Oriana Girl is a scam?

Oriana girl 50 coins exchange has got over 15 random (very low) rewards, one normally might expect a simple enchant scroll or something at least when spending over 25000 ORIANA COINS???
All i received was magical tablets, that i sold and bought coins with over again.¬¬

This exchange chance is either ridiculously low or there's literally no way of getting any of the rewards that are not tablets or coins.

Can people share their total amount of coins spent and the rewards they reaped please?

2 hours ago, AIIheaven said:

Oriana girl 50 coins exchange has got over 15 random (very low) rewards, one normally might expect a simple enchant scroll or something at least when spending over 25000 ORIANA COINS???
All i received was magical tablets, that i sold and bought coins with over again.¬¬

This exchange chance is either ridiculously low or there's literally no way of getting any of the rewards that are not tablets or coins.

Can people share their total amount of coins spent and the rewards they reaped please?

How much did you get a tablet?

3 hours ago, StanxFZ said:

Me ~120,000 coins = 108 tablets, 1 ewc, 1 weapon C grade. :) Good luck. Better sell coins or use them for soulshots.

120k coins 100% LEGIT bot paradise

Resultado de imagen de good job gif

Edited by Kurz