Coming back after 3 years

Kelemvorcht

Hello, everyone!

I'm returning after some years, I don't have access to my old characters, and I'll start from scratch, for fun. Yeah, I'm that crazy masoquist. I'll probably play as a healer, so...

1) Which Live server is best, Naia or Chronos?
2) Any Portuguese-Brazilian Clan recruiting noobz?
3) I need tips, some kind of a level guide after 90, and where can I do some adena?

Thanks in advance to all!

P.S.: also... I have around 10 accounts, and all my highest level characters from each account dissapeared, with equipment and all, did anyone else experience that?

Edited by Kelemvorcht

you have 3 viable options

1) nolife, if you will play 8h+ per day you will progress and get decent cp that will help you with gear
2)multiple clients - if you will run 3 or better 6 clients on 2 pc to 24/7 afk grind you will progress, slowly but due to ncwest garbage servers you will have dc often
3)cash, if you are willing to cash in for some 200% exp boost, drop boost, skill reuse time, buy gear with adena r99 set will cost ya clean 900 000 000 and weapon starting 2-3 000 000 000 adena, then you can play in 1 client

I would not recommend to start playing now, servers are disconnecting often, drop from mobs is bad, spoil is bad, most viable option to get adena and items is using cash
at least wait for next update with better loop macros, that is only good thing in this game now :D

Whichever server you decide to play on, be sure to let me know lol.

I'm a new player and it's a nightmare to find anyone that doesn't own around 20 lvl 100 chars, it's best if noobs stick together :P

(before someone adds a witty comment saying that this game is terrible and has become a cashfest and should just uninstall if I'm not going to spend more money than my kidney's worth, thanks but I'll be the judge of that)

On 26/04/2019 at 2:21 AM, SMFC said:

you have 3 viable options

1) nolife, if you will play 8h+ per day you will progress and get decent cp that will help you with gear
2)multiple clients - if you will run 3 or better 6 clients on 2 pc to 24/7 afk grind you will progress, slowly but due to ncwest garbage servers you will have dc often
3)cash, if you are willing to cash in for some 200% exp boost, drop boost, skill reuse time, buy gear with adena r99 set will cost ya clean 900 000 000 and weapon starting 2-3 000 000 000 adena, then you can play in 1 client

I would not recommend to start playing now, servers are disconnecting often, drop from mobs is bad, spoil is bad, most viable option to get adena and items is using cash
at least wait for next update with better loop macros, that is only good thing in this game now :D

Yeah, I'm aware of that. Last time I played, I did the 3 clients. Its worse than playing with just one and being poor haha. But thanks anyway, it seems that it did change that much.

Probably I can work around that playing as a healer, support characters don't need much at the beginning, and are always welcome in parties. Unless things changed drastically in this way.

On 28/04/2019 at 8:30 PM, Elune said:

Whichever server you decide to play on, be sure to let me know lol.

I'm a new player and it's a nightmare to find anyone that doesn't own around 20 lvl 100 chars, it's best if noobs stick together :P

(before someone adds a witty comment saying that this game is terrible and has become a cashfest and should just uninstall if I'm not going to spend more money than my kidney's worth, thanks but I'll be the judge of that)

I'm playing at Chronos, with a Healer already 85. So if you want to do some Kartya to level up, or just grind, call me (nickname: Elibidz). I'm playing at a random schedule, but it is more probable to find me after 06:00 PM (GMT -3).