Who want Rune in DS from MS

VNDragon

Max will join ds once again this coming week. Who want to cast rune can come and take it, we have no interested in holding that castle. Let make Lineage great again and take some of the cancer away. Also we do not make video that 2 hours long into 3 min long to show how great we are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Maybe the Dogs will be there we do love having a castle now and then just for giggles ... or maybe some other mid level clan that might like to see what it's about - thanks for you kindness <3

On 4/30/2019 at 5:57 PM, VNDragon said:

Max will join ds once again this coming week. Who want to cast rune can come and take it, we have no interested in holding that castle. Let make Lineage great again and take some of the cancer away. Also we do not make video that 2 hours long into 3 min long to show how great we are.

Like you can hold one ahahahahaha 

MS+DH emerged victorious in defending against The Fallen Renomax zerg meanwhile the former MS member Weinerthezon was crying hard during siege that the MS+DH alliance outnumbers them which is a total but if that will help heal up his bruised ego then we'll just agree to that. And before I forgot congratulation to DH for taking aden back 

On 30/04/2019 at 10:57 PM, VNDragon said:

Now you look stupid making this post lol 

QQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQ. That all i heard from this noob. they QQ when people dont come to ds but when people do they got scare and QQ hard. Again read the post before u make any not too smart comment. "Max does not care for castle in ds, we there for pvp fun and yes it really killing noob ms yesterday. Also i guess this noob die so much he QQ to the gm about daddy scroll lol. https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/12632-who-want-rune-in-ds-from-ms/

Edited by VNDragon

20 hours ago, VNDragon said:

QQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQ. That all i heard from this noob. they QQ when people dont come to ds but when people do they got scare and QQ hard. Again read the post before u make any not too smart comment. "Max does not care for castle in ds, we there for pvp fun and yes it really killing noob ms yesterday. Also i guess this noob die so much he QQ to the gm about daddy scroll lol. https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/12632-who-want-rune-in-ds-from-ms/

You came to this forums and declared that your clan will come to siege and shouted out and trying to give away Rune castle which is ours and pretend as if you attacking our castle is a sure win and we'll lose it. Now you're salty and your ego is hurt and you make yourself and your clan look pretty stupid with what you just did. But hey you know at least you guys tried better luck next time VNDog

This sige was rly good. Didn't expect Nova there. Allarroundme and Zuriel makes good job with breaks cast, other makes rly good job on pvp. We all got a lot of fun and this is the most important, but this time of dim siges killing me. In Europ we finish on 2 am and I need weak up on 5 am, so I looked like zombie, but this time was worth it ;)
For me only one situation disapointed. Diveiko 2 weeks ago during sige attack Aden and he took it with Max help and on last sige he gave it back, "sry, I take this castel by mistake, I wana pvp only with MS and Max, DH are my friend" 

https://gyazo.com/04155a61ff85d735b8457c9c663c1313

So if u wana blame somebody for last sige, blame this guy ;)

You came to this forums and declared that your clan will come to siege and shouted out and trying to give away Rune castle which is ours and pretend as if you attacking our castle is a sure win and we'll lose it. Now you're salty and your ego is hurt and you make yourself and your clan look pretty stupid with what you just did. But hey you know at least you guys tried better luck next time VNDog

Why need to go to personal attack and call people dog , what a low class human. As for what i said from the beginning we dont need ur noob castle u can keep it or someone can cast it(read the post again).
Why can u just said gf we enjoy pvp when u guy show up. You QQ when we dont come and u QQ even more when we do.Do you see IQ and logic here Jinkariya, Also on a friendly note realmayer looking for his tauti ring that u took. I did enjoy how zuriel with a caster lvl 2 turn into stone and hug the pole for 2 hrs. i hope u guy have a video of full 2 hrs to share to all.