Jump to content
Forums

Anniversary Day Buffs Schedule


Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team

Hi all,

On Sunday, April 28, Juji will be in game handing out buffs at Fantasy Isle. He'll be online for 30 minutes per server at the following schedule:

  • Naia - 2:00 pm PDT
  • Chronos - 5:00 pm PDT

 

See you in game!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Draecke said:

be ready for the questions you will get ingame as those are the same you get here ;)

  • When next Update
  • When Server Transfers back
  • When fix get karma while afk macro

 

im not a GM, but i can answer for them.

-Soon

-Soon

-Never

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2019 at 6:12 AM, Draecke said:

be ready for the questions you will get ingame as those are the same you get here ;)

  • When next Update
  • When Server Transfers back
  • When fix get karma while afk macro

 

Hi Just curious did you get any answers from juji in regards to your questions 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FistofFury said:

Hi Just curious did you get any answers from juji in regards to your questions

I asked Juji yesterday on NAIA, here is what he said:

  • When next Update  -> Juji: "Soon [TM]"
  • When Server Transfers back -> Juji: "will take several months"
  • When fix get karma while afk macro -> I didnt ask about that but my guess is that it will probably be fixed in Fafurion. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see.

 

My personal favorite answer was #1 xD

Edited by NaratyrMizzrym
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019. 04. 27. at 9:42 PM, Hime said:

Hi all,

On Sunday, April 28, Juji will be in game handing out buffs at Fantasy Isle. He'll be online for 30 minutes per server at the following schedule:

  • Naia - 2:00 pm PDT
  • Chronos - 5:00 pm PDT

 

See you in game!

Thanks for the buffs, guys! Theye were nice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Juji unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...