Forums

Oriana Coins drop

Ito

Greetings to everyone

Recently started giving a chance to this classic version. After few levels in Talking Island server, and seeing the botting level, i decided to go to Gludio. The soloing experience was better, but the party window and general have a lack of activitie, very noticeable. So i decided to give  Talking Island a new chance.

What i noticed is that in Gludio, i farmed lots of Oriana Coins, fast. But in Talking Island is soooo slow to get a few of them. I am missing something ? The difference is huge !!

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, Ito said:

Greetings to everyone

Recently started giving a chance to this classic version. After few levels in Talking Island server, and seeing the botting level, i decided to go to Gludio. The soloing experience was better, but the party window and general have a lack of activitie, very noticeable. So i decided to give  Talking Island a new chance.

What i noticed is that in Gludio, i farmed lots of Oriana Coins, fast. But in Talking Island is soooo slow to get a few of them. I am missing something ? The difference is huge !!

Event item drop also depends on server population. You will notice that you earn more event items from drops right after the server comes up from maintenance.