Pendants destroyed the game

Hello everyone, I just wanna say how frustrated I am about this and you're more than free to state your opinion as well..

They choose to implement an item in the game that boosts your stats like CRAZY once enchanted with proper enchant scrolls up to Lv.3 +10 and after a while they remove it from the store. That was the most unfair move to make in this game. Yes, I'm talking about the pendants and let me tell you, they make gigantic difference.

First of all, you manage to make the game literally P2W, by forcing people to buy those pendants, if you wanna keep up with those who purchased them.
Second of all, those who started the game after the event's over, are forced to either purchase them for the insane price of 150~300 million adena or even more, depending on the seller or they accept the fact that they will always, and I mean ALWAYS be inferior.

I just became a Lv.40 Elemental Summoner and I asked from a passing through Abyss Walker to backstab me. We were both self-buffed, which means I had shield Lv.1 and transfer pain Lv.1 on (Transfer Pain Lv.1, for those who don't know only gives 10% to the pet. not 50%. You need to level it up to increase the transfer percentage).
That particular dagger had a +12 C grade dagger, Fire Pendant Lv.2 +6 or so. I had Karmian +0 set. My HP is 950ish and my CP 450ish. I died with ONE backstab, which was totally expected, since I'm robe but the damage was 1800! I laughed so hard at how well they know how to literally destroy a server. I asked him to hit me several times more to see if it was lucky dmg, but it was 1800 all the time. Then, I asked him to remove the pendant and backstab me again and the damage, this time, was 1100. I'd say it's due to +12 dagger, but the difference was 700 dmg with a mediocre pendant!
Thing is, if the damage remained 1100, I could live through it later on when my Transfer Pain reaches its maximum level and give me 50% transfer. But the 1800? Jesus, he even one shot me with Deadly Blow =D

What's next? Archers one shotting everything? Nukers one shotting everything? Is L2 turning into a who-hits-who-first game?

Solutions:

1. Remove the damn pendants from the game.
or, if you really want to make this P2W, at least,
2. Implement the pendants to the store again.

Bonus question: Even with daggers/archers having pendants, will I ever be able to fight and beat them at later game. even though I don't have one? Will their damage be more manageable later on? 
P.S: I'm not crying qwq

On 4/12/2019 at 6:48 PM, Awesome said:

https://youtu .be/pd7aEiU-xyQ - See video on YouTube ,  how ES DPSing without Weapon with Wind Strike vs Tank in UD with BO Jew and talisman toi 6 lvl ( 8 % magic dmg rez )

@Lunafairy Here check out this video... Using just windstrike on a tank using UD still hits for 1k damage because of the pendant. I forgot to mention this is without the person using a weapon! Not sure what server they from

Edited by OilMint
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, OilMint said:

@Lunafairy Here check out this video... Using just windstrike on a tank using UD still hits for 1k damage because of the pendant. I forgot to mention this is without the person using a weapon! Not sure what server they from

Oh my god! so tell me this isn't stupid, really..

On 4/29/2019 at 11:40 AM, Warendo said:

Dont worry bro, there will be another P2W event so players, who didnt manage to get pendant, will be able to get another P2W item. Give it a time :)

Already here, Baium rewards for a chance to get a reward. Possible +8 or +16 weapon ready for you to try along with other goodies as well. Low chance probably but still up in the store.  :) 

Edited by Ravek

23 hours ago, Chigikogo said:

Probably don't ask a dagger with +12 c weapon to backstab your robe face in the first place before blaming the pendant. You're saying 35 p.atk increase did 700 damage?

Pendant gave a boost of 700 dmg, which you can never defend yourself against, cause its simply extra dmg to whatever he deals to me. That's the idea, you didn't get.

If it was just the dagger's fault, I'd simply enchant my armor later on with lv.5 transfer pain and problem solved. But, that's not the case..

Pendants took precisely that away and more p2w stuff incoming.

