Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 35 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • Oriana’s Lucky Draw has been extended for an additional week and will end in two weeks.
  • The free Newbie Pack (1 per account) in the L2 Store will be available two weeks.
  • The Hunting Support Pack and Royal Equipment Pack in the L2 Store will also be available for the next two weeks.
  • 15th Anniversary Server Settings has been extended for an additional week and will end in two weeks.
  • The Baium's Mystery Box will be added to the L2 Store.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 2

Thanks for extending the event an extra week. (At least this helps all players on L2 Classic.)
Just a tidbit: If you want your game to survive the P2W "lottery boxes", and other game releases; you may want to make port fees, and increased adena a permanent thing in the game. 

Guys its not about update to start having CS, to start having PvP and fun, its all open world game, just accept war, just partiticipate on castle siege, just fight for own raidbosses instead of leeching and you would have plenty of fun. Thank you guys for extending anniversary event, its nice :)

good lck with your pay to win server... crap event with rewards for bots....and now pay to win copy from failed russian server players still leaving that server..

Edited by DUSKANGEL

@Juji @Hime you dont add anything to the game, you dont ban bots. So i cant even do my class change quest because every area is filled with bots. Instead, you just put some more pay2win items in the shop, so that players have no need to farm or do anything in the game ?

Why not sell character boost to lvl80 ? So people need not to lvl and not to farm just buy all from you ingame shop !

Edited by Roflcopter

i really was shocked doing myclass change quest. i think i saw not 1 real player in any of the zones i did my quest. thousends of elven summoner bots and small bot groups with dwarf orc and dark elf. its just unbelivible that is official server. but since they not answer any question or consern about bots, i dont think it will change. i just lvl now with rb groups so i dont have to see the bots in the lvl areas. high lvl areas 50 are still bot free or i havent saw any so long. but i think that will last not long until they reach this point too, since they not get banned. i mean if there are 100 elven summoner in 1 region, there is something wrong and i should consider them as bots but seems like ncsoft dont care, dont want to care or just think they are real players....i dont know.

Edited by Roflcopter

yeah kind of sad since they have not even have the guts to talk to us in the forum, i mean everyone know the servers are flooded with bots and they not even care to answer some questions in the forum. Is there a reason you ignore us @Hime @Juji ? Does the money people spend in your game is not enough to make a fair and bot free server ?

Edited by Roflcopter

Hmmm, I was thinking about it at Oriana Event but now I'm sure... I'm finish the game on this server ;) GL guys and HF but NCSoft never learn how attract the attention of players.  
Look developers - > 1 Event , 3 ppl leave your server. For 1 year you will be have only bots on your server. GL guys i will play on some Interlude low rate illegal server :D