Brooch Jewel Event

We should have a Brooch event, I agree with that, but the main thing is that we need a - REVAMPED ONE.

In a matter of few days FAFURION + PRELUDE OF WAR  updates will hit us hard, many new character upgrades will be introduced, most of which will cost hundreds of billions of Adena. 

Seems here in our servers ( NCwest - Naia/Chronos ) we have the worst situation with the Brooches. Many players have already said brooch jewels here cost like 5 times more than on EU/RU servers, for Korea I have no idea, probably someone can give info about it. If this is true it means - For the price of 1 Greater jewel on our servers you get 4-5 greater in other L2 official servers, this is not serious and it is an abuse in my opinion.

We need a revamped promo + a way to obtain exact jewel a player needs for much lower price. 200bil for Greater stone.. not rly viable for 99% of the community, am I wrong ??

150 boxes with random jewels for 16 000 Ncoins is a terrible Value!

To me 150 boxes for 4000 Ncoins + good chance of getting a lvl 4 jewel out of those sounds reasonable before getting FAFURION + PRELUDE OF WAR updates.

Also Introduced to L2store should be a way to obtain any kind of jewel you need + a way to get them with adena and materials or smtg like that for many of the lower tier players, who at this very moment have no way of getting these items.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Argus said:

Also Introduced to L2store should be a way to obtain any kind of jewel you need + a way to get them with adena and materials or smtg like that for many of the lower tier players, who at this very moment have no way of getting these items.

Something like Jewel Fragments as reward from Faction Boxes?

• Like 2

Like:

Each faction would give a Jewel box with a low chance from the Faction reward Box, that Jewel Box would then give random number of Jewel fragments, then you would need a certain number of those fragments to get a LvL 1 Jewel.

Etc, etc...The possibilities are endless.

the best way to make jewels cheaper, is allowing to ppl to buy it with adena, like in core... 5 GE + 5 EOD + 5kk... if ppl can buy in mammon, the prices will drop, and ppl can get jewels @ decent price...

Absolutely agree with the above comments. Give us a chance precious, give us a chance! Make these stat enhancing items farmable instead of only being available through L2store. It is not fair as it is at the moment.

Brooches should be permant at l2 store cause first of all there are very old promos like shirts for example and also as ppl said above ru/innova are in l2 store permant and also in Blacksmith of mammon as well !