The video above proves my point. I dont know why people are blind to see this...

On 4/30/2019 at 11:57 AM, Chigikogo said:

Probably don't ask a dagger with +12 c weapon to backstab your robe face in the first place before blaming the pendant. You're saying 35 p.atk increase did 700 damage?

pendant add +500+ crit dmg, so if a dagger crit 1200 on a skill, he will crit 1700 with pendant on, simple game mechanic.

On 4/29/2019 at 10:46 AM, Lunafairy said:

I just became a Lv.40 Elemental Summoner and I asked from a passing through Abyss Walker to backstab me. We were both self-buffed, which means I had shield Lv.1 and transfer pain Lv.1 on (Transfer Pain Lv.1, for those who don't know only gives 10% to the pet. not 50%. You need to level it up to increase the transfer percentage).
That particular dagger had a +12 C grade dagger, Fire Pendant Lv.2 +6 or so. I had Karmian +0 set. My HP is 950ish and my CP 450ish. I died with ONE backstab, which was totally expected, since I'm robe but the damage was 1800! I laughed so hard at how well they know how to literally destroy a server. I asked him to hit me several times more to see if it was lucky dmg, but it was 1800 all the time. Then, I asked him to remove the pendant and backstab me again and the damage, this time, was 1100. I'd say it's due to +12 dagger, but the difference was 700 dmg with a mediocre pendant!

@Hime you should check pendant cause it look bugged. Pendant 2 lvl 6 give 250 crit power so there is no way it inc of 700 dmg by itself. even the video :

https://youtu .be/pd7aEiU-xyQ - See video on YouTube 

seem pretty bugged

the pendant's arent as strong as you people who seem like you dont have one make it seem to be like..

Pendant stats only apply to your BASE stat's, They  DO NOT multiply or go up based on stat modifiers or buffs or anything.  

The Crt dmg from the talisman, DOES NOT give you static dmg increase.. Ever heard of formula's? Defence? ect? Its not that simple.. its typically less.

The strongest stat this event gave was magic crt rate, everything else is a lot worse than you think it is because it only applies to BASE stats not your stats when you are buffed.

Btw thats waht you get when you ask a dagger to back stab you who has a +12. Trust Necros are awesome.. Youre just getting butt hurt over a situation that was out of your league. It had nothing to do with his +6 lvl2. That talisman Sucks Tbh.  Clothies are squishy, Daggers in L2 classic  Naturally do more DMG than other veersions becasue no lethal / half kill. 

Back stab hits hp direct remember that. 

I can typically almost 1 shot a clothie my level if they are a support and my stab crts on them.  Necro has a chance to CC me with the extra time their higher lvl transfer pain will help them, If I dont dodge / resist their attacks.

Daggers kill mages.. Simple fact.. Welcome to L2. 

Same, Mages will wreck most people they get a hit on first. esp with the extra magic crt stat in server thats not normally present.

@ifwsolate

Exactly what I was hinting.

On 01/05/2019 at 10:31 PM, iAndouille said:

pendant add +500+ crit dmg, so if a dagger crit 1200 on a skill, he will crit 1700 with pendant on, simple game mechanic.

Dragon Pendant Level 2.+10 only gives 498 crit damage. ASSUMING it crits. You exaggerate.

On 01/05/2019 at 7:48 PM, Lunafairy said:

Pendant gave a boost of 700 dmg, which you can never defend yourself against, cause its simply extra dmg to whatever he deals to me. That's the idea, you didn't get.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dBzW4GX70yVsLpnU8ksZCfqEjurigGymmgVf1f0f-zc/edit#gid=0

Level 3 +6 Fire pendant gives 35 p.atk and 250 p. crit damage

Where are you getting 700? only 250 p.crit damage goes through and the only damage increase that ignores your defense. I get the idea but the fact that you exaggerate too much so that it fits your narrative appalling.

Without the pendant, that dagger will delete you instantly.