Why is this event so broken, same ppl wins twice!

1 hour ago, RafaelV said:

This guy just won 2x +16 weapons, is this because he is VIP 4? or he has so many accounts?

Isnt' this event IP Adress restricted to get the prizes?  Cmon guys you just broke the game again with the unfair prize picking.

+16 Ghoul Staff

+16 Eminence Bow

You can login as many chars as your VMs can handle.
But you need to reactive activate every hour the buff and claim your reward.

I didn't even get in some rounds the Oriann Coins.... which kinda sux

First - king only picked Eminence bow +16, Ghous staff is mine I buyed from other guy in the server with help from my cp in adena.

Second- who picked pole c was the ee from our cp and change it with king for the bow, and no less important our BS get yaksa +16 yesterday.

No one in United picked more than 1 weapon iven b grade, when some one get so jealous to post things on forum, just cause only 1 guy link it on all, most be very very desaponted cause got nothing,... So as many ppl. 

• Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 5:44 AM, Priyla said:

First - king only picked Eminence bow +16, Ghous staff is mine I buyed from other guy in the server with help from my cp in adena.

Second- who picked pole c was the ee from our cp and change it with king for the bow, and no less important our BS get yaksa +16 yesterday.

No one in United picked more than 1 weapon iven b grade, when some one get so jealous to post things on forum, just cause only 1 guy link it on all, most be very very desaponted cause got nothing,... So as many ppl. 

Resultado de imagen para right meme dr evil

Top players get the big prizes from this event twice , I think the systems only selects you if u are top vip 4.

This guy already got Baium ring and +8 B weapon already..... sigh.....

Sorry nc soft I can't be a wallet warrior to be selected as a prize winner :(

image.png

• Like 1

I had been vip 4 for a few months and never won anything.. only the Top clan leaders gets something.. and full bot players with 10 or more bots at a time.. like.. of course all the top clan leaders and players... it's not like the SAME character won.. it's just one of their 15-20 bots who won... 

17 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I won a coin box several days ago on an account that has VIP 1 so please stop with the silly VIP conspiracy crap.

A crappy bag of coins..... when u get a +16 weapon or epic ring then you can talk crap...

Its just math, like any lottery, the more tickets u got more chances to win. I run 6 acc, three on PC three on the laptop, that's 18 tickets a day and haven't won a single thing. Like most ppl, I use my tickets at prime time aiming for +16 and epics. So at one time, I can have 6 active tickets. Assuming that during this time we get up to 5k characters online, and lets say half of them use their tickets, my chances are 6/2500 or 1/400. So it's a very very slim chance to win. Obviously, the more ppl got active tickets the lesser ur chances are, which can be increased only by the number of your tickets. I suppose ppl that can run 20-30 accounts, for whatever reason and however possible, are in fact more likely to win.

1 hour ago, Ziom said:

Its just math, like any lottery, the more tickets u got more chances to win. I run 6 acc, three on PC three on the laptop, that's 18 tickets a day and haven't won a single thing. Like most ppl, I use my tickets at prime time aiming for +16 and epics. So at one time, I can have 6 active tickets. Assuming that during this time we get up to 5k characters online, and lets say half of them use their tickets, my chances are 6/2500 or 1/400. So it's a very very slim chance to win. Obviously, the more ppl got active tickets the lesser ur chances are, which can be increased only by the number of your tickets. I suppose ppl that can run 20-30 accounts, for whatever reason and however possible, are in fact more likely to win.

Not every drawing has a winner so your odds of winning are much lower than 1/400. I've had many hours where my characters received 20 or no coins.  I don't seem to be grinding during popular hours =/

I will say it once only

Event is totally broken 

I know of people who already won baium, weapon +16, weapon B and other stuff... I know we all can not win but it feels pretty unfair when u see the same guy winning several times while u get nothing.

And by the way, quit that VIP crap, is not about the VIP trust me.

• Like 1

Yes... pretty broken..

Same people wins twice the good stuff, and I bet they sell the prizes they got because I think they already have a copy of each which is pretty sad...

If I had the chance to win one I would never sell it and use it myself first, it's an epic jewellry or +16 weapon c'mon! 

I'm done with my monthly Vip subscription , game has a lot of bots parties farming in the good spots and same players getting all the prizes I don't know if they found a bug or a exploit or maybe they have like 20 accounts logged at the same time with Vm's.. I don't know but I'm done.... at least I could make a Fire dragon pendant +6 Lv 2 with so many tries, fair and square.

Edited by RafaelV

5 hours ago, RafaelV said:

Yes... pretty broken..

Same people wins twice the good stuff, and I bet they sell the prizes they got because I think they already have a copy of each which is pretty sad...

If I had the chance to win one I would never sell it and use it myself first, it's an epic jewellry or +16 weapon c'mon! 

I'm done with my monthly Vip subscription , game has a lot of bots parties farming in the good spots and same players getting all the prizes I don't know if they found a bug or a exploit or maybe they have like 20 accounts logged at the same time with Vm's.. I don't know but I'm done.... at least I could make a Fire dragon pendant +6 Lv 2 with so many tries, fair and square.

I could do 27 accounts without even touching a VM and I'm starting to feel dumb for not going whole hog for this event.That and how the hell would I register 16 more accounts? I don't even want to try to keep track of that much log in info for emails and the game.

Edited by Tool_of_Society