population will decrease and moderately geared toons will be considered scrubs!

All in all a merge will make the game experience better for hardcore top spending players but will put the game in a decaying state. Hope i'm wrong though!

3 hours ago, Volotron said:

Merge wont bring new players to game or stop ppl like me quiting it.

1)drop the l2store prices 3-4 times 

2)create solo farming adena zones 

3)make better events with great prizes

4)better rewards in oly

5)better rewards for having a castle

6)quicker way to reach lvl 105  

Imho the real ncwest problem is the l2 store price.

Ppl fled en mass from 4 game eu, which has a x5 lower price compared to ncwest, and now they are all playing on 4game ru, wich has a x15 lower price compared to ncwest

Aka the last promo jewel boxes ncwest 200$=150 boxes

4game eu 42$=200 boxes.

4game ru 12$=200 boxes.

Where do you want to play L2 in?

I read a comment like do you know who the russians are? was it trump posting or what? wake up comunism doesn't exist anymore dude

Imho ncwest l2 prices will go in the opposite direction --- increasing and not decreasing

cuz 2 years ago we were lik 6k now we are like 2k, on all the 3 servers.

Edit to Queenia. Well bro the problem is the gear. A welthy server is like its ah.

I've made a post in here. Look chronos ah and look naia ah.

Naia one is just shit compared to chronos.

Assuming ncwest will one day figure it out that their problem is the l2store price and it won't be too late the only thing to do is to merge all the 3 servers in one, no box allowed and to pay a fee for every other account but the first like elsewhere someone did since day 1.

You didn't played on chronos. In there the first ms passing by will one shot you for no reason at all but his personal 1 sec amusement.

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

@Conguero @Neutron merge the dead servers or even better merge all three into one. NAIA is so dead it already smells.

I'm on break and I'll only return if you bring back some life to those Zombie-Servers NAIA and FREYA, and I know 20+ ppl doing the same. Even the rulers of DH lose more and more ppl. to pure boredom...

Agree, break or transfer thats mine option for today. With the current way you can close Naia and Freya in 2 months because noone will left there.

• L2 Team
10 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

@Conguero @Neutron merge the dead servers or even better merge all three into one. NAIA is so dead it already smells.

If you dont wanna make the merge, you can as well just shut the whole thing down so all those ppl. that are on break (as myself) can stop waiting.

I know people have been asking about this for a while. I'll just say for now that we agree it's time to merge Naia and Freya. We're currently in the planning and scheduling phase to make this happen and will follow up once we have details.

31 minutes ago, Conguero said:

I know people have been asking about this for a while. I'll just say for now that we agree it's time to merge Naia and Freya. We're currently in the planning and scheduling phase to make this happen and will follow up once we have details.

+++++++++++++

5 hours ago, Conguero said:

Good to hear.
I hope the planning and scheduling won't take long, otherwise it might as well already be too late for this move. Not without reason many ppl were asking for this since almost a year.

And one little tip: Don't bring ANY new P2W items in the next months. From the few ppl that are left, I know lots of them are actually on the brink of leaving too. One more mistake from Neuron and you, and they'll be gone as well.

Here my out, even if combine players number of Naia and Freya will be greater then Chronos you will not have the Chronos sever condition.....Actually a merge only will make things worst for low-mid players(the ones why cry for merge) with or without p2w events or items and that will couse more ppl to quit or leave.

The new server will not have the market from chronos nor the strenght of players....coz its not just about numbers its about US player financiar power too :) ...you(EU) cant match them.

The best business viable solution is to merge all existing servers in one and open a fresh one....this is what i will do.

Why I said that?Its obvious new and I mean new ppl not reroll ppl arent coming to play here and i can predict in the merge server will remain mostly 103+ mid and high gear players to fight. The existing 99-100 population will migrate(most but not all) in the new server for a fresh start..Its also obvious those 99-100-101 ppl will not get high gear or top lvl in actual condition.

Merging Naia and Freya its not a smart move. not for business and not for players health....mby another good solution would be merging freya with chronos and giving 90% discount for transfer but not Naia and Freya together.

Archived