Merge

AiZeN

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RolanZ said:

Well if server got a marge will be Dim. siega closed so 

It won't if there are 2 servers left, but since nowdays dim siege is useless, not much will be missing even if it's gone for good.

As the things do though, there will be 3-way merger, since the population have dropped significantly on all servers.

Omen we all know the naia + freya merge should have been done 1 year ago.

Now it's just too late for almost everything. 70% of the naia players quitted 2% are in standby the rest are boxes or in DH

GL HF on Chronos.

On 5/4/2018 at 9:36 PM, Ozzoo said:

let us agree that naia/Freya are dead ok, people are transferring to chronos from both dead servers. even if they merge both servers soon one clan will control everything so why don't ncsoft just prevent that and just merge the whole servers to one, as u said how many time left for lineage 2..

Agreed just merge all the servers there is no point for dimensional siege anymore when we can all be killing each other every single freaking day just watch how Core is thriving right now after the merge PvP all day

freya + naia merge is already too late, it will not change too much @Conguero, u can spend ur time preparing and doing the merge, but at the end u will have still a dead server, lf freya + naia + chronos merge, more activity, more pvp/exp boosts (Ncoins ;) )

16 hours ago, KAROS said:

freya + naia merge is already too late, it will not change too much @Conguero, u can spend ur time preparing and doing the merge, but at the end u will have still a dead server, lf freya + naia + chronos merge, more activity, more pvp/exp boosts (Ncoins ;) )

They probably figured that out already. Not that I expect them to be proactive, but who knows.....

If they decrease box limit to 2 (3 for prestige pack subscribers), this will deter the fake population of boxes we have at the moment and the new server made from all 3 will have population of about 3000-3500 logged toons (incl boxes).

Regarding the merge, I think it would be a good idea to increase the number of people playing and in this way achieve an increase in the number of instances that can be done through "party room".

It would also be a good idea to let the dimensional server be commercialized, in this way you could promote a more diverse economy compared to what it is today. Using the trade and the auction house

It would also be ideal, that the same GM are entering the servers constantly to check how the server itself behaves mainly for:
- Revise the amount of stores that are selling, although it is possible, I do not think it is possible to log 6 accounts to sell or buy for having more computers.
- Check that the castles are taken by active clans and not clans backpacks.
- Revise them "bots" and delete them.
- Revise those who do the raid, because although it is free to do whoever wants, it can not happen that the less equipped can not find live raid, because these already killed the full-equipped characters. Or they are making a raid between 7 active people, and come a person to give a critical blow and remove the drop (which is already scarce).

Merge of the 3 servers together, I think it would not be a good idea, a lot of people would probably leave, what's going to happen with the exalted quest that asks you to go to dimensional raid and dimensional siege?

I apologize for English, my handling is not very good

Server Freya player

4 hours ago, Asphalem said:

Merge of the 3 servers together, I think it would not be a good idea, a lot of people would probably leave, what's going to happen with the exalted quest that asks you to go to dimensional raid and dimensional siege?

who said that merge the 3 servers means that dim server will not up anymore ? 

If you combine all the servers into one, then people will start to leave the game because of the lags

I do not understand why you all want to kill this complex here now?

Other: there will be no possibility to make a transfer server
               will not be able to play in Dim Siege and Dim RB
               After 1 year, this 1 server will be emptied

I propose to open new servers and after 1 year to open a "server transfer" in them: ambitious players from Naia and Cronos will go there behind castles and Epics

Here is my glimpse into the future.....

Just guessing here, but I'll bet nearly all of the people who want to merge all three servers have already developed their characters to high levels and just want more pvp.  The pve leveling areas would be an unholy mess, even worse than they are now.

I'm 101 tyrr, with set r99+6 (no pve, no pvp) weapon +4+1SA. I want participate more in game and have chance get set pve+10 and weapon pve+12. But is necesary more people in game and less people dominating an entire server

Archived