Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Hime

4 hours ago, Roflcopter said:

@Juji @Hime you dont add anything to the game, you dont ban bots. So i cant even do my class change quest because every area is filled with bots. Instead, you just put some more pay2win items in the shop, so that players have no need to farm or do anything in the game ?

Why not sell character boost to lvl80 ? So people need not to lvl and not to farm just buy all from you ingame shop !

i want character boost too so we can avoid all the robots and go directly at castle sieges.

But..i love this game.,,i really cannot...its the only thing that i can do to be near my mom thats in a different country...i wont leave the server...but i need ppl to do a clan that kills bots

And we have to spam the alert option on the servers. And also spam them and give them report on the website about that.I really dont think they read those comments

4 minutes ago, Bosz said:

And we have to spam the alert option on the servers. And also spam them and give them report on the website about that.I really dont think they read those comments

no chance, we have report them with video at lv40 and now at 65+ they show up again in the same formation haha. i would rather buy scroll xp 99999999 from L2shop and make exp in town than to find spot for leveling haha

guys this server is just a last attempt to take money from an antiquity, behind nc soft there are no passion, no nostalgy, they are rushing this trash server to make money without put even one euros to hire live game gm or something.

They never listened their customer, because maybe 100/150 poor rich guys  who doesnt understand the game but who put thousand euros/month to have the feeling they have a big gun, feeling they cant have in real life.

To resume their only goal is to take those rich man money, they dont give a shit about us, just play for your fun without pay or leave this server 100% noob, both player/gm :P

• Like 1

hey guys and thanx in advance for taking ur time reading this. Just a heads up i am Greek so my English is not perfect but i think u will be able to get my point of view.I started playing in this server with the nostalgia that i find a community that loves the game and have fun with.All i seen so far is bot trains all over and accounts geting sold each day.Now about the events all i have seen in this event is bots telling be they will not get -4 if i kill them so if they have got good scripts they just come back,on the other hand if i PK them and try to clear karma i lose exp.Now something for the players the game is player driven so even if the community wants to do smthng there are things to be done for example i was keeping cruma clear of bots with some clan mattes, we stoped when some of us got banned my opinion is because the ppl who HEAVILY bot are working/payng the company.Now for NCsoft since we are leaving in capitalist society i cant blame u for what u do to make money.But u have to see how other companies work look at warframme a guy spend more than 100$ spaming a loot box and they removed it from store.Dont get me wrong if i was selling air and ppl were buying i would try to see where was the limit for me making money out of it but with what cost??.Also i dint like the thing that @Juji  admit to us at MRT GM BUFF EVENT that he knows the bots are in OUR server since WE ARE PAYING FOR ALL OF THIS TO RUN and he cant do anithing about it exept to keep taking our money.So long story short i know u want our money JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER GAMING COMPANIES so give me a reason to give them to u or i go give to some1 else.On the other hand if u made enought so u dont have to worry about money for the rest of ur life just close this so maybe u are surrounded with less TOXIC to u ppl.Back to gamers siris#6297 add me on discord (just here to play the game) 

~Free Niko~

Edited by Siris
Free Niko
  • Like 1

Sadly enough you can write here what u want. I think this Hime or Juji not even reading this. For the game updates, NCsoft follows the Korean Japan version, that's how they created and refined the classic. It's kind of not the fault of them, because they tell them to make those update. For the bots but we can absolutely blame NCsoft for the laziness. I did my class change quest on 2 chars and i swear i not even saw 1 real players in all the zones, but thousands of elven summoner bots. I still cant understand why they take no action again this massive flood of bots. Im writing so many tickets to the support but wtf im a gamer and not someone 24/7 write support tickets....why we have gamemasters and NCsoft workers..... @Hime @Juji i talked to you in the MDT and u said your the wrong person for bot problems but hell can you not do something for us and talk to the people from NCsoft who banning acc ? You just need to run across all areas from lvl 0 - 60 and the only thing u will see are bots.

Edited by Roflcopter
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roflcopter said:

no its not. server went down at 14.00 now its 16.34...thats exactlx 2 hours and 34 minutes...

srv went off at 14:00 gmt +2 and now it is 17:35 gmt+2 so it has been off 3 hours and 35 minutes, but trust me will be 4 hours soon.

3 hours ago, Roflcopter said:

yeah kind of sad since they have not even have the guts to talk to us in the forum, i mean everyone know the servers are flooded with bots and they not even care to answer some questions in the forum. Is there a reason you ignore us @Hime @Juji ? Does the money people spend in your game is not enough to make a fair and bot free server ?

You just have to accept the type of gaming they offer and don't expect an answer, that's all. They don't care about you, or me or everyone around here that finds those things extremely weird. They are selling a package including bots and high donating players which either you will accept or you will be constantly frustrated. They have offered even gambling with that dragon pendants, what else you ungrateful people want? More gambling incoming, someone will hit the jackpot. But, get your xp/sp/free tp/double adena!!! and keep the high rollers in game so as they keep the cash flowing. Sad thing is that with this type of gambling there is no roi :D

illegal servers have by far more respectful setups. Here you have to dig in your pocket.

Edited by triptico
Mistake*
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Berrador said:

Let's see if without players they survive? if everyone is dissatisfied stop playing for 3 to 4 days we will see the company go into despair and try to solve these problems at all costs.

i only play at events, i'm lv 61 and started on day 1, there is no rush, it's only a game haha

• Like 2

Roflcopter that's not true for all. Some items that say 30 days are only 30 days, but the weapons +8 and +16 don't say 30 days, those are permanent. Each one has its own description. 

3 hours ago, Ravek said:

Roflcopter that's not true for all. Some items that say 30 days are only 30 days, but the weapons +8 and +16 don't say 30 days, those are permanent. Each one has its own description. 

where I can see all drops from baium chest?

Oh good god. Welp, I guess it's finally time to cut my losses...

I am definitely not contributing anymore to this toxic companies coffers.

This game is basically an online gambling site now.