Olympiad,Sieges,Hunting zones 76+

Olympiad for sure, hunting zone 76+ for sure, but why add more castles? Now there is only Gludio siege and only one clan is participation. Why to add more castles, when there is no more clans which would try to take it...

22 minutes ago, Warendo said:

Olympiad for sure, hunting zone 76+ for sure, but why add more castles? Now there is only Gludio siege and only one clan is participation. Why to add more castles, when there is no more clans which would try to take it...

Dumb answer, Not all clan can fight the top clan that own the castle + the other top clan that want to take the castle.adding castle would let ppl try castle other than the one of a top clan.

Sorry for my dumb answer, I play this game since chronicle 2 was new. Look, lets say there is 5 castles. TOP clans will make 5 alt clans and control all of em. If you try to take one of those, you will automaticaly accept war and wont be able to leech bosses anymore. So yea, it doesnt matter if its one or five castles. Is it more clear now buddy? :-)

I really don't know what to expect, this classic experience is more and more terrible.  Always expect it to be like the other servers, that you could sign up for Olympiads without a lot of gear and where it would be "more balanced" than later, now all this is starting to go to hell, weapon+16, visa guys full epics, meeh... and this kind of RNG events just favor to bots user, so more and more Rmt. I really thought that the Olympiads will be put in on May.

41 minutes ago, Warendo said:

Sorry for my dumb answer, I play this game since chronicle 2 was new. Look, lets say there is 5 castles. TOP clans will make 5 alt clans and control all of em. If you try to take one of those, you will automaticaly accept war and wont be able to leech bosses anymore. So yea, it doesnt matter if its one or five castles. Is it more clear now buddy? :-)

I'm playing the game as long as you and i still find your answer dumb. Yeah top clan will make ATL clan   to take castle but atleast it bring to make strat. I have long time be in a big clan and we got able  to take some castle. You cant deffend properly many castle.   At some point you must send some top CP to an other castle and that weak your power at your main castle. It give this kind of discussion : ( x's party, y's party go to giran,  z's party go to dion, other stay in deffence!) And when other clan take avantage. You call  to castle  and hoping that you  won't lose any castle   

Edited by Wellanx

Look man, I am member of Lotus on Giran server, I wish some clan challenge us, pvp us, take castle from us, whatever. Even if we send only 1 CP for defend castle, none will fight us, because if they kill us, it opens war and none, literaly none wants to fight top clans, because they wouldnt be able to leech RB. So we just send 1 CP to every castle and its over, none even try. Eg. VaeVictis can take castle from us anytime, they have like 4x more ppl, even if they are underlvled, we cant win clan vs clan fight with em. And still, they dont challenge us, because we control the RB. Thats it, until we control RB, none will try anything. And its quite hard to take RB loots from us, we have plenty of 24/7 players. I wish it wasnt like this, but it is.